0haraconstruction

Pennsylvania: Home Improvement Contractors
06/02/2022

106 Lynn Cir

West Chester, PA 19380

We are actively performing limited services. We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

booked thru aug

we are carpenters/labors /handymen, we like to do small jobs that most companys don't want to do, we have been in business since 1986, we can install trim, doors, windows, crown molding, and most anything, we fix stuff like dry wall, siding,and roofing leaks, we build decks, power wash them and stain them , we have also do clean outs /junk removel , ect , we have a web page to see other things that we do at www.johnoharaconstruction.com ...

handyman (8)door installation (2)house painting (1)window replacement (1)drywall (1)decks & porches (1)general contractors (1)

12/25/2020

Excellent. I’ll absolutely use him again

Description of Work
Replaces weather door on front, siding on back

Category decks,handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 12/25/2020

08/20/2020

They never contacted me!

Description of Work
Ceiling Work

Category contractors

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

08/10/2020

Tried to submit my information on the web site. It brought me to a strange page to identify pictures. I guess this was to make sure I wasn't a robot. The page never submitted my information. I then called the listed phone number and gave details of what I needed along with my phone number. Never received a return call.

Description of Work
new roof on garden shed or demo the shed, new maintenance free decking on my existing deck.

Category warranty companies

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

im over booked, to much work, sorry

03/06/2020

John did an excellent job!

Description of Work
Med cabinet installation, lightening, overhead shower installation, fix of exhaust fan.

Work Completed On 02/27/2020

07/06/2019

Smooth & excellent work.

Description of Work
Small job. Install a window air conditioner & new counter micowave.

Work Completed On 07/06/2019

05/23/2019

John returned my call promptly, and then came out to review the damage soon after my initial contact. Provided a quote & we agreed to schedule a date for the repair in a few weeks' time (once we found a date that was mutually convenient). He was able to repair the rotten frame from the exterior, without any disturbance to the original window or sill, and it all looks exactly the same. The repair w...

Description of Work
Repair rotting window frame

Category handyman service,replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/17/2019

04/25/2019

They never responded to my message thru the app or my phone message asking them for their availability.

Description of Work
Needed some mirrors hung, bathroom fixtures replaced.

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

were sorry I didn't get back to you , just got to bussey ,

04/23/2019

Everything went far better than I had hoped! John O'Hara was prepared to address all issues with my jobs and built in extra time for his visit which allowed him to complete 2 additional jobs that I had not initially requested. I have already booked John for another full day of work at my home. He was a pleasure to work with - as was his assistant. I highly recommend him! -N'Jameh

Description of Work
Outdoor mailbox's wooden post needed to be totally replaced and re-cemented into the ground; old shed needed to be taken apart and disposed of; drywall ceiling (of an indoor bay window) that suffered significant water damage had to be totally replaced; an old 15' trampoline was taken apart and disposed of; and a newly purchased 15' trampoline was constructed.

Category drywall,handyman service

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

04/09/2019

John quickly gave us an estimate and within few days was available to do work which was completed in two days. Very Happy with results and gave us estimates on indoor painting after finishing work we originally requested so will use him for fit work we need.

Description of Work
Exterior work Replace two doors; replace and paint garage door trim; paint front porch; etc.

Category handyman service,house painters,doors

04/04/2019

Great Job - John responded quickly to my call and was able to come out on short notice. He worked on windows, plumbing, door knobs, etc. at a rental property and the Tenant was very happy!

Description of Work
Miscellaneous interior repairs

Work Completed On 04/04/2019

we are carpenters/handyman, we do small jobs that are hard to find someone to do,