BAC Roofing & Construction

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2007

RI
06/01/2020

Bristol, RI 02809

Your best defense against the elements is a sturdy roof. B.A.C. Roofing in Bristol, Rhode Island has been keeping homes and businesses throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts safe from storms and everyday wear for over 23 years with top-quality roofing services. We work with both residential and commercial customers, providing repairs, reroofing, new roofs, flat roofs, sloped roofs, rubber membrane roofs, plus siding and gutter work. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured, we work closely with our customers and guarantee total satisfaction on all work we perform. We have not had a dissatisfied customer yet! Whether you need shingles replaced, storm repairs, new gutters, or a new roof, call us anytime for a FREE estimate.Additional email - bacroofing22@gmail.com. Additional DBAs - BAC Construction Inc, BAC Roofing....

roofing (21)siding companies (3)

09/26/2020

We are very satisfied with the whole project. We received a quote within 48 hours and the final price was exactly as quoted. The work took a day and a half - both days the crew arrived on time and left after cleaning up. They took photos of the roof along the way to show progress of the work. The owner was easy to communicate and work with. He made sure to check on the crew regularly. We highly re...

Description of Work
New roof done in 1.5 days

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

10/04/2019

I was referred to B.A.C. from a friend and I couldn’t be more pleased. Bruce came out to look at the job the day I called. He called me the next day to go over what he thought would be be best way to complete the project. My roof was completed in one day and it couldn’t look any better. From start to finish Bruce was as professional as they come but what I liked the best was the personal approach ...

Description of Work
new roof

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

09/13/2019

Excellent, showed up when he said he would, leave no mess and have a quality good. They work extremely hard and did the job in 2 days. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They strip all the shingles and replace it.

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

04/11/2016

Received a quote from several vendors; This vendor was professional and competitive. Chose another vendor.

Description of Work
Provided an inspection and quote

Work Completed On 03/20/2016

03/17/2016

His job was flawless. I taught in this industry for 26 years and it was done exactly the way I would have taught it. I had 2 other price quotes and they were both between $6-8K more than he gave me. He put in about 30 square (10' x 10') of shingles - which is quite a bit of shingles! It was so good that the neighbor across from me had his roof done 2 months later and my son just had him replace hi...

Description of Work
They removed and replaced the old roof, replaced 5 roof windows and a couple of sheets of plywood and ridge vents

Work Completed On 06/26/2015

02/05/2016

It went very well! Part of the house has a flat roof which was a concern for us. BAC Roofing did an excellent job. They removed the existing roof and repaired the damaged areas. A new roof was installed. They did an excellent job in a timely manner. Very professional, the cost was exactly what was quoted. We are very happy with the result.

Description of Work
Installed new roof on a house and a separate garage

Work Completed On 12/07/2015

12/02/2015

It went very well, very professional hard workers

Description of Work
Stripped and replaced entire roof as well as livingroom ceiling that suffered serious damage

Work Completed On 11/23/2015

08/26/2015

Bruce was extremely professional, spent time going over all of my options, was very honest about what I needed and what I didn't need. He was low pressure and he stopped by every day to check on crew. The crew was very nice and professional. They did an great job cleaning up and it went very well.

Description of Work
Complete new roof

Work Completed On 08/18/2015

06/09/2015

Never honored deal on Angie's list. Hung up on me instead. Absolutely NO Class! Beware ladies!

Description of Work
The owner hung the phone up on me when I joked about being from Johnston and he working in Cranston. I believe he was just looking to get out of honoring the offer on Angie's List. The owner told that my 1644 sq ft house was too small of a job for his company. He stated he works on BIG projects. If that is the case, why is he advertising for the special of a 1500 sq foot house? I would NEVER hire someone like this or his company. He obviously is more interested in luring people in, than honoring what he is offering. Giving him a F, is a compliment!

Work Completed On 06/09/2015

04/01/2015

No problem with the roof. Did an excellent job.

Description of Work
replace roof

Work Completed On 11/05/2014