Professional Garage Concepts

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2010

801 Greenview Dr

Grand Prairie, TX 75050

Professional has been serving the DFW metroplex since 2001. We are fully insured, members of the BBB, and all techs are background and drug tested for your peace of mind. We provide full service, sales, and repair of all makes and models in the garage door and opener industry. Also repair and install gate operators. And new to our line-up we now offer Energy star rated vinyl windows for replacement or new construction. We take pride in our company and our customers. Our goal is to keep customers coming back and also refer us to their family and friends. Additional phone: 817-381-4325...

garage doors (11)epoxy flooring (2)

07/24/2021

amanda C.

Professional service. Beautifu lwork! Excellent craftsmanship by the workers. Top sales representative-knows his stuff!!! Great company all around.

Description of Work
outdoor patio

Category epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 07/24/2021

07/13/2021

Casey G.

I have used their service for some time now since 2017. I had nothing but good things to say about them.

Description of Work
Garage doors and floor coating.

Category garage doors,epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 07/13/2021

06/17/2021

Chris B.

I have been using Garage Concepts for ten years, from maintenance to new install, and wouldn’t think of using anyone else. First time I called them my spring broke on the garage at 6:30 a.m. trying to leave for work. They were the first call I made thankfully, and their immediate response replacing the spring had me at work before 9:00 a.m.! Now they do all of our maintenance and they’ve even done a new install on both our home and my grandparents home as well. If you want it done right, than call Garage Concepts!

Description of Work
garage door service and repair

Work Completed On 06/20/2021

05/11/2018

sarang S.

Bryan was courteous, professional and did a solid job on my garage door. He was knowledgeable and thorough in his work.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW!!!!

06/14/2017

Olivia K.

responded very quickly, professional and courteous

Description of Work
garage door needed adjustment and put back on track

Work Completed On 05/12/2017

01/04/2017

rahul G.

It was awesome!! One of the best people I have had come work over at my house. I called via my home warranty, but if anything happens to my garage doors , I will call them out again even without warranty if I have to

Description of Work
Adjust garage doors and make sure all was running right!

Work Completed On 01/04/2017

10/28/2016

john S.

Smooth transaction from start to finish. They installed a new top of the line LiftMaster 8550w and tuned up the garage door. Larry the installer was patient and got the job done.

Description of Work
Install new garage opener and tune-up garage door.

Work Completed On 10/28/2016

10/17/2016

Abigail G.

They worked around our schedule. The team was very quick to diagnose the problem and quick to solve it.

Description of Work
My double sized garage door developed a bounce. They came and reinforced the panels. They also tuned up the door and the second garage door.

Work Completed On 09/30/2016

06/24/2016

Melanie S.

I called about 8:30am and said that I needed help because my spring on the garage door broke. They were able to get someone out to my house the same day just a few hours later. The technician was very kind and explained everything he was going to do for the repair and it was fixed in about 30 minutes. The price was great but their service was EXPECPTIONAL.

Description of Work
My garage door spring broke, and they replaced it.

Work Completed On 06/24/2016

02/22/2016

Marc J.

Couldn't be happier with the service, the door, the entire way the process was handled!! Called on Thursday installed on Saturday with the best price I had found, install team was friendly and FAST!! I would highly recommend these guys for any Garage door install and service!

Description of Work
Replace Garage door/Opener

Work Completed On 02/20/2016

New garage doors & openers, repair, & manintenance. New gates & gate openers & repair. New replacement vinyl windows.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover