A Charlotte expert discusses why basement waterproofing can protect you from"the perfect breeding ground for all kinds of things you simply don't want."
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Valley View, TX
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best pro for the job.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Valley View
- Structured Foundation Repairs and Roofing SystemsThey did a great job were extremely fast and unbelievably neat. They did three piers in about three hours and you would have no idea they were even there even after moving and replacing bushes
- Structured Foundation Repairs and Roofing SystemsI would never use anyone else. They come out every year since 2015 to check for any movement. I have all the results for each year. Top class organization.
- Structured Foundation Repairs and Roofing SystemsGreat, Structured is professional, timely and backs their work. I highly recommend Structured Foundation for your foundation work.
- Structured Foundation Repairs and Roofing SystemsEverything was done as promised and so far the results have been excellent. Very professional and work was completed in a day. We had several bids and all the companies recommended the same number of piers but Structured staff seemed to be the most knowledgeable and they had the best price.
- Structured Foundation Repairs and Roofing SystemsThey were very quick to come out after my first call and did a thorough inspection where they took detailed measurements. They sent out an engineer to confirm the measurements. They also sent out a plumber to check for plumbing leaks prior to the repair. The scheduled the repair around my schedule and completed the job in one day as promised. The crew did a great job and cleaned up very well afterward. I would recommend, in fact have already recommended them to a friend
- Structured Foundation Repairs and Roofing SystemsStructural Foundation was very professional, careful and informative from the first meeting and evaluation to the final inspection. I received their name from a satisfied homeowner and would not hesitate to refer them to a friend.
- Structured Foundation Repairs and Roofing SystemsExcellent. They were able to improve on initially scheduled date, work completed in one day with care and diligence. Their level of customer service from start to finish was perfection.
- Structured Foundation Repairs and Roofing SystemsStructured was at my home when scheduled, worked in an organized manner and left a clean work area once completed. They kept us updated during the process and made the entire experience good.
- Structured Foundation Repairs and Roofing SystemsThey did an excellent job, after work was completed they picked up and clean areas, Their employees were very hard works and professional.
- Structured Foundation Repairs and Roofing SystemsVery good. They were very professional and got the job done in a day. We are very pleased with the work.
Last update on December 2, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in Valley View
ABOUT STRUCTURED • 100% Employee Owned • Our motto: ”Do the right thing.” • Dedicated Structural Analyst or Roofing Specialist from start to finish • Most initial estimates provided on-site • Proven performance with over 31,000 repairs • Average 4.7/5 stars from over 3,300 reviews alt: 4.7/5 from over 700 Angi reviews • Industry-leading warranty department • Fully insured • Recognized by Texas Mutual Worker’s Comp for excellence in Employee Safety FOUNDATION REPAIRS • FREE initial evaluat..
"Exactly as described by the company rep when I was interviewing companies. We needed the work done quickly as we were getting ready to go out of town. We scheduled a date and they even called us back with an earlier date when they had a cancellation. The crew (4-5 guys + a supervisor who stayed on location all day) showed up on time and were able to complete the job in one day. This included adding 7 drain boxes and about 130' of pipe from the back of the house to the front (including cutting the curb in front). By the time crew left, you couldn't even see where the pipe was buried as they were so meticulous replacing the grass. Best news is, we haven't had any water in the house since the job was completed! Pricewise, they were very reasonable (and after seeing how hard they worked and how good the completed job was, it seemed better than reasonable!).
At BROWN, we wrote the book and we go by the book. We are proud of the excellent reputation we have earned. Our history of service, excellence, and pride in our work shows in every foundation we repair.
"Mr. Lee Wormington was very helpful and honest. He provided vital knowledge on how to fix my issue. I really appreciate him."
Fortress Foundation repair is an A+ rated, highly trusted, and incredibly affordable foundation repair company located in Dallas. We service the entire area and pride ourselves on guaranteed foundation repair work, impeccable customer service, and exemplary reviews.
"He recommended us to hire an engineer to see if our home required any foundation correction. Once we get engineers report then we can call them back for a quote."
Custom Garage Works is the Dallas Garage Floor Coating, Epoxy Coating, Garage Paint and Garage Storage Solution Pros! It is our goal to transform your garage from the ordinary to the extraordinary. From our premium garage floor coating/epoxy systems, garage cabinets, garage wall organizers and car lifts/vehicle storage, we are ready to tackle your biggest projects. Angie's List members get up to $200 off their project depending on size
"Outstanding job on our floors. All done in one day, and everyone who sees it thinks it fantastic!"
When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..
"I've been using them for many 30 years. I'm very happy with their service. I would highly recommend them."
Established right here in Texas, way back in 1933, Olshan Foundation Repair is a reputable foundation repair & water management company serving both home and business owners. Our complete line of services in the DFW area include; foundation repair, concrete leveling, water management, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation and under slab plumbing. We offer evaluations at no-cost. Evaluations are performed by Certified Structural Technicians and include a detailed repair plan & pric..
"Everything went quite well! Initial inspection and estimate were quite thorough and professional. The servicing crew were very good! Seems they had worked together as a team for awhile now. Work seemed to go smoothly with minimal disruption to our home and routine. Placed a total of 11 Pilings. Clean up was very good! Was difficult to see that they were even there and that included the removal and replacement of several large shrubs in the front portion of our home. Found their pricing to be very competitive and their recommendations for repairs were minimal compared to others we had provide estimates to us. Follow up plumbing inspection for any leaks or issues found nothing...all was good which was quite pleasant to hear! We would definitely hire them again!!
Accurate Foundation Repair is family, locally owned and operated. With over 25 years of experience, Accurate Foundation Repair has set the bar in Dallas/Fort Worth in the field of foundation repair and customer service. We make every effort to leave your property in the same condition it was in before the repairs were made. No job is too big, or too small, from pier and beam to concrete slab, both residential and commercial. Homeowners and businesses can benefit from the unparalleled service ..
"My foundation work involved both outside and inside piers. Inside there were jackhammers, lifting with bottle jacks, welding, and concrete work. The mess was kept to a minimum. Accurate used steel piers to reach bedrock. Concrete piers would not, a real selling feature. Just finished a few days ago, but overall the house is much better.
We are a family-owned, locally-operated company that has served our home, the state of Texas, for the past 10 years. We provide the highest-level of service to our customers by providing professional evaluations and excellent customer service. We will go above-and-beyond for you and your home. We look forward to hearing from you! Services offered: Foundation Inspections, Drainage Inspections, Foundation Repair & Inspections, Whole Home Inspections & Pre-Sale Inspections, Engineering Reports, ..
"Daniel from Crosstown Engineering showed up right on time, which I appreciated. He is a very friendly person and provided a lot of valuable insight as he was performing the foundation inspection. His professionalism and easy-going manner was great. He completed the inspection within the stated timeframe and did an excellent job. He explained his preliminary findings and answered all the questions I had. Great experience. Thanks Crosstown Engineering!
Insurance Claims specialists,Add-ons, full remodels,kitchens and baths,all flooring, pergolas,decks,patios,fencing,painting,drywall,texure,trim & doors. From the roof down and the ground up we do it. Roofing,gutters,siding,windows,Additions Custom Home Remodeling Inspections Shutters Asphalt Roofing Custom Woodwork Installation Shingles Bricks Decks, Patios, and Porches Insurance Billing & Work Stairs Building Plans Design Services Kitchen Stone Work Cabinetry Dry Rot Lighting Storm & Wind Da..
"Very professional. They get the work done on time. I have no complaints. I would very much recommend them."
ADDITIONAL FAX: (972) 444-8600.
"In 2010, my foundation shifted. MBR installed ten concrete piers under my house to try to level it. That cost me $3,500. The work was supposed to have a lifetime warranty. In 2012, my house shifted again. I called the company to come back look at it. But I had to call them 3 to 4 times before they actually called me back. But before they came over, they told me I had to get a plumbing test done to see if there was a leak under my house. The plumbing test cost me $325. There was a leak. Finally in April 2013, MBR installed five more piers and reinforced the existing piers they installed three years ago. The second foundation job cost me $2,300 plus $69. The $69 is for using my credit card. The house is finally leveled for now (May 2013). <br /> One of the reasons I won't recommend this company is it charged me a fee to use my credit. That fee can quickly add up. Having my foundation has already been costing me a fortune. The credit card fee is like adding salt to my wound. <br /> The quality of their work is mediocre. After they finished the work. The crew did not even bother cleaning up. They destroyed all my bushes and left mounts of dirt all over my yard. <br />
See all 4 highly rated companies in Valley ViewJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
7 Green Basement Waterproofing Options That’ll Help Stop Leaks in Its Tracks
Avoiding water in your basement starts with implementing effective waterproofing strategies for your home. Check out these seven green basement waterproofing tips to do the job.
How Can I Keep My Home Dry?
With the unpredictability of heavy rains in Indiana autumns, homeowners need to be proactive in protecting their homes from potential water damage.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Pilot Point,
- Shady Shores,
- Little Elm,
- Lakewood Village,
- Oak Point,
- Lake Dallas
waterproofing contractors in Valley View
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Foundation Repair10192 I-10 E
Converse, Texas 78109
- Allstate Roofing and Consultants4316 Honey Tree Ln.
Dallas, Texas 75211
- American Leak Detection of Dallas1200 Commerce Dr Ste 105
Plano, Texas 75093
- Advanced Foundation Repair
- Brown Foundation Repair1619 Bluebank
Dallas, Texas 75229
- BTC Contracting2000 SE 8th St.
Moore, Oklahoma 73160
- Brown Foundation Repair
- Champion Brick Repair3120 Interstate 20
Weatherford, Texas 76087
- Clear Fork Construction Inc6630 Corporation Pkwy Ste 220
Fort Worth, Texas 76126
- Crosstown Engineering and Home Inspection6119 Greenville Ave
Dallas, Texas 75206
- Champion Brick Repair
- DALLAS DRAIN CO2466 GLENDA LN
Dallas, Texas 75229
- Dalworth Restoration12750 S. Pipeline Rd. Ste 2A
Euless, Texas 76040
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- DALLAS DRAIN CO
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- K & J Construction Group .
Burleson, Texas 76028
- Keep it Cooley Contracting1401 blue gill ln
Crowley, Texas 76036
- K & J Construction Group
- LAMBERT PAINTING1716 Lawther Dr
Fort Worth, Texas 76114
- LAMBERT PAINTING
- Mayfield's Roofing and Remodeling1514 Wilson Rd.
Lancaster, Texas 75146
- MBRGFR.com2607 Vinson Street
Dallas, Utah 75212
- Mayfield's Roofing and Remodeling
- NCS Roofing & Construction13777 Bee St
Dallas, Texas 75234
- NCS Roofing & Construction
- Olshan Foundation Repair1614 Bluebank Rd
Dallas, Texas 75229
- Olympic Restoration Systems2369 Pecan Ct
Haltom City, Texas 76117
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Pat Earles Construction Remodeling and Excavating8712 Quebec dr.
Fort Worth, Texas 76108
- Pro-Pier Foundation Repair & Drainage CompanyPO Box 85
Fate, Texas 75132
- Pat Earles Construction Remodeling and Excavating
- ROSALES FOUNDATION REPAIR & REMODELING2938 LIPSCOMB ST
Fort Worth, Texas 76110
- RW HomeImprovementPO Box 540584 540584
Grand Prairie, Texas 75054
- ROSALES FOUNDATION REPAIR & REMODELING
- Solid Rock Foundation Repair, LLC4205 Cross Timber Rd
Burleson, Texas 76028
- SRC general contractors4503 Fox Hollow Ct
Arlington, Texas 76016
- Straight Line Foundation Repair & Drainage Systems8112 White Settlement Rd
Fort Worth, Texas 76108
- Structured Foundation Repairs and Roofing Systems13301 Trinity Blvd., #133
Euless, Texas 76040
- Solid Rock Foundation Repair, LLC
- Terminix - Richardson -Termite & Pest Control401 International Pkwy Ste 104
Richardson, Texas 75081
- The Laser Group IncPO Box 1358
Rowlett, Texas 75030
- TMG Construction2119 Cloverdale St
Arlington, Texas 76010
- Total Home Services & Solutions15851 Dallas Parkway 600
Addison, Texas 75001
- Terminix - Richardson -Termite & Pest Control
- Vantage Pointe Construction5751 Kroger Drive Suite 232
Keller, Texas 76244
- Vantage Pointe Construction