The Moving Squad

• Trade License Number
  • PSC/ORS 9859

3118 AUGUSTA RD

West Columbia, SC 29170

The Moving Squad is the top choice for residential and commercial moves in Columbia, SC, and the surrounding areas. With over 26 years of experience, we are proud to guarantee exceptional service, including upfront pricing. Our goal is to make your transition into your location as simple as possible. The Moving Squad offers the following moving services: Packing & Storage Local Moving Long-Distance Moving Commercial Moving Military & Government Moving Grand Piano Movers...

movers (4)piano movers (1)

01/22/2021

It was excellent. They were prompt, courteous, and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved my furniture from my house to another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2019

01/21/2021

They loaded the truck with my stuff on a Wednesday and delivered on a Friday. The service was on time, they took good care of our stuff and they went above and beyond of what was asked. They're very polite and hardworking crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved from my old house to my new house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

01/20/2021

It was excellent! They showed up on time, delivered the piano in good condition, they were extremely professional, friendly, has good communication, and they just really did a good job across the board.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved a piano for us.

CATEGORY piano moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2020

01/19/2021

It was great! I hired them more than once now. They were friendly. showed up on time, and careful with my furniture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved furniture for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

01/18/2021

They were great. They were very efficient, professional, very conscientious and they took their time to answer all my questions and I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me from one house to the another.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

Residential Movers, Commercial Movers, Out-of-state Movers, Packing, Climate-Controlled Storage

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal