Admiral Chem Dry

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2005

5025 Timberhill Ste 105

San Antonio, TX 78238

Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rugs, Tile & Wood Floor Cleaning and other services as needed.

Here at Admiral Chem-Dry, we provide professional carpet cleaning & upholstery cleaning in San Antonio, Texas. Our proprietary Hot Carbonated Extraction cleaning process uses the cleaning power of carbonation to lift and extract dirt and grim from your carpet and upholstery fiber, delivering a superior cleaning while using 80% less water than traditional steam cleaning. Since we use less water, your carpet and upholstery dries in 1-2 hours, so no musty smell once your carpet dries....

carpet cleaning (149)oriental rug cleaning (17)upholstery cleaning (13)carpet installation (8)floor cleaning (5)tile installation (5)

05/11/2021

Very well!. Mr. George showed up, professional and charming man. Asked all the questions for our quote, told us what needed to be done and threw in a few things as a courtesy. We hired them for the job and the house out great. Crew of 3 to clean a 2-story 5 room house. Got out stains I thought would not budge. Replaced a water damaged area and even went to find the carpet to replace it. Highly rec...

Description of Work
Deep carpet cleaning and tile to sell a house

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 05/03/2021

12/19/2020

Great! The customer service was awesome from start to finish.

Description of Work
Carpet steam clean.

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

11/10/2020

Excellent experience! A great job done in a timely and thorough manner. Personable and willing to answer all my questions. Definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, odor removal and stain protection

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

07/19/2020

Per above questions, it was performed well.

Description of Work
Professional cleaning of white sectional sofa

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

07/08/2020

Did a great job and will use again. 5 stars....

Description of Work
Cleaned floor carpets

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

03/12/2020

Company left a sticky substance on our carpets and there was an awful smell. Carpets did not appear or feel cleaned. When we called the company the woman made many assumptions and proceeded to lecture us on carpet cleaning. Very dissatisfied and will never hire or recommend them again.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

Customer did call saying the carpet was not clean. Offered to come back and assess the problem, to re-clean and customer declined both assessing and re-cleaning. Her desire was to be refunded for the service and offered to do so once assessed. She vehemently, declined both. We have no problem refunding for the service if necessary. We offered several times to return and customer seemed to only be ...

01/09/2020

David was phenomenal! I am normally a Stanley Steemer customer but Admiral Chem-Dry was professional, courteous, honest and worked hard to please! I am so happy to have found them and can see why they are so highly rated! Will definitely use them from now on!

Description of Work
Needed 2 areas cleaned

Work Completed On 01/09/2020

Thank you and we look forward to serving you in the future.

09/28/2019

Mike and his team were exceptional including his office coordinator! Team responded to my request within hours after I entered the inquiry on Angie’s list. I got an excellent quote over the phone. I then had Mike come over the next day and he viewed the job and agreed to do it per the phone quote! Mike and his assistant proceeded to to do the job with extreme professionalism! My wife andI were ver...

Description of Work
Clean carpets in new recently moved in house. Also had bathroom shower tile cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

06/20/2019

We had pet stains on an area rug. From the time I called I received excellent customer service, a prompt response, and the carpet was picked up within 24 hours. They cleaned and delivered a day earlier than originally expected and the pricing was reasonable for the amount of staining and subsequent cleaning required. I will absolutely recommend and use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned area carpet

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

02/01/2019

Mike was on time and very courteus. They returned the rugs in 2 days and they look great. The colors are vivid again! I will use them to clean my carpets and my leather chairs soon.

Description of Work
2 oriental rugs cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

Carpet Cleaning, Furniture/Upholstery Cleaning, Area and Oriental rug cleaning, Pet Urine & Odor removal, specialty (Red) stain removal, Leather cleaning, Wood floor cleaning. tile & grout cleaning. Also, Carpet Repair, Water Damage Restoration, Mattress Cleaning, Vehicle Interior Cleaning