SUBURBAN FLOORS

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
11/03/2023

9987 Perry Highway

Wexford, PA 15090

Suburban Floors has over 25 years experience in everything from carpet to hardwood, and everything in between, we can provide you with the expertise that you need, with a personal touch. We listen to your needs and schedule an appointment that fits into your schedule. Since we bring our showroom to you, there's no need to worry about traditional business hours....

carpet installation (43)flooring (17)hardwood floors (12)

05/04/2021

Eric L.

Bob and Jimmy were great to work with. Did a nice professional job.

Description of Work
Carpet stretching and repair

Work Completed On 05/04/2021

04/05/2021

Clare A.

Wow....I have had to hire a LOT of contractors and repair teams over the years...Bob Hufnagel and his team is amazing. We needed to have the carpet and baseboards to a small room inside the front door replaced due to pet urination. We also needed some wood floor slats replaced in the kitchen area, and our master bedroom rug had to be stretched to accomodate some ripples that were dangerous and could be a tripping hazzard. Bob's quote was fair and reasonable. It was a bit more than we had a budget for, but I ended up feeling we got an amazing deal because the two technicians, Jerry and Jimmy, who came to do all of the work were AMAZING!! They were like a well oiled machine....a great team who were so professional, excellent skills, took their time to get everything right, and completely cleaned up after themselves when they left. I was SOO pleased with their work. I hope I don't need their help again, but if I do, I will definitely be calling Suburban Floors first! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Carpet replaced, hardwood floor repaired & current rug stretched

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/06/2021

Gretchen J.

Bob and his Suburban Flooring team were amazing. We purchased our flooring from another vendor, and Suburban Flooring was kind enough to install it for us. There were issues with the flooring vendor and Bob went out of his way to make the installation go smoothly. The workers were professional and experienced and the floors turned out beautifully. We are so thankful that we chose Bob and his team to do the installation! We have already recommended him to some of our friends and we would absolutely hire him for future projects.

Description of Work
Installation of LVT flooring in our kitchen and family room.

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

02/26/2021

Vincent D.

We can't tell you how thrilled we are with how everything turned out. First of all Bob's employees were exceptional and very detailed about their craft in installing the carpet and the floor replacement was a thing of beauty. It was an area approximately 18 to 20 square feet it looks like the day it was installed you would never know there was damage done anywhere. Believe me we are planning on doing our bedrooms upstairs and it will be Bob with Suburban floors who we call without hesitation there is no one else we would consider.

Description of Work
We had two things we needed done carpeting our basement steps and repairing our engineered wood floor in the basement from damage from our cat peeing where we hadn't seen because of a piece of material covered the floor so it had time to soak before we discovered it we didn't think it could be repaired. We called Bob and he and looked it over and said he could do it as well as our steps. He was very reasonable.

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/26/2021

Natalie Z.

Bob and his employee Jim were excellent. Bob was great with scheduling and very informative about what type of product would work best for me. They were prompt and quick with the installation. I appreciated the time and care they took for this small job. They were very mindful of COVID precautions and even offered to and did clean up scraps from another job for me. Would highly recommend to anyone for their flooring project.

Description of Work
Carpet installation on stairs

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/25/2021

Adam M.

The job went great. I am very happy with the results & price. Bob and his team are very professional. I would certainly hire again.

Description of Work
Carpet Stairs

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

02/05/2021

Kathy K.

Excellent! Many vendors are not interested and don't even return calls when they know you have a small job such as one flight of stairs. Not so with Bob of Suburban Floors. He is responsive, friendly, happy to have your business, and does excellent work! I will contact him in the future for any flooring needs and recommend him highly.

Description of Work
Stairs carpet installation

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

01/25/2021

Erin Z.

The job was done very well! Demo was completed in one day and then the flooring was completed the next day. I will definitely use Suburban Floors in the future!

Description of Work
Vinyl Floors in our Living room, Dining room, and Kitchen

Work Completed On 01/18/2021

11/09/2020

Jerome H.

From top to bottom and beginning to end this was an A 1, top notch job that could not have possibly been better. We had four installers come out and give estimates for our project and advice about what needed to be done and how and when they would complete the work. They were all good, but Bob Hufnagel of Suburban Floors out shined them by far. He responded quickly and promptly to our request for an estimate, and his knowledge, experience, and advice were obvious from the beginning. He proposed a job that was all-inclusive: old carpet removal , furniture moving, and carpet and hardwood installation on a time frame that fit perfectly with our needs at a price that was better than any one else's. At that point, Bob's professionalism made us feel very confident that all would go well, and we wondered if we were truly going to be that lucky. His two man crew showed up on the day we expected. Jerry and Jimmy were just outstanding; these two guys were like a machine; they were organized, coordinated, and really good at putting down hardwood and carpeting. Two harder working guys I have honestly never seen. The job took eight working days, and when they were done, neither my wife nor I could have been happier with the job. Throughout the process, Bob, Jerry, and Jimmy kept us informed about what was happening and checked with us constantly to make sure things were going like we wanted them to. I'm sure there are some other good flooring companies out there, but I can't imagine anyone doing a better job than Suburban Floors did for us.

Description of Work
Approximately 1100 square feet of hardwood floor installation, replacing wall to wall carpet; carpet installation on stairs to second floor and on stair and landing from garage to main floor of house.

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

09/11/2020

Nina F.

These guys are phenomenal! They came in and went right to work and were done in record time. The work was pristine. I would recommend them to anyone. A million thanks for a Job well done!

Description of Work
Laminate Flooring

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

SHOP AT HOME, CARPETING, HARDWOOD FLOORING, LAMINATE FLOORING, CERAMIC, VINYL

Sanding and refinishing hardwood floors.