Good Fence Company LLC

Founded 2020 •

318 Cooks Hollow Rd

Tyrone, PA 16686

Good Fence Company is a family owned fencing installation company with 30+ years of experience that serves central PA as well as the surrounding areas. We provide installation services of all different types of fencing including chain link, wood, vinyl, aluminum and more. Along with our permanent fencing installation services, Good Fence Company also provides temporary fencing solutions. We guarantee our installation and labor and take pride in the process. In addition to our labor guarantee, our material providers also offer different guarantees on their varieties of materials we use for our fence projects. "Building yours as if it were our own" is not just a slogan on our truck, it's how we run our business as well as how we treat our customers. ...

Resposiveness

fence company (6)

04/12/2021

The Good Fence company was perfect in every way. They arrived promptly, addressed all of my concerns, were polite & friendly, and cleaned up when they were done. My fences look great, I love them and so do my neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2021

03/05/2021

They were wonderful. They were young and upcoming boys. They were respectful and neat. They did several jobs for my friends that I have repaired. They came back after few weeks to check if I have questions and if I was satisfied with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2020

03/04/2021

It went very well. They did the whole fence for two days. They were very professional and on time. They made sure that everything was well done. The quality was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built my backyard fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/17/2020

03/04/2021

They were very nice to work with. They care about what they're doing and they did an extremely professional job. The work was nicer and better than he other company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a fence and gates.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

03/04/2021

This was the second time that I hired them. I was a repeat costumer for them. They were excellent. They went far and above. They put in temporary fence for to protect my dogs which I appreciated. They did the work on time. They kept in touch with me. They did some minor repairs on my other fence. I was extremely happy with them. They finished the work when they said they would. They were well grou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in privacy fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

02/24/2021

The jobs done by the Good Fence Company went wonderfully. The quality and attention to detail was great as were the aesthetics of the fence itself. The Goods were very accommodating and easy to work with during the design and installations. We would highly recommend using their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a large 6 foot perimeter fence installed around 12 acres through our woods to keep our dogs safe. We also had a garden fence with gate done by the Goods and are planning for a fence around our pool this spring.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

Chain link, wood, aluminum, vinyl, and agricultural fence and gate installation for both residential and commercial applications.