Weathershield Building Products

Founded 1979 • With Angi since May 2005

10207 Sommers Dr

San Antonio, TX 78217

If there is one thing that Weathershield Building Products cares about, it's our customers. We strive for customer satisfaction in every process of our business. Weathershield Building Products was started in San Antonio. We offer a wide selection of materials and information for the best job at the best price. Quality of workmanship and materials, plus customer satisfaction are our main concerns. Our gutter and downspouts are the highest quality available and are installed by experienced and well-trained experts. Weathershield Building Products serves San Antonio and our surrounding areas. We are well established in the community and have many years of seamless gutter experience under our belt, we only offer high quality, professional work. If you are looking for the highest quality work at the best prices, we are the company for you! Contact us today....

10/10/2018

Eleanor S.

Rex and Andrew who came to do the job were on time, did the job quickly, efficiently, professionally, and were very pleasant with which to work. The owner had come by to give me an estimate and that is what I paid. I would gladly recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

09/10/2018

Raquel B.

Great price, service, quick, timely and I will use them, again.

Description of Work
Gutter Repair

08/23/2018

Frances S.

Very well. They arrived on time and work was done quickly.

Description of Work
Repair of some leeks, installing a few short gutter screens not previously installed by a different company, and cleaning a gutter area unreachable by me.

06/06/2018

Bradley E.

so well i had them return to add more gutters

Description of Work
gutter installation

05/23/2018

MELVIN P.

The job went very smoothly. The two men were very prompt and did a great job. The gutters are perfectly placed and they cleaned and hauled away the old gutters and debris.

Description of Work
Needed new gutters to replace old leaky ones.

12/13/2017

Debbie G.

The job went very well. They were professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Gutters on the back and side of my home

12/10/2017

Richard C.

Great. Didn't have one part due to not being noted on estimate. Came back following Monday and fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Approx. 55 foot gutter and two downspouts.

11/27/2017

Boabdil P.

Fantastic! They were fast, polite, professional, and competent. They even matched the gutters and drains to the colors of my house, which was a great touch!

Description of Work
New gutters and drains were installed all along one side of my house.

11/01/2017

William W.

Perfectly, All the work was done in 1 day, and everything looks great.

Description of Work
Complete new gutters all around the house.

10/25/2017

John S.

Work was great, but it was not done on day scheduled. Supposed to show up at noon, but installers didn't arrive until 6, and it was too late then to complete the work. I had taken a day off work because I wanted to be there while work was done, but they had to reschedule for the following Monday and I wasn't able to take off another day to be there.

Description of Work
Gutters installed on home.

08/19/2017

Melinda N.

This company is terrific! The estimator, Toby, was fabulous and answered all our questions for partial home gutters. The scheduling was prompt and the technician, Joe, was great. He also answered questions as he completed the work. We would definitely hire this company again.....especially if we decide to put gutters on the whole house!

Description of Work
Partial home gutters

08/08/2017

melissa J.

Yes, I would use them again in the future if I needed to.

Description of Work
They installed new gutters.

07/27/2017

Sandra W.

The work performed was spectacular! The crew arrived not on time but, a few minutes early! They got their equipment and parts prepositioned, then knocked out the job in not time. I was also impressed how they cleaned up the mess/trash generated. I seriously recommend this company to anyone. They were truly professional!

Description of Work
Had new gutters installed along the entire sides (both) of our home.

05/15/2017

Kimberlyn M.

There were several delays due to waiting for the shipping and receipt of a non-standard size door, as well as with the installer not showing a couple of times due to problems with his truck, but everything else was handled well.

Description of Work
Installation of a patio roof, doors, and screens.

Category gutter repair, sunrooms

03/28/2017

Patrick W.

The work crew was punctual and started on time, getting the job done quickly and professionally. They were prepared, got the job done, and left the work scene in better shape than they found it. Highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Installed a gutter and downspouts along the back porch area.

02/20/2017

Felix C.

Down spout was cut too short draining on wood column instead of yard...came out and was fixed. Water was leaking through one of the screws...came over twice to get it fix but still leaking. Last night we noticed that rain does not go into the gutter but cascades between the wood and gutter. Another call to have work checked. This was installed in August of 2016 and have had them come over three times to fix issues. Going on our fourth.

Description of Work
Installation of 44' of 5" gutter w/ 2 down spouts on new covered patio.

12/20/2016

Regina S.

It was great! They gave me an $82.00 discount being an Angie's List member! They were on time and very efficient. They were very accommodating and courteous.

Description of Work
Removed old gutters and downspouts damaged by hail storm. Installed new gutters and downspouts. 33ft of gutter. 26 ft of downspouts.

Category gutter cleaning

12/04/2016

Ben G.

Very well. Only issue I had at all was they could not replace the necessary fascia under the gutters. They were very patient while I arranged for another company to do that work.

Description of Work
gutters on the front of the house

11/20/2016

Mary W.

They said that gutters must be cleaned prior to installation of leaf guard material. Gutter cleaning was $250 which consisted of a bit of air blown into the gutters from a leaf blower. Took all of 10 minutes. No water to wash out gutters inside or out. The leaf guard was installed nicely. Just disappointed in the "Mandatory" cleaning which was just a spit and polish.....Called to report feelings. They said they'd re-clean gutters when they needed it again.

Description of Work
Contacted to cover gutters with cover to prevent leaves.

10/03/2016

Krystyna R.

Upon purchase I received call from Weathershield and had estimator come out at the exact time and date of the appointment. He gave me the estimate and let me know additional charges not included in the Angie's List deal which was helpful (e.g. haul off of existing gutters, any additional gutter work necessary and additional gutter screen costs if I wanted them). He stated that they were about 1 month out which was okay with me and someone would call us to schedule the installation. After about 2 weeks of waiting, I decided to give them a call as did I had not received a call. Mike was extremely apologetic for the delay and got us scheduled even earlier than expected. The workers were here at exactly the time scheduled and were very professional and courteous. I loved their work and how quick they were.

Description of Work
50' of 6" gutter replaced in backyard

04/26/2016

Lori D.

Fantastic experience w/ setting up appointment and estimate. They were a little bit backed up when I called for an estimate, but it was the worth the wait. I was put on the install list about a week after the estimate and was rain delayed by one day. I've used them in the past for gutters in a different area of my house. Just needed a small area done this time. I didn't need to be home when they installed the gutters..a huge plus! Good basic gutters were all that I needed and with tons of color options, I found one very close to the color of my house's trim. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
replaced old leaky gutters w/ new gutters

04/01/2016

Roy F.

Company was listed on Angie's List - telephoned for an estimate - very responsive, polite, courteous, on time and professional estimate by Joe. He provided a written estimate with options to pay by check or credit card upon completion of work. Company allowed us to have them come one week to remove old gutters, nails, and haul away old guttering for part of quoted total job price. Then we repainted the house trim and called to set up installation of new gutters - they allowed us plenty of time - didn't rush us. Installers arrived on time and ready to work - efficient, hard working crew - Frank and Jason - excellent crew - did terrific job - weather started to turn nasty but they completed the installation and left with the area cleaned and looking great! Recommend for Excellent Service Award!

Description of Work
Removed old gutters and allowed us time to repaint house trim and fill holes from old nailed gutters installed 20+ years previously. They returned and provided a superior product with excellent leafscreening. Gutters look wonderful - much sturdier, better installation, and professional service from the first phone call all the way thru installation and billing!

01/24/2016

Angela H.

They did an awesome job! We love them. The color matches our house perfect!

Description of Work
Had gutters added to our 2 story house.

01/06/2016

Manny C.

It went extremely well. The provider evaluated the gutter system already in place, replaced a section, added a connecting piece, tested the remain gutters to ensure they were still viable, replaced any broken or missing anchors, cleaned the gutters and down spouts, sealed gutter connection points, cleaned after themselves. After all the work was completed (and before they even began he did the same thing) he explained things to keep an eye on, gave a quick lesson on how to maintain the gutters and when is the best time to have them cleaned. Informed me to call him if I see any leaks in the joints that were sealed so that they can return and reseal. The primary reason for the latter is because the gutters were installed in a cloudy day and he was concerned that perhaps sufficient time will not pass for the sealants to fully bond. WOW! Besides all the above the person that contacted me to set up the initial evaluation appointment, the evaluator that arrived, the individual that called to set up the actually installation and the individuals that arrived to perform the installation were all professional and courteous. I highly recommend them. Now keep in mind that the installation was actually completed a few hours ago so I may amend this in a couple of months if necessary but I highly doubt that will be the case.

01/01/2016

Brad D.

We recently installed a patio and were tired of the rain beating down off of the roof on the new stone. We called Weathershield and they came out within a couple of days and worked with our schedule. The gentleman who gave us a quote offered to do 2 quotes, one just for the area above the patio and another for the whole house. The best part, he never pressured us to do one over the other, even though they would have stood to make a lot more money by doing the whole house. Once we decided to use them, they scheduled the work within a week and had it done in less than an hour. Good quality materials and workmanship, all for less than $100 more than what it would have cost to buy the materials and do it ourselves. We will be calling them back when we are ready to have the rest of the house done.

Description of Work
Roughly 40 ft. of gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

Andy's Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting

Andy's Sprinkler, Drainage, and Lighting, founded in 1987, provides Sprinkler Repair & Maintenance, Outdoor Drainage Installation, and Low-Voltage Landscape Lighting services to home owners, property management groups, and commercial businesses. Our top priority is earning your trust through outstanding customer service provided by our honest, licensed professionals. Our technicians receive criminal background checks, receive extensive training (on top of their required state licensing), and we don't cut corners. If you want the job done right the first time, give Andy's a call today!

Offers by Andy's Sprinkler Drainage & Lighting on Angi
    Rhino Roofers and Construction, LLC

Rigdon Inc.

For over 25 years Rigdon, Inc has been providing homeowners the best quality cleaning and maintenance services. Our professional technicians provide fast, friendly service - and we back our work with a satisfaction or money back guarantee. Free estimates and no travel charges within our service area. Call us or email: info@rigdoninc.com.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

New gutters, gutter repair, solar screens, patio & carports, decks, windows and siding.continuous raingutter,guttering,hail damage,leaf guards,raingutter,seamless raingutter,weathershield

Roofing