Action Roofing & Remodeling

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2006

#5554

8546 Broadway # 245

San Antonio, TX 78217

Additional Phone - (210)650-4559. Additional Email - williamlclarkson@msn.com. 4 employees, five crews, free estimates, discounts for Angies list members, longest warranty in the industry....

roofing (282)siding companies (33)woodworking (12)gutter repair (11)house painting (10)skylight installation (6)home remodeling (5)interior painting (3)chimney repair (3)window replacement (3)insulation (3)drywall (3)

03/22/2022

Tom K.

Very good experience. The crew does a great job and cleans up the jobsite. Nice to work with people who know what they are doing.

Description of Work
Roofing and siding

Category roofing,siding,skylights,house painters

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

10/15/2021

Pearl W.

Everything seemed to go well. Work done as promised. Paid with check so they would not incur credit card fees, 09/21/2020, $15,859. Had a storm with heavy rains in August, 2021. There was a leak in my Florida room. The water was running down the fireplace and damaged the ceiling which resulted in several thousands of dollars worth of damage. I took pictures and text the pictures to them. They sent Tony to check on the roof. He said the flashing was loose and that the mortar was damaged and said that the flashing did not cause the leak. Had USAA insurance agent check on the roof after they repaired the flashing. He said the cause was the flashing. Action Roofing considered the case closed. It was not the mortar it was the flashing. How do I know this? We had a terrible storm last night(10/13/2021), lots of rain, no leak in the Florida room. Therefore the leak was because of the flashing not done properly. There was nothing done to the mortar because nothing was wrong with it.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

Cost $15,859.9

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

08/13/2020

George B.

Excellent communication, prompt, quality work and fair price.

Description of Work
roof and redeck

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

05/01/2020

Bill C.

I have hired Bill Clark on two different occasions to replace my roof due to hail damage. I can truly say that any time I need a roof done I'll call Bill. He does the job right the first time. I trust Bill with all my roofing projects 100%. I have never had any problems with the roofs he has put on my home. I can rely that the job is done right the first time.

Description of Work
Reshinlge my hail damaged roof

Category awnings,roofing

Work Completed On 06/01/2016

11/23/2019

Christie C.

We had a direct lightening hit on our house. Called Action Roofing who responded quickly. During consultation we also asked for plywood to be added to attic floor so we can use for storage space. Roof was fixed first on 2/17/15. For attic work, plywood was left stacked on the attic floor. They came back a different day on 3/8/15 to finish attic work. No complaints on work done. If anything, there was some roof debris found around the house on the lawn that my husband had to pick up and clean up.

Description of Work
Roof repair and add plywood to attic floor for storage

Work Completed On 02/17/2016

08/05/2019

Enrique A.

The technician that was assigned to evaluate my roof gave me a call prior to heading out and ask what incentive did my insurance company had to offering for the discount. I was completely honest and told him that if my roof is rated for class 4 that the insurance company will give me $250 annual discount. He also ask what kind of roof did I have installed to which I replied standing seam metal roof. The technician was honest and gave me a run down of wether the discount was in best case scenario. In the long run. And I must say it’s refreshing to hear honest positive opinion from a company that didn’t have to give me all the info and run down. They could have just a charge me the fee to certify my roof but they wanted to make sure that I was getting the best case scenario for my situation. Thank you again for the honesty. I recommend this company they are honest and will not try to sell you anything that you honestly don’t need.

Description of Work
Inspection of the roof for insurance purpose (discount)

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review. Theresa Skrobanek

07/18/2019

Janice W.

We had an old roof and had lost many shingles due to recent storms. The estimate was completed within 3-4 days of contacting the company. Once we submitted the signed contract, supplies were delivered within 3 days and work completed on the very next day. Everyone I dealt with, Bill, Theresa and the workmen, were very professional. The work crew did quality work and cleaned up the area afterwards. The final bill was exactly what the initial estimate was. Everything went smooth and professional from beginning to completion of the job. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement due to storm damage

Work Completed On 07/05/2019

02/14/2019

Zack E.

Excellent work done extremely quickly. 24 hours from quote to completed work. Quote was 1/3 of the competition and they re-shingled the entire porch and the other quotes were for a patch.

Description of Work
Our front patio roof was damaged from excessive rain flow

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

08/10/2018

M V.

Excellent experience. The job was scheduled in a timely manner. The crew showed up on time; worked hard and cleaned up at the end of each day. Great job !

Description of Work
Total re-roof of my house

Work Completed On 08/10/2018

Thank you. We loved working with you! Theresa, Bill and Alex.

05/08/2018

paul A.

Theresa coordinated services and was a pleasure to work with. She took care of consultation and got work rolling quickly. Workers were on time, professional, and efficient, and they cleaned up area afterward. A few slight imperfections, but BEAUTIFUL job overall, and team happily came back to touch up my (probably unreasonable) concerns to ensure I was satisfied. The price was less than half of the quote I got from a competitor, and I plan to use them for much more work in the future.

Description of Work
siding replacement

Category siding,house painters

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

Residential & Commercial roofing, replacement and repairs, skylights, attic ventilation, custom windows, exterior siding (including installation of James Hardie products).