Looking to upgrade your kitchen with affordable kitchen flooring? From cork floors to vinyl, learn seven budget-friendly flooring options you’ll love that can stand up to traffic.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Hurt, VA
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Hurt
- 2K Environmental ServicesMr Gordon brought a great experience to my job site. He provided a great service in a timely, and professional manner. I would recommend him for resurfacing, prepping, leveling,. and installing flooring. Jamie Morgan @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bathroom and Kitchen King Remodeling, LLCtile work was excellent. Put in a nice French door for us also... business owner did a good job designing a stylish kitchen for us and sizing the cabinets and quartz countertops in a good quality product. Workers had good personalities and many years of experience and were talented and respectful and explained any difficulties or workarounds. Some detail work left for the homeowner... a few rough edges. overall this is a good crew to work with
- Robert F Hicks Inc Floor Sanding & RefinishingThese guys are true professionals and know exactly what they are doing! They had to match our existing hardwoods in an adjacent room, and did so with no problem. They worked quickly, efficiently and courteously. Highly recommend and would use again.
- Better Home ImprovementsWe had a very nice consultation with Tracy, the company owner. He drove a good way to consult with us and listened intently to what we are wanting. He showed us choices in products and costs. His company, Better Baths and Kitchens sounds like it has a great reputation and has been steadily growing. We asked for more time to make our decision and he cheerfully agreed and gave us 30 days. He also wore a facemask and gloves to the consultation in our home. We had a positive experience with Tracy. I do recommend him
- CARR'S FLOOR SANDING COAllen is an excellent floor contractor, that pays attention to detail and quality workmanship! He has done many floors for me and does not disappoint!
- Virginia Top FloorsWow! Simply amazing. From the day I met Ileana to completion of the project, I was impressed with her and her team's responsiveness, expertise, and the amazing job they did on refinishing my floors. The care they took to protect our week old new carpeting was impressive. Replacing the floors after 17 years of wear from two kids and six labs would have cost around $8-10K. Va Top Floors gave us floors to be proud of that are better than new wood. If you hardwood floors are worn, before you even consider replacement, give Ileana a call. You will not be disappointed. Va top Floors is one of the absolute best contractors I have ever worked with
- Robert F Hicks Inc Floor Sanding & RefinishingVery well, there was a slight issue the Mr. Hicks owned up to and he corrected it immediately. Mr. Hicks is by far a most professional contractor.
- Robert F Hicks Inc Floor Sanding & RefinishingAmazing! He and his team were efficient and productive. He is kind of quiet but his work is done well.
- The Floor Show Carpet One Floor & HomeGreat service at the store. The guys were on time and they did a geat job putting the floor down. I love it.
- Robert F Hicks Inc Floor Sanding & RefinishingRobert came out and gave me an estimate over two years ago when I was just starting the renovation. When I was ready to have the floors done, I contacted him to have him come back out to provide another quote. To my surprise, he honored the original quote. Again to my surprise he was able to start sanding the very next day. He sanded all the floors and we discussed whether I should have him stain it prior to poly coating. He had some stains available, and put some sample patches on the floor for me to see. I selected one of the stains which he used. over the stain he put three coats of polyeurethane. the entire job took about 6 days. Honestly, given the amount of sanding that was required due to age and condition of the floor, I thought there would be much more dust than there was, but it really wasn't that bad. The Floors turned out BEAUTIFULLY! I was amazed at the difference it made. They did a great job, started right away and took less than a week to finish. robert provided for me one of if not the best contractor experiences throughout my renovation project
Flooring Contractors in Hurt
- Business Description:Carr's Floor Sanding Co is locally owned and operated, serving Lynchburg for over 30 years. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer’s interests, and make their concerns the basis..Recent Review:Allen is an excellent floor contractor, that pays attention to detail and quality workmanship! He has done many floors for me and does not disappoint!Chris W.
- Business Description:Right Angle Carpentry is about providing the customer with quality work at a fair price. We are a class A building contractor in the state of Virginia with 20 years of experience in the Construction field. We are able to provide a wide range of services from small home repairs to larger projects such as additions or custom homes. Call us if you are looking for a positive construction experience in the Roanoke - Lynchburg area. We take great pride in the quality of our work and our attenti..Recent Review:The deck and fence looks great and is very well built. I highly recommend Right Angle.Bruce B.
- Business Description:We specialize in roofing! Shingles, Metal, EPDM, TPO, etc. If you need a roof we can help. We also do remodeling and building. Kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, and everything you need to make your home your dream homeRecent Review:Derek and his team do an amazing job. He did our personal home and we’ve hired him for a rental property. He is our go to for roofing and remodeling. He’s personable and professional. I can’t recommend him enough.Torin D.
- Business Description:Floor sanding and finishingRecent Review:These guys are true professionals and know exactly what they are doing! They had to match our existing hardwoods in an adjacent room, and did so with no problem. They worked quickly, efficiently and courteously. Highly recommend and would use againFrederick P.
- Business Description:Better Bathrooms & Kitchens is a full service residential remodeling comapany located in Salem, VA. We have proudly served homeowners in Central and Southwest Virginia since 1995. We offer complete bathroom and kitchen remodeling, as well as interior and exterior painting. Fully licensed and insured, Better Bathrooms & Kitchens can handle every aspect of your project, including vanities, countertops, electrical work, plumbing, tiling, construction, and much more without the need for subcontra..Recent Review:We had a very nice consultation with Tracy, the company owner. He drove a good way to consult with us and listened intently to what we are wanting. He showed us choices in products and costs. His company, Better Baths and Kitchens sounds like it has a great reputation and has been steadily growing. We asked for more time to make our decision and he cheerfully agreed and gave us 30 days. He also wore a facemask and gloves to the consultation in our home. We had a positive experience with Tracy. I do recommend himJane U.
- Business Description:Custom Home Repairs is a one stop for all your home improvement projects. We are a small company but with high quality work. See us on Facebook at custom home repairs. References upon request. Also at y.p.com and Google. comRecent Review:We hired Brian to finish our basement. Do NOT hire Brian for drywall or painting. Yes, his prices are good, but you get what you pay for. Do not expect a finished, quality job. We had him go over problem areas once and we did not see much improvement. At the end, you could see paint strokes everywhere, gaps in the drywall, tape lines, paint drips, wall paint on the ceiling and ceiling paint on the walls, uneven walls, paint on hardware and the floor, cracks, not all areas that needed caulking were caulked, areas that were not sanded enough, and long cracks/buckling going across the ceiling where it should have been staggered instead of square hung across a large area. He said the whole job would take 3-4 weeks and we did not believe this. It ended up taking 3 months. He rushed at the end and did not check over his work. He told us he was assuming we would add the final coat of paint... He did one coat of paint (mixed with primer) on new drywall. Every painter we asked afterwards said it is standard to do at least three coats on new drywall. One of primer and 2 coats of paint. At first, he said he stood by his work. My husband got him to admit he rushed at the end and there were many problem areas. He offered to come on his free time to try to repair and add another coat of paint, but we were not confident in his abilities. All painters who gave us quotes said it was the worst job they have seen. The company we ended up hiring said it was the most extensive repair job they had ever done. Do not listen to Brian's advice on obtaining a building permit and do not expect him to know everything that is required by code. Brian is skilled in some areas, but his attention to detail is very much lacking and he will cut cornersHallie M.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:We take pride in our commitment to excellence. We are a full service Kitchen and Bath remodeling destination! We are also a Class A contractor. Please call for a free estimate. We offer top quality stone slabs, first-rate craftsmen, knowledgeable salespeople, and state-of-the-art fabrication equipment, we produce masterpieces for your home or business you can be proud of. Their beauty and style will enhance your home, increase its value, and last for generations! Call or text 540-613-9720 any..Recent Review:We saw them on March 8, 2021 and discussed what we would like and viewed several options. Our Rockfab representative was very helpful and took our information to give to her cabinet engineering department. We did not hear anything from Rockfab until April 28th, 2021. They did not call us to explain why the estimate was taking so long nor did they contact us by email. If a company can not provide good customer service my husband and I won't do business with themKathleen D.
- Business Description:Custom Flooring Solutions is a flooring contractor dedicated to providing top quality wood and tile installations. We specialize in dust containment sanding services, multi species installations, etc. In most cases, homeowners do not have to spend any nights out of their homes with virtually no dust or toxic fumes. Please feel free to visit our websiteRecent Review:Keith used equipment that captured the dust. The finished floor had a furniture-quality finish--VERY PLEASED WITH WORK>John R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Tile flooring is known for its durability and longevity. But just like any material, it’s susceptible to damage from time to time. We review what factors to weigh when deciding if your tile floor should be repaired or replaced.
Bathroom tiles have a habit of wearing down quickly, but there's no need to spend thousands on a new look. Here are five fun methods to update your bathroom tile without replacing it.
Find flooring installation in
- Lynch Station
- Union Hall
- Dry Fork
- Madison Heights
- Glade Hill
flooring installation in Hurt
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- '58 Foundations11256 AIR PARK RD
- '58 Foundations
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)PO Box 478
- Bette-Jeanne's Resurfacing and Decorative Concrete600 Denson Drive
- Better Home Improvements30 W Main St
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- BayWatch Development Corporation (B D C)
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management7112 red house rd
- Guills Remodeling & Property Management
- John M. Richards Construction
- John M. Richards Construction
- Kidd's Floor Sanding100 Lucinda Dr
- Kidd's Floor Sanding
- Lynchburg Tile & Marble14 Haven Ct
- Lynchburg Tile & Marble
- RIGHT ANGLE CARPENTRY2839 Crab Orchard Rd
- Robert F Hicks Inc Floor Sanding & Refinishing3600 Waugh Switch Rd
Big Island, Virginia
- Roberts Construction533 nickland dr
- Rockfab Kitchen & Bath3406 Orange Ave. NE
- Rockfab Kitchen and Bath20438 Lynchburg Highway
- RIGHT ANGLE CARPENTRY
- Venetian Marble Inc2150 Carter Gallier Blvd Suite A
- Venetian Marble Inc
- Woods Flooring And More1930 Graves Mill Rd
- Woods Flooring And More