Advanced Pools, Inc.

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2007

Family owned and operated. Licensed, bonded, and insured....

Ranch Concrete

if it’s concrete we can do it ! , free estimates

08/27/2018

Lisa N.

Wonderful, from beginning to end. Everything was explained up front. The owner kept in contact with me and made sure that we were completely satisfied. They did a beautiful job, answered all questions and are available for follow up questions. The pool package includes everything needed and they made sure that everything was completed. Worry free installation. All the employees worked so hard and were so nice.

Description of Work
Install an in ground swimming pool

Category swimming pools

02/24/2018

Allen C.

Kept in touch with us during the process, very professional.

Description of Work
Swimming Pool Cover

05/23/2016

Carole W.

11/10/2015

Christopher M.

Description of Work
They installed a vinyl liner pool for me. I am very pleased with the finished product and the equipment and workmanship is top notch. I highly recommend them to my family and friends.

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

07/13/2015

john M.

top notch service, I particularly liked that they acknowledged some work didn't need to be done and saved me a bunch of nomey.

Description of Work
changed filter sand, provided miscellaneous advice

09/08/2014

Ron J.

This is a follow-up on a comment I placed last year. It seems there was a communication issue that was corrected and Advanced pool has performed great service on my pool. They have responded in a timely manner to any of my pool needs and the work has been excellent.

Description of Work
Replaced the liner and fixed a leek.

06/26/2013

RHODES S.

Everything was fine.

Description of Work
They opened our pool. I can't remember what the cost was so I just guessed above. They were prompt and professional. I would use them again.

05/20/2013

Jack B.

Jamie and his crew are a one-stop shop when it comes to pool installations. There service was top notch, and there were no surprises when it came to the cost. Jamie supervises his crew from start to finish and is always available to answer questions and guide you through the process. I highly recommend using Advanced Pools for any type of pool work you may need.

Description of Work
Installed an in-ground pool.

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

12/13/2007

Aimee W.

Very good.

Description of Work
Put in new liner.

Category pool cleaners

Swimming pool service and repair. Swimming pool construction and renovation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express