A good landscaping website can help you land more sales and build your credibility. Read our list of must-have pages and ideas for your website to help potential clients find you and drive more business for your lawn care company.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Medina, TN
There are 4 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Medina
- JMC Landscape ServicesThey performed work to the scope, Always answered the phone and emails. When ever there was an issue they worked it out to my satisfaction.
- Extreme Lawn CareI was very impressed with Trae Strube's (owner) Knowledge. They were prompt and completed the job beautifully.
- Jones Lawn and Landscape ServiceThey did a fantastic job. Some of the best landscapers I've ever used. They were extremely well priced. Some of the cheapest prices in town. They got there on time, even a little early. They were in and out quick. The house looked great after they left. It's hard to find service like this anymore.
- Phoenix Management GroupThey are a good company. They are excellent. They are the best I've ever seen. They were on time and did what they said they were going to do. They were in and out within about 3 hours and it looked wonderful when it was done. They were waiting on me when I got there. The price was very reasonable. They were very clean and neat. They had uniforms on. They were very respectful men. I would recommend them to anyone. They do a lot of work for me. They are very good and reliable. They are a very good company and they stand behind their work. They are wonderful people read less
- Superior Nursery Landscaping & IrrigationSuperior Nursery did an outstanding job solving our problems. The design and installation of retaining wall was better than expected, the recommendations and installation of landscaping items were excellent. Very prompt in beginning and finishing the project. Highly pleased. Received numerous compliments from neighbors read less
- Clean N' GreenThey're a local company. They're very personable, and they know my name when I call. He takes care of my lawn and he's helpful. When times were tight, he made payment accommodations for me. He makes specific modifications according to what my lawn looks like when he comes. I give him A's across the board read less
- Jones Lawn and Landscape ServiceI thought they did a lot for $175 and they were a good-natured lot - they got delayed cuz of bad weather but they did come through and did the care I needed on my yard. I'd definitely use them again.
- Kendall Landscape GroupHe did a really good job when he totally redid my lawn. The overall experience is good. I will use this service again.
- Carter's Nursery Pond & Patio IncThe first few weeks after the job was completed, I called several times with concerns over the sprouting weeds everywhere. I was told by bully Mark to buy roundup. They had left a shovel behind so I asked could they at least look at it for me and see if this is what they called no maintenance. Shane came by sprayed roundup and got his shovel and extension cord. Over the next two weeks, I sprayed 6 gallons of roundup in the 'low maintenance' landscaped area. Some weeds were dying and some were not. I phoned Mark to discuss this and again got a bullying attitude. He belittlingly explained to me what roundup was and that it took a few days to work. I asked if he could at least come and look at it. He eventually, agreed to bring his dad to spray it for me. Low and behold, dad says that roundup won?t kill half of it because they are wild onions. They spray something to kill the onions and treat the three bug infested trees they planted. No apology was given. When I tried to discuss the thin layer of mulch and the mulch flushing into my yard, I was told basically, too bad that is the way they do it. The landscaper for my front yard explained to me that the industry standard for mulch is 6 inches. Carter's only put in 3 inches. Mark informed me that I can buy more mulch from them and have it put in if I want 6 inches. As far as the washing of mulch into my yard, that is not their problem either. So, at the end of the day, I have more yard work in my backyard to do weekly that I did before this low-maintenance landscaping was installed and I am out $12,000. I will have to hire someone to address the standing water in my backyard, hire someone to spray for onions, buy a load of mulch, hire someone to put it down, buy the barrier to prevent the mulch from washing into my yard, and hire someone to put it. Needless to say, I do not recommend Carter's. Apparently, dad made the business and son is too important to be bothered with customer service or providing a quality product read less
- Superior Nursery Landscaping & IrrigationI called Superior and set up an appointment for Tues, May 7, 2013. I put off all the things that I needed to get done that afternoon so I could get this taken care of and I waited and waited and no one at all showed up. I called the cell phone number and Tues evening, Wednesday, and Thursday and left messages every time. No reply at all, it's unprofessional when people put things off that they have to do and have someone to not show up at all and can't even take the time to even make a 1 minute phone to explain or apologize. I called this morning again and he answered and said that his dad had been sick and in the hospital but was coming home today and I told him how upset I was that he couldn't even call me. It was like pulling teeth for him to even say I'm sorry. Finally, after I told him at least a phone would have been nice and he finally said I'm sorry. I want nothing to do with them now and his over the phone estimate was high. I wanted a 40ft retention wall built for one and that is alot of money so I will pass my business on to someone who is willing to show up. This is completely unprofessional and if I could give him all F minuses I would read less
Landscapers in Medina
- Business Description:Foundation Repair, Concrete Lifting and Crawl Space Solutions TFS is the regional leader of foundation repair, concrete lifting and crawl space solutions. Our purpose is to Redefine our Industry. We believe that by doing things differently, better, and with intention, our customers can live better lives, experiencing peace of mind. We look forward to meeting you, working with you, and helping you accomplish your goals read lessRecent Review:it was good, it was excellent, they answer all my questionjerry a.
- Business Description:Just-In-Time ImprovementsRecent Review:Went very well. I am pleased with the task that was at hand.Annette F.
- Business Description:American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC is a full service foundation repair company specializing in the prevention, repair and restoration of foundation damage and its effects on your home. We repair both concrete slab and conventional beam and joist homes. American Standard Foundation Repair, LLC prides itself in the proper diagnosis of the cause of foundation failure. Only by understanding the cause of a failure, can we hope to prevent it from occurring again. We give free estimates that a.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional approach to things. They stuck with us for a year, answering our calls to come out and tweak the leveling when we noticed a door was rubbing or the gaps seemed to change with the seasons. Now, the house is solid and no door are rubbing anymore and they did it all with a smile! Price is a little high, but I would rather have it done right and done right the first time than fight someone who doesn't know what they are doing. These people really do know what they are doing! Highly recommended read lessTom O.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:Service Medics is insured, licensed and bonded. We are a company who works for you and we guarantee our work. We provide an array of services. Whether you need home remodels/repairs, HVAC services, air duct cleaning, pressure washing, landscaping, mold eradication or water/fire restoration, storm damage or commercial/residential services then you need Service Medics! We are a trusted leader in the restoration and construction service industry with over 25 years of experience. Let us serve .. read less
- Business Description:Licensed and Insured References Available
- Business Description:We are a commercial/ residential landscape and irrigation subcontractor. We started in 1992. We have 5 employees. We have a special promotion where we offer 10% off all irrigation jobs over 2000.00 if installed btween Nov.1st and feb. 28th. we are willing to work with financing certain people. We usually wait until the job is done before collecting our fee. However, we may ask for something up front, if we already have a lot of money out on other jobs, but the need for this is rare read lessRecent Review:His staff did an excellent job in updating my system! Steve was extremely knowledgeable and competent. My irrigation system is working better than ever!Nancy O.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1983 and we stand behind what we do. Picture books & referrals available upon request.
- Business Description:We are a small, woman-owned service business providing Erosion Control & Grassing services. We install and maintain erosion and sediment control devices/measures, Hydroseed, install Sod, correct Drainage problems, install Seawalls and shoreline protection, and provide the completion of turf sports fields. Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (#4476); Tennessee Qualified Hydrologic Professional (TN-QHP 1037 read less
- Business Description:COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB TRAVEL CHARGE OF $35. EMERGENCY SERVICE CHARGE $125 - $250.THIS IS BASED ON A 50 MILES RADIUS OF OUR COMPANY
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Are there insurance requirements for tree services? Whether you’re having your trees trimmed or finally removing that old oak from your front yard, you’ll want to make sure your tree company or contractor has these two types of insurance, at minimum.
Find Landscapers in
- Three Way
- Beech Bluff
- Cedar Grove
- Maury City
Landscapers in Medina
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 731 Deck and Fence LLC
- 731 Deck and Fence LLC
- Jones Lawn and Landscape ServiceP.O. Box 12444
- JT Hockett Construction Contracting and Consulting7845 Harbour Oak
- Jones Lawn and Landscape Service
- Landens Home Design130 Sandhill Dr
- Landens Home Design
- Nitro Solutions52 Overlook Cv
- Nitro Solutions
- R & K Home Improvements2070 Wild Cherry Ct
- R & K Home Improvements
- Sammy and son2667 Oakview Dr
- Service Medics5100 Poplar Avenue
- Shelter Home Maintenance9405 Nashville Hwy
- Superior Nursery Landscaping & Irrigation3470 US Hwy 200
- Sure Painting & Remodeling82 Walnut St
- Sammy and son
- The Copponex Group1080 Academy Church Rd
- The Foundation Specialists 8421 Horton Hwy
College Grove, Tennessee
- Tim's Tree Service & Landscaping1074 Phelps ST
- Tri-Star Tradesmen LLC3361 Highway 48 N
- Tristar Lawn Pros425 Jackson Dr
- TruGreen4410 Highway 45 N
- The Copponex Group
- Yard Guys65 Roxbury Dr
- Yard Guys