Many options exist to replace your old thermostat, including non-programmable, programmable, and smart or wi-fi thermostats. Learn about the different management thermostats you can choose for regulating the temperatures in your home.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Howard, SD
There are 3 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Howard
- Midas Remodeling LLCThe workers did a great job. The work looks clean and neat, and often worked in less than ideal weather conditions. When one worker was not available, when the weather was good, they scheduled another to take his place. Over all, they did a fine job.
- Midas Remodeling LLCExceptional service. A wonderful young business owner who really takes customer service to the next level. Would highly recommend them to anyone! AND they deserve an A++++ rating!
- LGL Construction LLCHe was very essy to visit with, had good ideas, was very helpful on keeping spending down but yet keeping a good finished project. A very trusting person. Would use him again with no problem.
- Pendo'S ConstructionAs I've stated all went great from when they started to when they finished this project. As noted above I gave them a B for punctuality only because they were late a couple of times due to another job but they would also work longer days at these times to make up the difference. This worked fine for us as we are flexible and the owner was honest about everything and took responsibility - which I find impressive considering how most people seem to be anymore in our society read less
- MOSSET CONSTRUCTIONWe met with Myron Mosset and looked at floor plans. He made a bid and built our house and we were long distance. He kept us up to date withi turned and calls and email. We worked with a bank and tittle company, they said he was d*** such an awesome job. Our budget was observed carefully . We LOVE LOVE LOVE our house....no one cold have done a better job read less
- Black Hills Equine UnlimitedFound mold growing in my townhouse in January. Before our annual townhouse association meeting I had Phill come and look at it to see how urgent an issue this was. I called him as I had used him last year to repair the cement infront of my townhouse. He came over right away and assessed it, gave me a ballpark figure (which the final bill was close too and nice for budgeting), and advised me when the best time would be to replace it (the spring; after the snow melts). I informed my townhouse members of my suitation and we involved the insurance company who decided that they would cover the cost of the repairs. I have never had repairs done in my house before, so Phill was helpful in letting me know what he was doing and why he was doing what he was doing. He showed me where the water damage occured, how it got in (from the shingles, ice damming) and gave recommendations on how to fix the problem so it won't occur again. Phill was very conscientious about matching the texture of the walls and ceiling to the rest of the room. Did a good job of keeping me informed and would hire agian read less
- SK VenturesI was very pleases with his communications before after and during the construction project. He also helped me by doing my closet built in on a weekend instead of extending the project time line and I was the one to add this additional job to the original project. It is Now October 2013 and SK Ventures have done two other small projects for us They are FANTASTIC! I will hire no one else read less
- Pendo'S Construction..Pendos came to our Home and looked over everything that we desired them to do for us and we also gave them a drawing with notes on it. Not to long afterwards I called them (plus we received an email) about the price of their bid. The bid was very reasonable and within the amount of money we had planned on spending. Plus I was told in advance that they do their very best to keep from going a small percentage over due to changing prices from the time of the bid and the time of starting. We did have a number of months before we had planned on them starting the project. They finished on time and we are very pleased. We were pleased with the sundeck that they had rebuilt for us last summer, all included, and theirs was the only bid we looked for this year. The head of construction is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing - a kind and professonable man. Another reason we choose Pendos. The painting in the room is fine read less
- Weather-Tite ExteriorsWe were led to believe the roof replacement, gutters,deck, and siding damaged by the storm was a partnership between Katon Construction of Spearfish and Weather-Tite Exteriors from Rapid City. We signed a contract on 7/13/2013 and Christian Dietz with whom we were dealing, asked for $5,000 upfront, which we paid. He led us to believe that since we wanted the repairs completed now instead of after the Rally like most homeowners were doing, they could begin the work "shortly". After several telephone calls, and being told of several different start dates by Christian, we were finallly advised the partnership with Katon Construction had fallen apart but that "his crew" from Rapid City should be able to start "soon". Finally on August 12th (1 day short of 3 weeks after we paid $5,000 and signed the contract) the shingles were delivered and placed on top of the existing, damaged roof. A crew of 5 men showed up consisting of two "shinglers" and 3 tear out workers, who as it turned out, were temporary day laborers. This was contrary to Christian relating to us that Weather-Tite ONLY used it's own employees. On August 13th, a slightly different crew arrived in a newly purchased, but older pickup which promptly leaked oil all over our drive way, the curbing, and the street all day. The oil in the street and curbing still exists today, but they pressure washed most of the oil from the drive way. With only ONE late afternoon rain delay on 8/13 (at 3:30 pm), Weather-Tite required FOUR days to complete our roof. Several of our immediate neighbors with comparable size homes have had roofs replaced in from 1 to 2 days, but NONE took four days. I attribute this to lack of supervision since we only saw Christian Dietz once, and the project manager twice during the four days. On August 27th, Christian Dietz called me and advised that "his partner", Dan Jansen was en route to measure for the guttering. (As it turns out, Dan Jansen actually founded the company and entered into a partnership with Christian Dietz.) When Dan arrived, and advised me his guttering crew was "undergoing training" at another work site, and as soon as they finished, they would complete our gutter repair. I advised Dan I did not wish to be a "guinea pig", or "lab" to train any more construction crews, and we reached a settlement amount for the roof only, and he was paid. Christian Dietz on behalf of Weather-Tite Exteriors consistently made promises and agreements that he could not uphold, and representations which turned out to not be true. As a result, we would not recommend Weather-Tite Exteriors to anyone read less
Deck Companies in Howard
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are uniquely designed and custom-sized screen porch windows made to fit existing openings without expensive re-framing. They are also ideal for new construction. It’s easy to enclose your outdoor spaces. Versatile, rugged and attractive, they’re also a snap to operate. Open, they let the breeze in, closed they provide protection for rain, snow, wind, dust and the summer sun. Light weight, but heavy duty. Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows are constructed of .. read lessRecent Review:It went perfectly. I called and spoke to the office immediately. They came out the next day on a Sunday prepared to give an estimate and complete the job. Everything is done. They performed quality work with quality products, very professional, clean-cut, honest, efficient, fair price. We are very happy and highly recommend them read lessMichele I.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.co read lessRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:All kinds of construction work From A to Z!
- Business Description:Factory direct service. ShadeTree® Canopy Systems are a unique, patented shade system. The canopies can cover LARGE as well as small patios or decks. There are several styles and fabrics to chose from. A patented wind-release mechanisms helps reduce wind damage.The systems are custom-manufactured to each customer’s specifications, then shipped directly to the customer. The systems were designed to be a do-it-yourself-installed product, however, local installers can be referred if customer req.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional, great quality and easy to order with their directions.Norma P.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1980. Make experience count, building relationships-not just fences. FREE ESTIMATES! We offer a variety of residential and commercial fencing materials along with wood or maintenace free decks read less
- Business Description:Design and build all phases of constructionRecent Review:HORRIBLE!!!! THIS GUY IS A PROFESSIONAL CROOK!!!!dan g.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:50% deposit required on all large projects. I will do all of your home repair and remodeling, all of the small jobs you don't have time for. Yard care: tree trimming, garden tilling, lawn mowing, Snow blowing. No job is to small, if it's important to you it is important to me. Custom dog kennels and pet houses. Welding: repair mower decks, patio furniture. House Painting: Interior and exterior. Roofing: Shingles, steel, composite on houses and sheds. Storage Sheds built to your needs. .. read less
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and Discover read lessRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you Magnolia read lessRobert S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
Coming in different sizes, materials, and styles—from French doors to sliding glass—the costs entailed by a patio door replacement vary widely. This guide takes you through the range of options and price points for every kind of patio door.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- Lake Preston
- De Smet
- Mount Vernon
- Lake Norden
- Dell Rapids
deck & porch contractors in Howard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Fischer Quality Construction300 west 32nd street
South Sioux City, Nebraska
- Fischer Quality Construction
- Jim'll Fix It223 SW 4th St
Madison, South Dakota
- Jim'll Fix It
- Krueger Contracting124 W Dakota Ave
Pierre, South Dakota
- Krueger Contracting
- L & S Construction LLCpo box 351
Harrisburg, South Dakota
- L & S Construction LLC
- Nebel Homes Inc705 20th Ave SW
Watertown, South Dakota
- Nebel Homes Inc
- Painting Pro LLC 47318 Rogness Pl
Renner, South Dakota
- Painting Pro LLC
- RL Construction & Design Inc.23851 Hwy 385
Hill City, South Dakota
- RL Construction & Design Inc.
- S&S Construction122 S Roosevelt St Lot 104
Aberdeen, South Dakota
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- S&S Construction
- The Fence ConnectionPO Box 327
Rapid City, South Dakota
- The Fence Connection