Carlos Concrete

Founded 2000

“Aim To Please” serving the Pee Dee and surrounding areas. Contractors, Professional Painting, sheet rock, Concrete, Foundation, Driveways , Patios, Brick, Tile and stone, Side walks, Decorative Designs, and Resurface Metal buildings general contractor commercial and residential

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

202029506
View project

4.3

2.6

concrete repair (13)concrete driveways (8)Patios (2)home builder (1)masonry (1)

12/11/2022

Pamela M.

ITS VERY GREAT, VERY GOOD. HE WAS VERY FRIENDLY. HE ALSO DROPPED THE PRICE A LITTLE BIT.

Description of Work
HE DID A FOUNDATION, CUT OUT AND PUT IN. REBORN IT.

Work Completed On 12/09/2022

11/21/2022

George T.

he was very good , they arrived on time as scheduled and their pricing was fair .

Description of Work
he repaired the sidewalk

Work Completed On 11/19/2022

11/18/2022

Paul S.

It went very smooth.

Description of Work
He did a garage foundation.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 11/04/2022

[Member Name Removed] was a [Member Name Removed] was a very good customer he was good and friendly we got along very well and he also gave me a few more jobs after the first project I appreciate [Member Name Removed] for your business and anything I can do do to help him out in the future I will

11/16/2022

Kevin B.

He' s very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Concrete driveway.

Work Completed On 09/13/2022

they was great people to work for and I'll be checking on them time to time see they need anything done and how they're doing very good people to work for

11/10/2022

David ?.

I love it, all my neighbors love it, it is beautiful. very professional, worth the payment.

Description of Work
Replaced my driveway and they did it very good. all my neighbors just love it.

Work Completed On 10/15/2022

he was a nice gentleman to get along with you not hard to work tell me what he wanted done and you did it I thank him for and we got it done in a timely fashion

11/10/2022

Raj P.

The service was great. He did an excellent patio for me.

Description of Work
replaced a brand new concrete for me.

Category patios, home appliances

Work Completed On 09/10/2022

11/09/2022

Lois B.

he did not take long but they did a great job.

Description of Work
driveway

Work Completed On 09/23/2022

08/26/2021

John G.

Very poor lay out preparation of the pad not square and not level. Didn't use the tools to do this like he said like a transit or laser. Didn't cut expansion joints. Now when it rains lightly I have pools of water in 4 areas of the pad, and when it rains hard, the water runs toward the house foundation. Ordered to much concrete had to turn a truck away with two yards of concrete. Always in a hurry to leave before getting things right. Didn't clean up after the job was so called done. I have hired a new contractor to come in and straight things out. Over priced, cost me more money then the job was worth. I could have done a better job by myself.

Description of Work
Driveways - Concrete

Work Completed On 08/27/2021

08/26/2021

Josh D.

Concrete slab looks good.

Description of Work
Concrete Pouring and Repair

Work Completed On 08/26/2021

it was a pleasure working for this customer I think someone was so much for supporting Carlos contract

08/02/2021

john L.

Went through Angi's list looking for a concrete contractor. Angi's website recommended Carlos Concrete as a licensed contractor. Carlos was very nice and professional and ensured if selected he'd get it done quickly within 2 weeks. He had me sign a handwritten contract (Warning 1) for a 6700 hundred dollar job and requested I pay $4000 upfront for materials (Warning 2). The team didn't show on day 1 so I called and found out he couldn't make it due to car trouble (Warning 3). The Team showed up the next day and got to work but then told me I needed to go file for the permit (Warning 4). He had no license to do the work which I was understood was vetted by Angi already. When filing for the permit, they asked for plans which I was not aware was required, but a properly vetted contractor from Angi's list should have known this (Warning 5). This stopped the project for 2 weeks until I got the plans. After recieving the plans, I could not make contact with him for over a week. This started my complaint through Angi. Carlos Concrete finally contacted me and stated he lost his phone. I sent him the plans via email to his friend's email account (Warning 6). He asked me to send them again and informed me he will be there to finish the work. Two weeks later still no show and for the second time I can't seem to make contact with him via phone or email.

Description of Work
The provider was hired to build/create a 28x28 concrete foundation for a shop. Provider asks for $4000 upfront for materials and equipment rental. Provider cleared, brought concrete blocks and other material but never told me I needed plans first. I paid for plans but the provider never came back.

Work Completed On 06/25/2021

I'm sorry things didn't work out we need a blueprints for that job and we didn't have any my understanding it was just supposed to be a modernistic slab we had to lay blocks Foundation and then poor the concrete I couldn't see that till we got got all the way into the job I'm so sorry things didn't work out

07/18/2021

lea M.

Product not finished well, too rough, steps not even, now cracking 3 weeks later

Description of Work
Add concrete to top of driveway and build porch

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

05/31/2021

Wayne W.

The quality of the work performed was excellent. I am very pleased with the appearance of the replaced section of my driveway The front steps now look as good as new, as well. The cost exceeded the initial estimate, but I have to give them a pass on that, as there were some real surprises during removal of the old concrete (no grade preparation was done for the original driveway, just concrete poured over uneven ground, so in places it was 4" thick, and in others about 12" thick, making removal very difficult). Carlos Concrete did a good job with leveling the site and placing stone over the ground before pouring, and that should result in a better driveway long-term. My only reservation was a delay in removing the tree roots excavated from the site before pouring the new driveway section. They were professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Replace a section of my driveway and repoint front steps

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, masonry

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Review for Carlos Concrete - 1203 Pilgrim Dr, DARLINGTON, SC - 39351919

it was a pleasure staying busy with Mr [Member Name Removed]

01/23/2021

Randy C.

They got me scheduled quickly, the price was very reasonable and I am happy with the product we got. They even identified a sprinkler head we didn’t notice in the area of our project and capped it at no extra charge. Communication was great too!

Description of Work
Patio Extension

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

Thanks so much we were so happy to be a service from Carlos Concrete

12/04/2020

Charles R.

It was an excellent service. Update as of 03/15/2021: Bad job, did not pour 20x30 slab, over charged, did not return to correct error. I would never used and in process of filing small claims lawsuit for work that was done.

Description of Work
They did the concrete.

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

12/03/2020

L'doman I.

They are good, they did an excellent job and they clean up after themselves.

Description of Work
They did a concrete for a metal building.

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

It was the one in wonderful experience I am proud of the work we have done and happy that the customer satisfied thanks

11/23/2020

Debra H.

Driveway looks good but cleanup was not done. I had to do the cleanup myself after calling to complain. Was told if I did the cleanup I would be refunded some money for my work but have not heard from the contractor for a week now to confirm my refund.

Description of Work
Concrete Driveways

Work Completed On 12/01/2020

09/25/2020

Frederick B.

He cleaned up everything nice and neat, he gets the job done, very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
He did a concrete patio.

Category concrete repair, home appliances

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

08/27/2020

Lexas D.

It was very good. He doesn't rush, he does very well, and it seems like his quick but he's not quick. I would recommend him to everybody.

Description of Work
He did my patio.

Category patios

Work Completed On 08/25/2019

08/19/2020

curtis H.

he did a good job. There were no correction needed. They have an A1 job .I would recommend him

Description of Work
He poured some concrete on the driveway.

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

08/18/2020

Rosa D.

It was nice, really good and he did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
He put a basketball court for me.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

08/18/2020

Mary D.

They were very good and professional.

Description of Work
They rebuild my driveway and steps.

Category home builders

Work Completed On 08/17/2019

Contact

Phone

1203 Pilgrim Dr

DARLINGTON, SC 29540

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.