AAA Awning Window & Door Company

Founded 1952 • With Angi since October 2014

AAA Awning and Window Co. have been serving Philadelphia Pennsylvania and the surrounding areas for over 58 years. We have built a solid reputation on customer satisfaction. We've achieved this through quality work, attention to detail and prompt service. Family Owned Business Since 1952. Our dedication to customer satisfaction is the reason that so many clients call us time and time again. We are an authorized Aristocrat Retractable Shades, Awnings and Canopies distributor. Our mission is to provide professional, courteous service and quality workmanship to every customer. So call today for a free estimate....

Yurchak contracting

general home repair

01/22/2016

The awnings I had were 40+ years old and in desperate need of being replaced. I was afraid a strong wind were going to rip them off I asked around my neighborhood who did awnings and was given this provider. Al came out to my house within 2 days of me first contacting him. This is a family owned business that has been around since the 1950s. They make the awnings themselves. Al gave me more style ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Metal Awnings for entire house

CATEGORY patios

07/08/2014

They owner came out himself and fixed the awning. Was extremely professional friendly and accountable. Would highly recommend him

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a fallen awning.

08/06/2013

They did a terrific job. I am very pleased with the work. They even repaired our storm door free of charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced our awning.

05/13/2013

They were very nice. Never tried to sell me anything they was too fancy. They receptionists was very nice. They were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out, explained what kind of door I needed for my kitchen. Gave me a vairety of economical options.

CATEGORY doors

02/25/2013

I called to find out if they provided the type of service that was required and they did. The work was done within four days of my initial call. AAA Awning Co had installed the awning back in the 80s, repaired it 1997 and Jan. 2013. Necessary repairs resulted from a hurricane or high winds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One wing of the awning needed to be reattached, and the service was provided professioinally.

Vinyl Windows & Doors,Patio Covers & Enclosures