If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Bluffton, SC
There are 7 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Bluffton
- BNS ServicesLowest Price out there for the best work. Got a Fast quote and quick response. Wonderful job! 10/10 recommend B&S and will use them again if needed.
- BNS ServicesAmazing! Great customer service and they did the work in a timely manner with a quality finished product!!
- Lowcountry Foundation RepairHard working and professional crew. We are extremely pleased. The crawl space is assessable and they left the house/yard in great shape. Very good price for the amount of work completed.
- Lowcountry Foundation RepairEverything went perfect from start to finish. Company arrived promptly and performed their maintenance as scheduled. They cleaned up afterwards and were on their way.
- Lowcountry Foundation RepairLow country basement systems is a first class business with a moral obligation to do the job right. Rob Videon spent hours going over the deals of the project and accessing our subfloor issues to determine the best solutions for us. We had a few major issues at our home. One was load bearing walls in the house were not supported properly under the subfloor resulting in a very unstable and sinking floor over the last 30 years. I-Beams and smart jacks were put into place to stabilize our home and provide future piece of mind. We also had water damage to 2 structural beams caused by a leaking AC condensate drip line. Old rotten wood was removed and new structural members were put in place, including multiple joist repairs. After doing much research we opted for enclosing our crawlspace and insulating the foundation walls. We ended up installing a crawlspace dehumidifier and fixing all our HVAC ducts as well. The crew did a great job cleaning the space and treating mold and mildew which has been slowly accumulating over the last 30 years. With a handy wireless digital temp/humidity gauge I can monitor crawlspace conditions, and I can already attest to a sealed crawlspace. The humidity outside today it 84% and the humidity in the crawl is holding at 50%, with the dehumidifier running approx. 3 hours a day. So far the crawlspace has also been within a few degrees of the inside temperature. Hopefully this will save on HVAC costs, time will tell. With the house properly supported and the crawlspace neat and clean with a controlled environment we now have a healthier home, not to mention it?s no longer a nightmare having to go under the house. The crew worked seamlessly with one another and did not cut corners. The job was done right. Something hard to find these days. Thank
- Lowcountry Foundation RepairArrived on time and went right to work. The Hydraulic lifting system equipment that raised the piers failed from an electrical problem. They couldn't get it working so went to the home depot and bought some bottle jacks to complete the lifting. The hydraulic lifting went really will. A two part epoxy mix was used and pumped under the slab to level it. This took special equipment. They were able to control the left and get the slab lifted to close up the gaps that were along the base of the walls in 3 bedroom on the far end of the house. After they completed the toilet was not flushing, it turned out this was from the all day rain we had. When I talked about it with the owner, and I asked if the insurance would cover repairing the drain problem if it was the result of the lifting (insurance I paid an additional $100 for) the owner explained the insurance only covers if they drill through a pipe it does not cover damage caused from lifting the slab or incidental damage from the hydraulic material pumped under the slab. This is something the salesman said would cover any damage. It doesn't. Overall the service was a very good value (compared to other quotes I had, which were double). The customer service was very good. Their equipment broke down in the middle of the project but they still came up with a solution to complete the work
- Healthy-Crawl SpaceMy husband and I were very pleased with the work that was done. The company owner, Greg McBride, was wonderful to work with. He did exactly what he said he would do and completed the job exactly when he said he would. If he had to come a little late, he called to tell us. He went above what we had expected, even upgrading some of the materials he used at no extra cost to us. The men on the crew were also very professional and did an excellent job. We also felt our cost was very fair. We are so glad we had this done
- Healthy-Crawl SpaceI called Crawlspace Doctor and the representative came and inspected our space later that day. I had received a strong recommendation on this co. from a friend. Our National termite control company had told us we needed some remedial work. The Crawlspace rep quoted me a price that day which was about 1/2 of the termite company for the same general work scope. I said to go ahead. Completely satisfied with the service
- Healthy-Crawl Spaceoutstanding quality of work , prompt response , reasonable price for amount & range of work necessary
- Healthy-Crawl SpaceThey did a great job. Manager's name was Greg. On site supervisor was Brian. Both were professional and efficient. They left the work site free of debris. They also did not smoke on site which was important to us for multiple reasons. We were very pleased with our experience with them
Basement Waterproofers in Bluffton
- Business Description:Mount Valley Foundation Services, founded in 1986, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They are the oldest foundation repair company in South Carolina and currently maintain offices in Columbia and Greenville. Mount Valley is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experie..Recent Review:Great if great isn’t good enough then don’t ask me to answer the questionDaniel Z.
- Business Description:BNS Services has over 10 years of combined experience in Foundation repair Field. We are a licensed and insured contractor that specializes in crawlspace repair and foundation work. My team has vast knowledge in the areas of encapsulation, moisture damage, sump pump, floor jack and joist repairs. We provide free estimates. We also provide pressure washing services including driveways and roof cleaning. Give us a chance to help you.Recent Review:The services were well-done and timely. The workers were easy to work with and pleasant to be around. They surveyed and analyzed the problems and gave a fair estimate of the cost to repair. They were a joy to work withNorma H N.
- Business Description:At Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair, we're obsessed with customer service and our mission: to give every Carolinian a strong foundation. For 15 years, Falcone Crawl Space, a family-owned company, has served Carolinians with award-winning structural repair. Contact Falcone for foundation repair, like rotted beam replacement and helical pier installation; Falcone also offers prevention services including drainage solutions, vapor barriers and PumpSpy Sump Pump Monitoring. Fred Falcone is..Recent Review:They are very professional and honest! We had water intrusion into basement from wall during recent heavy rain storm. I contacted Falcone (they were on recommended service provider list of our subdivision) and Sharese got back to me very quickly. Communication was very smooth and professional as she scheduled me for an inspection. The technician Walter was friendly and did a professional inspection, after which he determined that the issue is the gutters dumping water on the ground by the basement. He didn't recommend any work be done in the basement. I truly appreciated his professionalism and honesty. If I ever have issues with the basement, I will call Falcone in a heartbeat! Thank youmari m.
- Business Description:At Healthy Crawl Space, we serve our customers with the best value for our high-quality work. Call today for a free no pressure Estimate!
- Business Description:Energy One America is proud to be the number one company in spray foam insulation, crawl space renovations and mold prevention on the East Coast. Our values and commitment are to products that ensure improved and increased efficiency in heating and cooling in residential and commercials buildings, as well as those that protect structures from adverse elements such as mold and moisture. Application of Energy One America spray foam insulation indicates that our customer has made the integrity a..Recent Review:They provided a very good, professional estimate .Thomas N.
- Business Description:Carolina Energy Conservation is a local family owned and operated company. The company was founded under the principle to provide the residents of the Grand Strand community (and beyond) with a reliable and trustworthy company aimed at helping to reduce energy consumption as well as reducing the community’s utility bills. With our office located directly in the myrtle beach area we have been a leader in the energy improvement market since our inception in 2009Recent Review:Very well, Very neat, personable, and efficient. Very pleasedDoug R.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:No problems at all and I've been using them for years.David T.
- Business Description:Carolina Mold Solutions provides mold prevention, remediation, and testing services for residential and commercial clients in the Carolinas. With 30 years experience working with customers, owner Joel Few is personally committed to making sure that every job is done right. Moisture management is the key to preventing mold growth. Whether humidity mitigation is causing indoor issues, or direct moisture intrusion has caused unseen mold growth, we have the experience and resources to break down ..Recent Review:Larry came out for the initial inspection and explained everything clearly with pictures. All technicians were very professional. Olen and TJ did the lion share of the work and kept me informed on their progress and the condition of my crawlspace. I have a 3100 square foot house and about a 1600 square foot crawlspace. HVAC unit was leaking water under house for a while, which made it very wet under there. Insulation was falling down and saturated. All the insulation was removed, crawlspace is now clean, dry, and mold is gone. Encapsulation and Dehumidifier should keep it that way for years to come. Olen and TJ deserve a raiseBruce D.
- Business Description:We're a refreshingly different kind of company. We take a "whole house" approach to find the best, most efficient energy savings in your home or small business. Focused on quality, "energy saving" spray foam, insulation, and weatherization, we act as a consultant and gateway to your largest energy savingsRecent Review:We hired Performance Energy to air seal our attic and add additional insulation. Their representative provided a clear explanation of their process and provided a thorough assessment of our home's energy concerns. I had already done a lot to the house, so I was pleased to have a second set of eyes evaluating my work. They arrived with a crew of four, three were in the attic for several hours sealing all the gaps and cracks between the attic and the living space. They also used a thermal camera to check for leaks in my HVAC ductwork that was in the attic - prior to insulating. Once all the sealing was complete, they proceeded to add additional insulation throughout the attic. The only snafu was their generator died. We looked at the electrical connections and found the brushes in the motor had overheated and melted. It took about an hour to get a replacement generator and they were able to finish the project. Other than the generator - things went smoothly. I would definitely recommend them if you want to make your house more energy efficient. Don't add extra insulation until you have air-sealed!Jonathan E.
- Business Description:Biotek Environmental Mold Removal serves the state of South Carolina and parts of Georgia and North Carolina with offices in Columbia, SC and Greenville, SC. Biotek provides mold and moisture related services (investigation and remediation), flood recovery, fire restoration, crawlspace moisture control, encapsulation and dehumidification, steam pressure washing and carpet cleaning services. We know that you have many companies to choose from, and recognize that our success depends completely ..Recent Review:Very well. Professional staff. Work was completed in timely mannerKathy J.
Deals in Bluffton for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Daufuskie Island
- Hilton Head Island
- Parris Island
- Port Royal
- Ladys Island
- Tybee Island
- Port Wentworth
- Saint Helena Island
- Fripp Island
- Garden City
- Early Branch
waterproofing contractors in Bluffton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Biotek Environmental Mold Removal 534 St Andrews Rd Ste A
Columbia, South Carolina
- Biotek Environmental Mold Removal
- Energy One America454 Jessen Ln
Charleston, South Carolina
- Energy One America
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair4134 Statesville Road
Charlotte, North Carolina
- Falcone Crawl Space & Structural Repair
- Kenny Roofing102 Bobstay Ct
- Kenny Roofing
- Mount Valley Foundation Services1850 Ashley River Rd
Charleston, South Carolina
- Mount Valley Foundation Services
- Performance Energy101 Sycamore Xing
- Performance Energy
- SCOTTISH STONE CRAFT19 Hartland Ct.
- SCOTTISH STONE CRAFT
- Terminix - Columbia -Termite & Pest Control1828 Pineview Dr
Columbia, South Carolina
- Terminix - Columbia -Termite & Pest Control