Carlos Concrete

Concrete  Foundation

Concrete Foundation

concrete repair202029506
Concrete Foundation

“Aim To Please” serving the Pee Dee and surrounding areas. Contractors, Professional Painting, sheet rock, Concrete, Foundation, Driveways , Patios, Brick, Tile and stone, Side walks, Decorative Designs, and Resurface Metal buildings general contractor commercial and residential...

4.2

3.3

2.7

concrete repair (9)concrete driveways (3)Patios (1)home builder (1)masonry (1)

08/02/2021

Went through Angi's list looking for a concrete contractor. Angi's website recommended Carlos Concrete as a licensed contractor. Carlos was very nice and professional and ensured if selected he'd get it done quickly within 2 weeks. He had me sign a handwritten contract (Warning 1) for a 6700 hundred dollar job and requested I pay $4000 upfront for materials (Warning 2). The team didn't show on day...

Description of Work
The provider was hired to build/create a 28x28 concrete foundation for a shop. Provider asks for $4000 upfront for materials and equipment rental. Provider cleared, brought concrete blocks and other material but never told me I needed plans first. I paid for plans but the provider never came back.

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

07/18/2021

Product not finished well, too rough, steps not even, now cracking 3 weeks later

Description of Work
Add concrete to top of driveway and build porch

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

05/31/2021

The quality of the work performed was excellent. I am very pleased with the appearance of the replaced section of my driveway The front steps now look as good as new, as well. The cost exceeded the initial estimate, but I have to give them a pass on that, as there were some real surprises during removal of the old concrete (no grade preparation was done for the original driveway, just concrete pou...

Description of Work
Replace a section of my driveway and repoint front steps

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Review for Carlos Concrete - 1203 Pilgrim Dr, DARLINGTON, SC - 39351919

01/23/2021

They got me scheduled quickly, the price was very reasonable and I am happy with the product we got. They even identified a sprinkler head we didn’t notice in the area of our project and capped it at no extra charge. Communication was great too!

Description of Work
Patio Extension

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

Thanks so much we were so happy to be a service from Carlos Concrete

12/04/2020

It was an excellent service. Update as of 03/15/2021: Bad job, did not pour 20x30 slab, over charged, did not return to correct error. I would never used and in process of filing small claims lawsuit for work that was done.

Description of Work
They did the concrete.

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

12/03/2020

They are good, they did an excellent job and they clean up after themselves.

Description of Work
They did a concrete for a metal building.

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

It was the one in wonderful experience I am proud of the work we have done and happy that the customer satisfied thanks

11/23/2020

Driveway looks good but cleanup was not done. I had to do the cleanup myself after calling to complain. Was told if I did the cleanup I would be refunded some money for my work but have not heard from the contractor for a week now to confirm my refund.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveways

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

09/25/2020

He cleaned up everything nice and neat, he gets the job done, very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
He did a concrete patio.

Category concrete repair,home appliances

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

08/27/2020

It was very good. He doesn't rush, he does very well, and it seems like his quick but he's not quick. I would recommend him to everybody.

Description of Work
He did my patio.

Category patios

Work Completed On 08/25/2019

08/19/2020

he did a good job. There were no correction needed. They have an A1 job .I would recommend him

Description of Work
He poured some concrete on the driveway.

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

Contractors, Professional Painting, sheet rock, Concrete, Foundation, Driveways , Patios, Brick, Tile and stone, Side walks, Decorative Designs, and Resurfacing

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check