Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Drummonds, TN
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 1 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Drummonds
- On Site Small Engine Mobile RepairGreat!!! He was very honest and he came to me. I now have a mower running and cutting as it should and would definitely call these guys again. Thank you On Site Small Engine Mobile Repair
- Brothers LandscapeGreatest perfection I've ever seen...timely manner was great...professionalism was A1. Great communication...skills and job was great. I felt like I JUST MOVED IN ALL OVER AGAIN...
- Mobile Mower Mechanic Small Engine RepairEric was awesome!! What a great company!! Serpentine belt started smoking, pulley locked up and needed scheduled maintenance. Called as soon as it happened. Spoke to Troy who was very pleasant, kind, and understanding. He was able to get me in with only a three day wait. It was a late evening appointment but did not mind at all since waiting for such great service was well worth it and they were back logged due to Coved-19! Eric even arrived an hour earlier than scheduled! He had already put in a 10 hour day and still had one more appointment after mine!! Everything needed to repair my JD L130 was on his truck...fully supplied! Eric was very professional, personable, and explained the multiple questions I had with great patience. He respectfully exercised social distancing and wore a mask when I was present. When I came outside he made sure to put his mask back on before I approached him. The next day as I was mowing the lawn the mower puttered and shut down. I called right away and spoke to Eric about what happened. He didn't skip a beat....I explained what happened and he said I will be out this evening and get that taken care of for you.....turned out a small piece of debris was in the gas tank and blocked the fuel line. Took him a minute to figure it out...cleaned the line and bam........it started right up!! Mower is working perfectly!! With out a doubt he has earned my loyalty as a customer!! Not many businesses now a days have such great work ethics and care for their clients!! Thank you Eric and Troy for taking care of this new and forever client!
- On Site Small Engine Mobile RepairMr. Clements did a masterful job of repairing my machine. It was so worth it to have him come to me. I couldn't believe how well it starts and runs now!
- Mobile Mower Mechanic Small Engine RepairI took the mower over to their business location and the work was completed the same day. I imagine I was a little lucky on timing, and taking the mower to them definitely speeded the process up.
- Mobile Mower Mechanic Small Engine RepairEric did a super job on getting both pieces of equipment back in operation. My experience with him and his service over a period of years has been consistently excellent.
- Mobile Mower Mechanic Small Engine RepairEric and his employee arrived promptly at the appointment time and proceeded to troubleshoot my mower. I’m delighted to report they quickly diagnosed and effected repairs, then proceeded to complete required annual maintenance (blade sharpening, oil change, spark plug etc.). Excellent work with highly professional demeanor. I recommend this company to my friends and neighbors
- Mobile Mower Mechanic Small Engine RepairEric did a great job. He was fast and professional and I'll definitely use Mobile Mower Mechanics again. Thank you
- Mobile Mower Mechanic Small Engine RepairEric was responsive and honest. He did what he said he will and deliver it on a timely basis. I had an issue with my tiller. He did the overhaul of the tiller like I asked him to do. His service was prompt and the price was reasonable. I will use him again.
- Byhalia Small EngineI called owner (I purchased mower there), arranged for pickup, and was delivered 5 days later. Works like it did when new. (5 years old) No problems
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Drummonds
- Business Description:We Service All Major Residential brands. Washers, Dryers, Riding Mowers, Commercial and Residential Pumps, Pressure Washers, Tillers, Push Mowers, Generators, etc.Recent Review:We called Darrell for a dryer that had gone out. He was professional and knowledgeable. He was our second call from Angie's list. The first never showed up. Darrell arrived right at his scheduled time. He came out on a Saturday for us. He was unable to start on the job due to required parts not being available on the weekend, but he came back the following Tuesday to complete the job. His fees were reasonable and 3 months later, our dryer is still working just fine. Would definitely recommendBianca M.
- Business Description:On Site Small Engine Mobile Repair has been in business for 15 years and has 30 years of experience in small gasoline engines. We have 4 trained technicians consisting of 1 full time and 3 part time employees. There no job that is too big or too small for our staffRecent Review:Great!!! He was very honest and he came to me. I now have a mower running and cutting as it should and would definitely call these guys again. Thank you On Site Small Engine Mobile Repairpat b.
- Business Description:A mobile, onsite, small engine and lawn mower repair service that offers tune-ups, rebuilds, and maintenance on most all 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines and outdoor power equipment. There is a $45 to $65 charge for service calls (depends on how far away you live), plus a minimum of one hour labor per piece of equipment (if more than one piece). Labor rates range from $40 to $65 an hour and depend on type of equipment repaired and whether they are used for residential or commercial purposes. Total..Recent Review:Eric was awesome!! What a great company!! Serpentine belt started smoking, pulley locked up and needed scheduled maintenance. Called as soon as it happened. Spoke to Troy who was very pleasant, kind, and understanding. He was able to get me in with only a three day wait. It was a late evening appointment but did not mind at all since waiting for such great service was well worth it and they were back logged due to Coved-19! Eric even arrived an hour earlier than scheduled! He had already put in a 10 hour day and still had one more appointment after mine!! Everything needed to repair my JD L130 was on his truck...fully supplied! Eric was very professional, personable, and explained the multiple questions I had with great patience. He respectfully exercised social distancing and wore a mask when I was present. When I came outside he made sure to put his mask back on before I approached him. The next day as I was mowing the lawn the mower puttered and shut down. I called right away and spoke to Eric about what happened. He didn't skip a beat....I explained what happened and he said I will be out this evening and get that taken care of for you.....turned out a small piece of debris was in the gas tank and blocked the fuel line. Took him a minute to figure it out...cleaned the line and bam........it started right up!! Mower is working perfectly!! With out a doubt he has earned my loyalty as a customer!! Not many businesses now a days have such great work ethics and care for their clients!! Thank you Eric and Troy for taking care of this new and forever client!MaryBeth G.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:PRUITT'S PROFESSIONAL PAINTING PLUS, IS AN OWNER RUN AND OPERATED PAINTING AND GENERAL CONTRACTING BUSINESS THAT OFFERS THOROUGH INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING AND RENOVATION SERVICES FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, AND INDUSTRIAL LOCATIONS IN THE MEMPHIS AND SURROUNDING AREAS. ROBERT PRUITT AND HIS CREW SPECIALIZE IN ALL ASPECTS OF PAINTING, REMODELING AND RENOVATIONS FOR BUILDINGS AND HOMES OF ALL SIZES. WE SPECIALIZE IN ALL SIZES OF RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PAINTING, DRYWALL, FLOORING INS..
- Business Description:Every successful project begins with an Accurate Estimate. Allow us to provide you with the most comprehensive and detailed scope of work available in the industry. Your Renovation Specialist has all of the information and tools necessary to help get you started on your project immediately. No matter what the scope of the project, or the level of complexity specified, we bring the service of value engineering to every proposal we submit. Our job is not only to perform the work on time, but to..
- Business Description:Tires and automotive repairsRecent Review:Did not have that model tire in stock but ordered it from another store. Mounting was delayed slightly but manager discounted cost for delay. Tire works properly.Brenton L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:They were supposed to be there between 8 and 12 so I waited home all morning. They were late. I knew there was a diagnostic fee. He went to get a part and said it would be $210. That should have been a red flag. I should have realized I could get a new washer for not a whole lot more than that! So that was about 7 hours out of my day for this. When he left I went upstairs to wash clothes and it was doing the SAME thing. Plus I'm not real sure they serviced the dryer. It had lint on the filter still. I called and they sent the expert the next day. He was there a few hours. He ended up saying it was misdiagnosed and I got a refund of all the washer repair except the diagnostic fee. And said that it needed 3 more parts which would come to around $600! of course he wasn't recommending doing that. but still. If they would have refunded my diagnostic fee after all that headache I wouldn't be so angry. I've always used sears for my appliances, but NEVER againlucy o.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated Hardware Store and Small Engine Repair Center since 1977. We sell everything from Weed Eaters, to Lawnmowers, to Zero Turn Mower; and from Paint, to Plumbing, to Fasteners, to Hand Tools, and everything in betweenRecent Review:Awful. Terrrible. And, in my opinion, deceptive. <br /> I bought a new chainsaw online.The saw was delivered to me and I unboxed it last Friday. <br /> I am a former Husqvarna chain saw owner for over a decade (which is, in part, <br /> why I bought a new Husky), but I could not start the saw. I called Husqvarna Customer Service to see if it was something I was doing wrong, and they advised me to take my brand-new chainsaw to Colonial Hardware, Husqvarna?s local <br /> authorized service center. <br /> I took the saw in on Saturday morning. The Colonial tech at the service desk tried, but couldn?t <br /> start the saw. I had no reasonable choice but to leave it for warranty work. I <br /> gave the Colonial reps my receipts and UPS shipping info to establish length of <br /> ownership, and filled out the paperwork. The Colonial rep told me I had to pay <br /> a $21.85 ?deposit?. Now I can appreciate why Colonial might want a deposit on a <br /> used tool in for repair. If I have a junky old saw that turns out to have a <br /> $100 repair bill attached, I might just forget to pick it up and leave Colonial holding the bag. But this is a <br /> brand spanking new $400 saw that hadn?t even spun the chain one time that even <br /> the Colonial tech couldn?t start. I asked the Colonial rep what the deposit was <br /> for, since the saw was in for warranty work and I was hardly going to walk away <br /> from a $400 saw that should have a $0 repair bill. She told me it was in case <br /> there was something wrong that wasn?t covered by warranty. I asked "What could POSSIBLY be wrong with the saw that <br /> IS NOT UNDER WARRANTY"? A reasonable question, I thought, under the <br /> circumstances. The response was "I don't know, sir." <br /> I needed to get the saw repaired. I <br /> paid the money and left. Got a call yesterday that the saw was ready. Picked it <br /> up today. <br /> I asked they Colonial rep waiting on <br /> me for my ?deposit?. He said they couldn?t give it back. I asked why, of <br /> course, and he said it was a ?service fee? for adjusting the carburetor. I told <br /> him the saw was brand new and under warranty. He told me that Colonial called <br /> Husqvarna and Husqvarna told Colonial the carburetor adjustments were not <br /> covered by warranty. <br /> As I was walking out of Colonial <br /> Hardware, I was dialing Husqvarna. A manufacturer not covering critical, <br /> operationally-affecting adjustments to brand new power tools is a first, in my <br /> experience. After a 35-minute call to <br /> Husqvarna Customer Service (most of which was on hold, but hey, I have a <br /> speakerphone and it?s their dime). Husqvarna told me their policy was to cover <br /> any carburetor adjustments in the first 30 days. I was well within that time <br /> frame, and the Husky rep told me she would call Colonial. She called me back, <br /> and reported that Colonial was claiming that they did NOT adjust the carburetor; <br /> they merely ?inspected? the saw. And the ?inspection? costs $21.85. She said <br /> she would tell Colonial to refund my money. <br /> I don?t really expect anything from <br /> an outfit like with the business ethics of Colonial Hardware. My next step is <br /> to call VISA and dispute the $21.85 ?deposit / service charge /inspection fee? <br /> as fraudulent. Following that, the BBB and web reviews. <br /> I would recommend staying as far away from Colonial Hardware as you possibly can. <br /> <br /> <br /george b.
- Business Description:Owner and manager on site Small business Locally owned
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Gilt Edge
- West Memphis
- Marked Tree
lawn mower repair shops in Drummonds
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- COLONIAL HARDWARE INC6140 MACON RD STE 101
- COLONIAL HARDWARE INC
- DVD's Cleaning & Repair Services1219 Hester Rd
- DVD's Cleaning & Repair Services
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- House Doctors3420 Bayberry Dr
- House Doctors
- On Site Small Engine Mobile Repair4094 Slumber Ln.
- On Site Small Engine Mobile Repair
- Pruitts Professional Painting Plus1553 N Parkway
- Pruitts Professional Painting Plus
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc