Apex Wildlife Control LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2011

Residential & commercial wildlife control including raccoons, squirrels, bees, snakes, rats, mice, moles, voles, skunks, coyotes, beavers, birds & bats. Our Technicians are trained to the highest standards in the industry. We have a standardized training process that each employee goes through. This training is conducted hands on in the field with the most experienced Wildlife Supervisors in the industry. Our company is Certified and adheres with the best practices of NWCOA (National Wildlife Control Operators Association.)...

With over 15 years in experience, Nationwide Pest Control offers Termite and Pest Control including rodent exclusion and trapping, mosquito treatments, bed bug treatments, stinging insect treatments, crawlspace repair, etc.

You need a pest control company, the team at Erby Pest Control is here for you. We are a locally owned and operated pest control company serving the Mid-South Area. When have been in business over 12 years. We also have a A+ rating with the BBB. Give us a call and become part of our family.

Pest Control Service in Memphis by Pest Patrol, LLC. We provide Pest, Termite, and Ant Control, in the Memphis area and surrounding cities. We are the #1 Pest Control in Memphis.

02/08/2018

They got rid of the roof rats, sealed it off and we have not had a problem within the last few years. The company came back to check several times, I received a discount as an Angie's List member and was very pleased with the experience.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Category pest control

04/12/2017

Excellent, showed up on time, ex planed procedures performed. Baited traps often and removed trapped animals in a timely manner

Description of Work
Rodent removal

03/30/2017

The work was quick and painless. Apex Wildlife was very thoroughly and they communicated to me along the entire way. I feel like my problem was solved and that any animals can no longer get into my house .

Description of Work
I needed a rat problem solved and any signs of entry sealed.

11/22/2016

It was great. I enjoyed dealing with them!

Description of Work
They successfully patched all access points to the house for rats. They trapped and removed roof rats. Lots of them (nasty critters!). And so far we've had no further problems, other than one that was coming in garage. They came and trapped it also.

11/22/2016

They came out Wednesday November 16th. Their price was about $1450 to set traps, remove the rats for 3 weeks (said they would come out several times a week to dispose of any rats and reset traps) and then make our home rat proof with a 1 year warranty. Ok. Great. Sign me UP! They told us they would be back Friday November 18th for the next visit to clean traps and reset. Nastily enough, we heard s...

Description of Work
I have a nice home in east Memphis. About 2 months ago, rats showed up. I could hear them in my attic. They were hired to remove the rats (uhh....gross!) in our attic and make our home rat proof. .

Category animal removal

Wildlife control trapping, removal, & relocation for species such as: raccoons, squirrels, moles, rats & mice, beavers, bees, snakes, and more.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover