Lowcountry Lawn & Landscape LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since March 2010

3530 Dunmovin Drive

Johns Island, SC 29455

Owner operated. Uses subs for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email....

lawn care (10)lawn & landscaping (5)

06/19/2019

Treina S.

FANTASTIC! David was a Great Landscaper and work was completed to a 100% degree. I would refer him to anyone who works hard and FINISHES the work. I would be happy to state David did a great JOB!

Description of Work
Removal of Grass and installed Mulch, Weed Barrier and Sprayed Weed killer

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

05/02/2019

Bradley G.

John came by and walked the property with us as we went through all of the cuts, trims, and removal we needed. He provided good feedback on options and alternatives. We were provided with a very fair price for the work and a pretty prompt start date. The work was done on time and to request. We are continuing to use Lowcountry Lawn & Landscape for our regular maintenance.

Description of Work
Spring Clean up

Work Completed On 03/28/2019

04/06/2019

Cynthia H.

Mr. Murry was great to work with. He explained what he would be doing and worked until it was done. He even timed his work to be finished in time for the yard waste pickup. My yard really looks great (front and back).

Description of Work
Yard clean up, trim trees and bushes, remove stumps remaining in yard, mulch in flower beds and around bushes, fertilize grass, cut lawn, remove tree roots growing towards house, remove weeds from lawn and flower beds.

Work Completed On 04/06/2019

Jason R.

He did great work. He came in and did an absolute phenomenal job. He was surprisingly very well priced. Very happy with him and I'm now using him as my regular yard maintenance guy. He's real nice, easy to talk to, and will give you his ideas as well. He definitely likes to do a good job for people. I absolutely recommend him.

Description of Work
My front yard and beds were trashed, trees overgrown. He did everything. Vines, all the bushes, beds on both sides of the house, mulched around 40 bags.

Tommy A.

He's doing great. He does a really good job.

Description of Work
He comes every two weeks or so. Lawn and yard work, edging, and clean up.

Amanda L.

Awesome. He does really good work. Really awesome guy. I would recommend him to anybody. Nice team. He shows up for work and does what he says he's going to do.

Description of Work
He is helping us clean up our yard.

mary H.

He does a really good job, excellent work.

Description of Work
He does just about everything. Cuts the grass, maintains my shrubberies, if its time to fertilize them, he'll fertilize them. He also gives me instructions on things that need to get done as well as things that can save me money. He's done some tree trimming as well.

Work Completed On 10/13/2018

03/04/2017

Florence R.

Very well. Arrived on time and did a thorough and careful job.

Description of Work
Yard [almost an acre] needed massive clean-up

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 03/04/2017

Thanks so much for your review and we appreciate your business!

06/25/2014

Denise S.

They did such an excellent job with my lawn here, I've got them doing my mother-in-law's lawn, as well. The job is all done. The edging is done. They pick up any debris. Their prices are reasonable and competitive with other companies around here. We have no written contract, but we talked about it. I like their service because it is for 12 months out of the year. So it helps them out and keeps them employed throughout the year, and when fall comes, I don't have to go out there and rake the leaves. I plan on continuing to use them. They're doing a really good job.

Description of Work
They mow my lawn on Wednesdays and do my mother-in-laws on Fridays. They also did some additional trimming of some trees and bushes and they did a really good job with that, as well.Also, my mother-in-law and I both have some large trees and the price also includes picking up and raking the leaves and all that kind of stuff.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 06/25/2014

Thanks so much for your review.

03/19/2010

mickie R.

as mentioned above,i'm very satisfied with his work-due to the current economy he has had to reduce his work force,as a result he has to work longer at each job site-he gets it all done cleans up completely,bags up trimmings and leaves the yard neat and tidy-

Description of Work
mr.murray has been taking care of my yard for about a year,he is very professional,does what he sees needs to be done over and above lawn cutting-i have been satisfied with all the work he has done -he will also sharpen knives,garden tools,etc.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 03/19/2010

Thanks so much for your review, your business is well appreciated an we are more than pleased that you are happy with our services!

Clean out flower beds, make new beds, tree trimming, power washing, light hauling & general yard maintanence, firewood & roof & gutter cleaning.