Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in West Chester, PA
There are 115 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in West Chester
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsAll individuals involved were very respectful and timely. A few issues did arise, and I was immediately contacted by upper management who made things right. My family loves the pool our new pool.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsBuying and building a pool is a huge decision for any family. That was no different for us. Our team at Anthony Sylvan made the process feel seamless and even fun each step of the way (and there were many steps!) With so many moving parts to the process, other people told us to expect delays and problems but that was NOT our experience with Anthony Sylvan. Except when the pandemic brought a halt to the proceeding of the building process. Fortunately they picked right up where they had left off as soon as restrictions permitted. Thankfully this allowed for our pool to be up and running by Memorial Day weekend. Our project manager - TJ Lathbury was amazing. This is our first pool and we had a million questions and we must have called him many times but he was very patient and taught us everything we needed to know. A couple of times... From Jack Stubbe our salesman/designer, construction managers Greg Janowicz and Tara Wojcik to TJ Lathbury and all the subcontractors in between we cannot recommend this company more highly. You can see for yourself on Instagram @bittersweetknoll
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe relied on Anthony & Sylvan to build our 16,000 gallon free form in-ground pool. We're happy with every facet of the project (from the initial design consultation thru each of the construction phases thru the final product). The entire group of teams were professional and true experts at their craft (excavation, steel, piping, patio & hard-scaping, plastering, etc.). Overall we are very happy with the entire project and would recommend Anthony & Sylvan to anyone interested in a complete pool package (pool + patio + more)
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsI could not recommend a company more highly. Every crew that came through our property was courteous, professional, caring, and incredibly good at what they do. At every phase of the renovation, each crew gave us more than I possibly imagined. I send my thanks to each crew, to Matt Morrison, and to Tom Casey. You are all awesome. thanks for leading the way, Matt
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe had an overall great experience. Our pool could not have turned out better. Our project manager, TJ Lathbury, was great to work with. He kept us informed through the construction process and helped with design to ensure our pool turned out perfectly. After the pool was completed he also helped to explain the upkeep and maintenance that goes along with pool ownership. To this day, many months after completion, I can go to him with any questions I have knowing he will be happy to help. Cant say enough how happy we are with everything. I certainly recommend A&S and TJ to anyone looking at building, upgrading or servicing their pool
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsSpecial thanks to Gary Heuring, Project Manager & Jason Annibali, Design Consultant. Both were extremely knowledgeable & provided timely updates & communication throughout the entire pool construction process. Both were a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Gary & Jason and Anthony & Sylvan.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIn December of 2019, my husband and I made the decision to install an in ground pool. We chose Anthony & Sylvan Pools because of their outstanding reputation. The initial stages of the project however, did not go smoothly. Our salesperson either left or was fired and our original project manager resigned. We were stalled. Fortunately, once Bob Hoke was assigned as our project manager things changed. He maintained frequent contact and kept the balance of the construction on schedule. He communicated with our landscape contractor so that nothing was delayed. Bob worked hard to ensure that we had a useable pool for our summer of quarantine. He continues to check in periodically to make sure that all is working well. I can recommend Anthony & Sylvan Pools based on my experience with Bob Hoke
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsThey installed concrete pool.My filter motor lasted 17 yrs before I replaced it.All contractors performed without any issues.No one builds pools better.I had heard of issues with other pool companies but knew Sylven name.
- Mr. Contractor IncI used Mr Contractor in 2017 for a back wall stucco nightmare and they went above and beyond, so I called them again when my sidewalk needed repair and they did not disappoint. They removed the old concrete, cleaned out the tree roots and debris (the cause of the issue) that an old contractor had left behind and poured the new sidewalk. They were thorough with great attention to detail. Beautiful work by their finisher. I highly recommend Mr Contractor
- Pell Tree CompanyPell Tree Company came today and did some work around our property. I can't say enough good things about them - from top to bottom, one of the best companies I have dealt with since moving here. Not only was their estimate fair, it gave me all the things I wanted, whereas the other companies' estimates did not. One example was our hemlock tree. It's huge and needed a really good pruning. Over the past 6 years I have hired popular tree contractors in the area and could only get them to prune what they could reach with a ladder. Pell did not hesitate to bring their bucket truck into our cramped driveway and trim it all the way to the top. It is beautiful! Another example was a very large white oak. All of the other companies said it was dying and they seemed mostly interested in taking it down. Pell gave me several options and told me that by treating the tree we may be able to extend its life a few years. They laid out all the costs for treating and pruning versus removing and let me decide for myself, without putting any pressure on me one way or the other. The treatment is not all that expensive so we opted to have the tree pruned, which entailed taking out a couple of rather large limbs and removing a lot of deadwood. I am willing to spend a few dollars to extend the life of a mighty oak. We have already lost 2 trees and I don't take it lightly. The flaggers were amazing too. I didn't notice if they were part of the company but we live on very busy Glenside Ave. and they kept the traffic moving freely without making anyone stop unless they were throwing a limb down or a car was coming from the side street. People should have been very happy not to have to stop at that stop sign that everyone hates. lol And the great old oak tree looks the best it has looked since we bought the property. The company is very professional, from Andrew who did the estimate, to Donna who kept me informed about scheduling, to Daniel and each of the other 4 guys who did the work. Everyone was friendly, courteous, quick to answer questions and very accommodating. It took a while to get the work done, a little over a month I think, but the wait was certainly worth it! And they kept me informed. It was a sheer joy to work with them, especially after dealing with so many contractors who are just the opposite of this company - not returning phone calls, promising to do work and then not showing up, or doing the work but acting put out just because you ask a question. As the guys left, they cleaned off the sidewalks, the steps, and the driveway. They even cleaned areas that they didn't mess up! There was not one dropped piece of debris left on the ground. I added a small task to the work and they happily did it without acting put out or saying they would have to call someone. I am so pleased to find such a great team! I wish all the service providers in our area could be half as good as this company is. They were voted tops at Angie's List and I did a lot of research and read all the reviews I could find before choosing them. The next time I need tree work done I doubt that I will even get an estimate besides theirs. That's how much I trust them
Concrete Repair Contractors in West Chester
- Business Description:Our goal at G&V Construction Services Inc is to offer quality work at affordable prices. We take great pride in our work, and put our customers first all of the time. Customer service is something we take very serious at G&V. We want each and every one of our customers to be satisfied with the work we provide. We will work one-on-one with all customers on any project, small or large! Please give us a call today for a free estimate. Award winning. Additional DBA - G and V Construction Services..Recent Review:nothing happened. I did not receive a cost estimate.\robert w.
- Business Description:Welcome To Patriot Asphalt- Serving Commercial & Residential Property Owners Since 2000, Patriot Asphalt is a trusted and experienced contractor serving the great people throughout Chester, Berks, and Lancaster counties Pennsylvania, and surrounding communities. With over 20 years of experience and a long list of satisfied, regular clients, you can always count on us to complete your project above expectations, on-time, and within budget. Whether you need a small-scale asphalt repair on..Recent Review:Perfect. Very very intricit and went beyond required detail. Fantastic job.Bob A.
- Business Description:R. S. Widdoes & Son, Inc. is a veteran owned, full-service, quality oriented, award winning, licensed, bonded and insured, concrete, masonry and general contractor; serving the Delaware and Southeastern Pennsylvania area. We serve residential, commercial and industrial customers with a steadfast devotion to quality; we work directly for homeowners, facility/property managers, other trade contractors, construction managers, architects, engineers, etc., providing the highest level of workmanshi..Recent Review:Mike, Marc and their crew were great. They came on time and completed the job in 3 days. They cleaned up everyday. They did a really good job with the concrete and they paid attention to details to make sure everything looked perfect. They also took the time to answer any questions that I had. I would recommend them to my family and friendsMichael L.
- Business Description:We are a small owner operated business providing Masonry and Concrete Repair services. We are currently not doing any concrete pouring services. This gives me the chance to work on or closely oversee every project we take on. We treat your home as if it is ours and always leave with it in as good or better condition than when we arriveRecent Review:Respectful, reliable, precise, clean - what more can I say? Believe me I have the best looking stonework on the block. Beautiful job done by outstanding workers!Susan B.
- Business Description:TMC Concrete & Paving LLC is a locally established licensed concrete and paving company serving the entire Delaware Valley region. The company was created in 2006 and quickly gained momentum as a reputable provider for residential and commercial projects. We pledge to provide hassle free service while improving the quality of your home or business through quality craftsmanship. Please "like us" on facebook (see link above) for additional periodic discounts and access to project photosRecent Review:Great working with all the men, will use again.warren b.
- Business Description:Proudly serving the entire Delaware Valley in all aspects of masonry restoration.Recent Review:Denis and his work are the best! He is professional, communicative, reliable, and all of his work has been reasonably priced. He has repaired several masonry issues on my house, and all of his work has been high quality - both in terms of thoroughness and attention to detail. Your home is in good hands with himVictoria C.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated, Pellicore is the leading producer of ready-mixed concrete, paving and construction services. Since 1957, Pellicore Concrete has worked to be the preferred source of quality construction products and services for a wide variety of contractors, businesses, government agencies, municipalities, and homeowners. From the parks you play in, to the sidewalks you travel, you can count on the Pellicore Concrete team to deliver quality products and projects in a timely, safe and..Recent Review:Called 3 concrete companies. Pellicore first to respond and ended up giving me the best price. Easy decision. Joe Pellicore could not be easier to work with. Great dude and great worker. The whole crew was great. Highly recommend to EVERYONBrian S.
- Business Description:Lawrence Site Contractors has been in business since 1989. We are family owned and operated, taking pride in our service. We specialize in concrete sidewalks and patios. Services include asphalt, stone, drainage issues, excavation & some walls. Storm cleanup - downed or damaged tree removal chipper service, debris removal, grading, drainage issues due to grade. We are fully insured and licensed with the stateRecent Review:It was excellent. They showed up properly on time, work late in the evening to finish the job, and it went very well.Mark S.
- Business Description:Paul's Cement Work can get the job done whether it be driveways, stucco, patios, sidewalks, etc. Call Paul to see how he can help complete your next project.Recent Review:No surprises. The work looks great. The cost is as quoted. The job was completed in a timely manner. I would definitely hire these guys again.Mia M.
- Business Description:JR Paving & Construction Co, Inc will build and design your driveway, all finished concrete curbs, and walkways. JR Paving & Construction Co, Inc has purchased more equipment and hired the right crew to service the entire tri county area. We are one of the few licensed and bonded paving contractors in the tri county area also servicing New Jersey and Delaware for commercial projects. We are family owned and operated. Our commitment is to provide you with a cost effective solution for your asp..Recent Review:It went without a hitch! JR and Joe were responsive, timely, personable, informative, eager to please, flexible in adjusting to our schedule and preferences. Crew was polite and conscientious about cleanup. All aspects of work were very high qualityFrank B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Glen Mills
- Chadds Ford
- Chester Heights
- Kennett Square
- Chester Springs
- Newtown Square
- Valley Forge
concrete contractors in West Chester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A and M Landscaping LLC500 N. 4th St
Vineland, New Jersey
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A Plus Basement Waterproofing Inc.899 West Maple Drive
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A+ Masonry Restorations LLC200 Creek Rd.
- A. Pennacchi, Inc.428 Old Lancaster Road
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- AAA Hardscaping102 Lockart Plaza
- Abdo General Contractor1124 Carpenter St
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- Abruzzi & Benish Construction4928 Wellington St
- Abs General Contracting LLC2146 S 58th St
- ABSOLUTE BEST REMODELING by NJ Construction2126 Friendship St.
- ABX Contracting121 Trotter Drive West
- ACC Landscape Design1 Cedar Grove Rd
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
- Access Basement Systems10 Marticville Rd.
- Adonis Homes INC401 Bloomfield Dr Ste 1
West Berlin, New Jersey
- ADR SERVICES INC353 Camer Dr
- ADVANCED CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION417 Penn Rd
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- Airtight Design Advanced Waterproofing6909 Collins Ave
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- AL MUHSINUN CONSTRUCTION LLCP.O. Box 5792
- ALBERT G CIPOLLONI JR INC, CONCRETE719 HIGHLAND AVE
- Alberto General Contracting260 Laveer St
- Alfonso Sanbe Construction1207 Butler Street
- All & 1 Construction601 Berkley Street
Camden, New Jersey
- All American Paving & Sealcoating LLC328 Gordon Dr
- All Phase Construction LLC113 Strasburg Pike
- all seasons outdoor homenomicsPO Box 15224
- All Star Fence & Landscaping456 Apple St
- ALL-CORE DRILLING COPO Box 12863
- Allen Lee Concrete Construction, LLC2504 Nora's Court
North Wales, Pennsylvania
- Ambrus Company LLCPO Box 27
- America Construction Inc2156 Longshore av
- American Builders Inc1212 Pimpernell Path
- American Pool Concepts LLC920 Woodbourne road
- Ameriseal Contractors Inc.2727 Philmont Avenue 305
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- ANS Construction LLC18 Reisling Place
Swedesboro, New Jersey
- Anthony Dambro General Contractor Inc2513 Fisher Ct
- ANTHONY LANDSCAPES1733 DURHAM RD
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- Anthony Radatti Home Improvements116 Nester Dr
- ANTHONY TARTAGLIONE5223 N 4TH ST
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- APM Masonry & Construction526 West Oak Lane
- Appalachian Preservation Services, LLC184 Bowers Rd
- Aqua Clean Professional Pressure Washing1620 Tuckerstown Rd
- Aqua-Matic Pools LLC6631 Perkiomen Ave
- Arcanum Stoneworks409 Highgrove Ln
- Architectural Concrete Design3001 New Falls Rd
- ARKK Builders LLC2106 New Road D-7
Linwood, New Jersey
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Armando's Stone Work Inc428 E Maple st
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- ARROW PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING1813 E CORNWALL ST
- Artisan Hardscape and Paving LLC249 Grand Street
Trenton, New Jersey
- Associa on Call4070 Butler Pike Suite 700
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- Atlantic Green Pro26 Brentwood Dr
Burlington, New Jersey
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- avantgarde home improvements2828 brighton pl
- A and M Landscaping LLC
- B & B Basement Waterproofing1767 Laurel Ave
- BALDASSARI LANDSCAPING214 MIAMI DR
- BARTHOLOMEW CONCRETE3460 Trewigtown Rd
- Bas Hardwood Floors1703 Grant Rd
- Basement King LLC5937 Castor Ave
- BASEMENT PLUS COPO BOX 27677
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation569 Walther Rd
- Basement Systems USA2092 E Old Philadelphia Rd
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists127 2nd Ave
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- BBC Exteriors & Paving LLC295 E Swedesford Rd Ste 179
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- Bellinghieri & Sons Masonry ContractorPO Box
- Bello Brothers Construction114 Walnut St
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Beltrans renovations11 maguire st
- Ben Falcone Concrete and Construction3W. Hillcrest Ave
- Ben's Paving216 Allendale Rd
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- best price concrete820 Cobble Creek Curv
- Bgmf solutions ltd
- Big Paulie's111 S chester rd apt 2a
- Blackforest LandscapingPO Box 426
- Blasco general contractor llc4806 n franklin st
- Boates Brothers General ContractingPO Box 1368
- Bold Construction, LLC3648 Greenwood Cr
- Bonillas Brickpointing Concrete & Stucco2339 N Philip St
- Boss Crete5483 deer path ln
- Boyce Contracting Services LLC26 S. Sycamore Ave
- BQ Basement Systems Inc525 Bethlehem Pike
- BRADLEY & SONS DESIGNER CONST1 TAMMIE DR
- Brandywine Home & Garden Creations LLC492 N. Mill Rd.
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- Bravo Landscaping1829 Saw Mill Dr
- Brent Frank Restoration1270 Kay Drive East
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- B & B Basement Waterproofing