Jett Electrical Services.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

505 S Main St

DARLINGTON, SC 29532

We specialize in electrical services, troubleshooting, repairs, wiring, panel upgrades, lighting, and more! We can work on residential and commercial properties, along with doing the electrical work on new construction and remodels/ renovations. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

electrician (4)

04/08/2021

The service was good. He did a good job, explained everything to me, and everything was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did electrical work for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2021

03/26/2021

He did an outstanding job. He is a man of god, is faithful, dedicated, and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him and I would definitely hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did some electrical work for my church.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

03/22/2021

It was good. They were decent, nice, organized, and pretty nice service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did electrical service - outlets and wired up some hot water heater for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

03/19/2021

Everything was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did electrical work on my wall - plugs and outlet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2021

Electrical services, troubleshooting, repairs, wiring, panel upgrades, service upgrades, lighting, installations, and more! We can work on residential and commercial properties, along with doing the electrical work on new construction and remodels/ renovations.

Check, PayPal