Armor Home Repair

Founded 2012 • With Angi since January 2015

Armor Home Repair is your local general contracting company serving homeowners in the Killeen - Kempner - and Temple/Belton areas. We offer a wide range of home improvement services and look forward to helping you with your next small or large home improvement project. From bathroom and kitchen remodeling to interior painting services, we have the tools and home improvement experts to get the job done right, the first time. We have over 10 years of professional experience and expertise. Armor Home Repair is a small company that was started by a couple of Soldiers while still on active duty. They did it so that they could make some extra money on the side doing something they really enjoyed. It all started with a concrete patio project which led to this great idea. They realized that they had enough experience between the two of them to fix, build and remodel just about anything around a house. Ken and Isaak noticed that a lot of soldiers have some level of experience in one of the building trades. It almost seems like doing some sort of construction is a prerequisite for joining the Army. They decided that creating this company would be a great way to help soldiers make some extra money doing something they already know how to do. By using soldiers, our customers know that the work will be completed by reliable and competent people who care about what they do....

PK Construction

P.K. Construction is proud to be a family-owned and -operated home improvement company that homeowners throughout Odessa, Midland, and all of West Texas can count on for great products, impeccable installations, exceptional service, and sensible warranties. We make it our mission to be honest and upfront about every aspect of the work we perform, and we are dedicated to achieving your complete satisfaction.

Jr painting

Jr painting , Free estimates, interior and exterior paint, drywall patches, texture

LoneStar Power Washing

Concrete Surfaces-driveways-Side walks-Houses-Roofs-Commercial building-Heavy duty equipment and more

08/21/2017

Beware...this company outsources their work to independent contractors. Workers were unreliable and unprofessional. They almost never showed up time and left a terrible mess. Halfway through the project, they switched contractors...second contractor described the poor workmanship of the first contractor. A job that should not have taken more than 4-5 days took OVER a month. They provided financial compensation of less than 10% off the final price...disappointing. When they were trying to get my business, they were very responsive. After I signed the contract (and got handed off to a contractor), it took, on average, 3 calls with voicemails and 72 hours to get any response to my queries. Very frustrating....

Description of Work
1,500 sqft of carpet removed and replaced with hardwood laminate flooring.

Category contractors,remodeling,home remodeling

Mr. [Member Name Removed], we do apologize once again for the incredible frustration, however, as was explained several times, the delays were not at the source of our company, they were at the source of the supplier for the floors. The local box store that was used for the floors you chose, lost the product order multiple times in the course of that month (each time it had to be reordered). Every attempt was made to move as quickly as possible, however the delay was out of our hands. The completion of the project was done by the owner of our company in every effort to make things right with a bad employee who had since been let go. We apologize for communication delays and made every effort to work with your work schedule in returning calls.

05/06/2017

The gate is lovely, at a reasonable price. The other little things were not remembered and not completed.

Description of Work
I needed a gate put into my chain-link fence. I also wanted a few little things done to one end of the fence to make it more dog proof.

Category fencing

02/13/2017

Worked started on time as scheduled, Issac and his team were on time, very professional. Their work was excellent, done completely to our satisfaction. Reasonable price and top quality craftsmanship.

Description of Work
Kitchen update: new granite counter tops, tile back splash, cabinets painted, new:cook top, range hood, sink and faucet installed.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling,cabinet refacing

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], we enjoyed the time we spent with you and [Member name]. It was a pleasure not only working on your home, but getting to know more about you both. Please call us if you need help with that Roku! Free of charge. Enjoy your new kitchen. It is a beautiful compliment to such a nice home. You have done a great job designing it. Casey

02/07/2017

Very hard working people. This was big job and he rarely took any breaks my floors look great!

Description of Work
They laid over 1400 sq ft of tile for me & had previously on another date built my 4 ft chain link fence.

Category ceramic tile,fencing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for allowing us to work on your home and we look forward to getting started on those bathrooms in a few weeks.

04/26/2016

The work was performed by professionals who came to work each day on time and worked the entire day with minimum breaks. They continuously conferred with me to see if I had questions regarding the work that was done. Each day they would come in and re-inspect what was done the day before. The owner also came several times during the week to ensure everything was going according to the schedule. I have plans to have additional work by this company.

Description of Work
My two front and back doors, kitchen cabinets and counter tops, and the master's bathroom vanity were all replaced. In addition, I had gutters put on.

Category gutter repair,remodeling,home remodeling

Mrs. [Member Name Removed], we have enjoyed working with you and greatly look forward to this July when we can complete your floors as well.Thank you so much for being such a wonderful customer and please do not hesitate to call if you think of anything else. Casey

03/14/2016

Provider was on time, both for the estimate and the actual work. When my ceiling was pulled apart, they found that they didn't need to do as much work and charged me less. Work was completed in one day and to my satisfaction. I would recommend Armor to anyone.

Description of Work
Repaired water damaged ceiling.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,home remodeling

12/23/2015

Description of Work
Armor Home Repair is a top notch company. Isaak is a pleasure to deal with, and his goal and his company's goal is to ensure complete satisfaction. He dealt with constant changes from us as we went along, and was always available when we needed to reach him. The quality of work is superior, and Isaak comes with many ideas of his own and collaborated with us on many decisions. His workers were professional, polite, and everything was done to our complete satisfaction. We will be calling on Armor Home Repair for all future needs. We highly recommend them!

Category remodeling,home remodeling

11/02/2015

Description of Work
They did a kitchen remodel. They did a great job and extremely fast for a kitchen remodel. They were really easy to work with and easy to get in contact with. Isaac’s follow up was good as well.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

11/02/2015

I would give them an A+.

Description of Work
They did a bathroom remodel, replaced columns and repaired my ceiling and some outdoor dry rotted ceiling.

Category contractors,drywall,remodeling,home remodeling

Home, Kitchen, & Bathroom Remodeling, Weekend Projects, Handyman Services, Decks, Fences, Flooring, Window Replacement, Doors Replacement, Painting, Trim, HVAC, Landscaping

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available