Designer Fence

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2012

Located In

PLEASANT PRAIRIE, WI 53158

With 30 years of experience we do it all, indoors or out, we install security fence, privacy fences to fit whatever your needs are. Commercial and residential. We provide 100% satisfaction in the wood, chain link, pvc, iron, and aluminum fields of the fence industries!...

fence company (24)driveway gate installation (1)dog fencing (1)

01/05/2021

Stan C.

The project went exceeding well in difficult circumstances. Several contractors (including others on Angies List) would not quote the project due to time of year or material shortages - John Bloom of Designer Fence said he would and did. The weather was cold, John had to scour the countryside for materials, his team worked late days and weekends and got the job done on time. In addition to material availability issues, I live in an area with a difficult building inspector/permit process and John navigated that without issue. Two of my neighbors really like the work and asked for John's contact information as a result. The whole process was very nicely done and professional.

Description of Work
3 rail, cedar split rail fencing 1/4 acre

Category fencing,dog fence,driveway gates

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

Review for Designer Fence - Located In, PLEASANT PRAIRIE, WI - 39118037

05/20/2020

Michael T.

John was awesome. He came out right away to give me a quote which was very reasonable. We were very lucky in that he was able to get in and install our new fence right away!! They did an amazing job and our dog Miller is very happy to be able to run around without a leash in the yard!! Would highly recommend him for any fencing needs.

Description of Work
Installing a new Fence

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

Review for Designer Fence - Located In, PLEASANT PRAIRIE, WI - 38579696

04/29/2020

Rachael W.

John was great to work with. He understood the project and promplty returned phone calls. I had an estimate the same day as the appointment and installation within a few weeks. John communicated installation date and again on his estimated arrival that day. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Fencing in back yard

Work Completed On 04/24/2020

03/04/2020

Cory H.

Designer fence is high quality at a good price. John is awesome to deal with, he is a professional at his craft! I will definitely hire him again!

Description of Work
Board on board fence install

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

Review for Designer Fence - Located In, PLEASANT PRAIRIE, WI - 38423312

01/13/2019

Laura P.

John was great and easy to work worth. I have a very large yard with a lot of trees which they worked into the design and everything looks so straight and professional. I’m getting lots of compliments on how nice it all turned out. Very fast and reliable also.

Description of Work
Fenced in yard

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

11/22/2017

Nina B.

John did a wonderful job on my fence and gate. He made sure to get it done for my new puppy before winter set in. I would recommend John and Designer fence.

Description of Work
Fence with gate between house and garage so I could just let dog out the door.

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

Review for Designer Fence - Located In, PLEASANT PRAIRIE, WI - 36603134

Thank you so much spread the word God bless

07/03/2016

Nina B.

They came when they said and it was quite fast. Most companies said the soonest would be 1-2 months. They put up a very nice fence and cleaned everything up. They even added a small section for free that I forgot to tell them about.

Description of Work
Privacy fence on back property line

Work Completed On 06/29/2016

03/08/2016

Ken S.

We are holding off on the project for this Spring, but will be calling John at Designer fence if we decide to move ahead.

Description of Work
John from Designer Fence was responsive and came out to my house to provide and estimate very quickly.

Work Completed On 03/08/2016

11/14/2015

Hillary C.

It went perfect. They built everything onsite not pre made panels like other fencing companies do. Liked the way they sunk the posts so overtime the concrete won't rise up because of the frost line.

Description of Work
Extended fence and built a new wider gate then what a previous company did.,

Work Completed On 11/14/2015

10/07/2015

Danita H.

The fence looks great and is holding up well to dogs and lawn equipment. John kept me informed about any delays and was very professional when on site. He also made sure to discuss what I needed, provided my estimate in a very timely manner, and helped me work through the pros and cons of gate placement/size. I have recommended him to others and had compliments on the fence.

Description of Work
John removed an existing gate and built a fence for me that was approximately 40 ft long and 5 ft high.

Work Completed On 08/30/2015

Fence repairs, fence staining & new installs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check