Hansen Home Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2011

Hansen Home Construction, a licensed and insured company in Marshfield, Wisconsin, is owned and operated by Cliff Hansen and Kurt Hansen. With over 32 years of combined experience in all types of construction projects, you will receive a professional and quality job. All materials used are top quality materials. We believe in providing great service at a reasonable rate. Call Hansen Home Construction for a free estimate on your next construction project. Owned & operated. Additional email - cliffh@solarus.net Were a central wisconsin company covering lots of wisconsin....

D&D Construction & Cabinetry

D&D Construction & Cabinetry

Remodeling General

09/29/2015

I Emailed to get a quote for a project that we wanted to schedule for the coming year and they responded that they were busy.  I find it hard to figure, we had no real deadline to consider it could have been anytime next year really. overall I was left disappointed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing, they too busy to quote the project.

CATEGORY roofing

I'm sorry that you felt this way, but when we are 3 months out it's hard to keep on taking more work and getting further out on the schedule.(Not as easy to schedule things months in advanced as you would think). I understand that you we're not happy but if we get to far out and can't do your projected as it would have been schedule,then you wouldn't be happy either. At times its best to turn down...

07/27/2015

Awesome! They always are professional in every aspect of every project we have had done. They are also super in suggesting ideas that may not have been considered and are the exact answer to the project at hand. They also had previously finished and remodeled our basement which turned out great. The only "problem" is that too many people are finding out about their superior workmanship and service...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced old trellis on bottom of deck.

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,basement remodeling

Thank you [Member name removed], It has been great working with you guys and getting to know you!! Thank you for having us help you guys with your construction needs.

12/23/2014

Excellent service, timely snow removal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal

CATEGORY roofing,snow removal

09/03/2013

They came sooner than I expected. They did an excellent job. It looks very nice. Water never ran in gutters before, and now the gutters work. They matched the shingles and cleaned everything up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bottom 4 feet of shingles, re-attached flashing that was coming loose, replaced some rotting boards on roof, installed gutter screens

CATEGORY roofing

Thank you [member name removed],I'm glad to hear that the water is going where it should(Into the gutters).Nice to have the bad roof decking replaced and the ice/water stuck down good. Thank you and have a good winter.

06/03/2013

Great. They do very nice work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I Listed their home that they very nicely remodeled.

CATEGORY decks,egress windows,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,garage builders,home builders,snow removal,home remodeling,doors,sunrooms,basement remodeling,mobile home remodeling

Roofing, Siding, Garages, Decks, Windows, Doors, Remodeling, Home Repair, Skid Loader Work, & Snow Plowing.