Stone City Service

Founded 2019 • With Angi since August 2019

526 Adrian Dr

San Antonio, TX 78213

Stone City Service is an electrical business locally owned and operated. We provide service to home and business owners in San Antonio and surrounding areas. Our specialties include but are not limited to these Electric Service and Electric Installation Services: Lighting Power Surges, Overloaded Circuits Breakers, Lightning Issues, Add Circuits Panels, Insurance Claims, Ceiling Fans Rewires, Flickering Lights, Electric Car Chargers, Energy Management Systems, Electrical Safety Inspections, Residential, Landscape Lighting, LED Retro Fitting, Lighting Design, Motor Controls, Trouble Shooting, New Installations and more. Call us today for all of your electrical needs and one of our trusted service technicians will help you with a free quote....

12/16/2019

Efton G.

Let me just say that I am only writing this review after trying to reach out to Ramiro to give him a chance to resolve this professionally but he did not reply to my text. Although he did good work, I would not count on his reliability. From what I understand, he has only been running his business for just over a year and it shows. Let me just say, there is more to running a business than being able to do the work, you also have to know how to schedule and show up! I know because I have personally run many successful businesses. We had major water damage to our home so my family and I could not live there. As you can imagine that this was a very stressful time for me and my family as we had over $30,000 worth of repair to get done to move back into our home. My wife and our 4 children between the ages of 4 and 11 were all living in a hotel for 3 months. I hired Ramiro to do replace lighting in both my kitchen and living room, under cabinet lighting and install ceiling fans because the ceiling had to be replaced from the damage. I only come to the house to allow the worker to do repairs, which was something he was aware of. He did the install for the recessed lights which was good. He was supposed to come back to do the under cabinet lighting but wasn't available to do it when I needed it done. (That should have been my first red flag) so I had to hire someone else for that But I still scheduled him to come back to install my ceiling fans, which I scheduled on a Friday. Since I also have to schedule other contractors as well, I called him Thursday to confirm because he did not. It was a good thing I did because he did not remember until he saw my text. He did show up and completed that Job but was rushing to leave(because he had something else planned because he forgot about this job) so we reschedule a time on Monday for him to do some additional work (moving a plug and dropping a cat 5 in my wife's office). Up to this point, he had been paid promptly for all the work. So Monday comes and of course, he was a no show for 1 pm, I guess he expects his client to remind him to call because he never did. So after about 2 hours (about 3 o'clock) without a call, I called him to find out what happened. He said the job he was on was taking longer than he expected and asked me if I would be there in the evening. I told him I would wait for him so we could get the job finished but just keep me informed. 3 hours later at 6 pm I still have not heard from him so I text him. All I got was a reply that said sorry I can't make it and that was that last I heard from him. The next day I sent him a text to see if he had any intention of finishing the job but he never replied. I waiting 3 hours that evening which I could have been spending with my family. He did not have the decency to call and tell me he was not coming until I text him. There is never any excuse not to call or show up at a job unless it's an emergency which this clearly was not. Thumbs down from me. As I said at the beginning if you want reliable service I would avoid using him because you will never know if he will decide to do something else he deems more important than you and not show up or call.

Description of Work
Recessed lighting, under cabinet lighting and ceiling fan installation, plug move and internet cable drop.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

09/20/2019

Nathan C.

Excellent. Very professional. Reasonable rates. Didn’t take him long to diagnose the problem and fix it. I found my electrician for life, no matter where I live.

Description of Work
Electrical

09/05/2019

LEO H.

One thing that I've noticed is that he;s very meticulous with what he does. He always find a way to make things happen for me. Very detail oriented. Never sloppy, always very neat and his prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
He's done several jobs for me. He rewired lights and electrical sockets. He also added some lights to my kitchen.

08/29/2019

Simon S.

We have used them several times and will continue to do so. Not only do they charge reasonable rates but their work is impeccable. They are reliable and efficient and we have never had any issues at all. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
New outlet for water softener, several lights and other electrical work.

Category electrician, lighting

08/28/2019

Mike V.

Great we have done a couple of jobs together now and plan on doing a lot more

Description of Work
I'm a local Construction Manager/ Builder and I Highly recommend this Electrician he went above and beyond to please our clients.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

08/27/2019

Isaac F.

Amazing! He did great. One was prompt and the work was wonderful. He cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
Electrical work - installed four outlets and lights.

Category electrician, lighting

08/27/2019

MIGUEL L.

It was good. They were very professional.

Description of Work
electrical services - outlet, rewiring, and electrical panel installation.

NK Electric, LLC

Propel Prefab, LLC

Propel Prefab offers metal fabrication and welding service. We have mobile welding options available. In additional, we also offer electrical prefabrication service.

Pawson Electric

Pawson Electric is a family-owned and operated company in San Antonio, TX. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and quality work. We’ve been working with electricity for more than 20 years. From lighting repairs and installations to system replacements and upgrades, you can count on us for quality work that lasts. Were you shocked by the last bill from your electrician? Contact Pawson Electric today! We offer competitive prices and outstanding services throughout San Antonio, TX.

Texas