Anthracite Roofing Systems LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 09/07/2021

512 Northampton St

KINGSTON, PA 18704

Affordable expert roofing in Wilkes Barre, Clark’s Summit, Tunkhannock, Scranton, Edwardsville, Kingston, Dallas, Shavertown, Plymouth. Nanticoke, Mountain Top, Drums, Honesdale, Waymart, and all of Northeastern Pennsylvania. The best pricing and the areas most recommended and highly rated roofer. Owens Corning preferred contractor. Mule-Hide certified EPDM rubber roofing installer. High quality metal roofing, and green roofing products installed at reasonable prices. Lifetime guarantees on all of our roof shingle products, and lifetime guarantees on our shingle roof installations. Financing though Hearth financing, please check out the financing page on our website. https://anthraciteroofing.com...

Resposiveness

roofing (43)siding companies (3)gutter repair (2)window replacement (1)decks & porches (1)

11/07/2020

These guys are keepers. Very pleased with the work, cost, and the people themselves. I highly suggest them. Good work, fast, good materials. Took care of all the roofing needs. Would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old roof, put on new roof

CATEGORY decks,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

Hello, Thank you for great review of our company! It was a pleasure working for you, and thank you very much for your business.

05/19/2019

John and his crew are absolutely fantastic! They are trustworthy, efficient and hard workers! We thought our rubber roof only needed to be repaired, unfortunately it turned into fully replacing it. Joe and his crew handled it with no problems! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a rubber roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

03/13/2019

John and his crew were very professional and easy to work with. I received quotes from a number of roofers, and Anthracite was able to offer the lowest cost with the best warranty and products. I really appreciated John's honesty and professionalism. It's been about a year since they did this job for me, and there have been no problems with the roof at all, and it's made my house look much more be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Tear Off and Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

10/10/2018

Excellent!!!! Roof was done in one day and the workers were great!!!! Great price for my new blue roof, we love it!!!! Thank you so much and would highly recommend them!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof color chose was blue

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2018

09/17/2018

It went as smooth as could be expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

07/17/2018

I got 4 estimates to completely re-do my roof, they came in at the best price. I had previous issues with leaks and they came about 1 week after we agreed to hire them which was great. They finished the roof in about 3 days, cleaned up well and left. Upon inspecting their job, I found that they didn't replace the plywood which had been black from all of the water damage. As I went into my attic to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof re-done

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

Photo for Anthracite Roofing Systems LLC - 512 Northampton St, KINGSTON, PA - 37245542

Hi, I’m sorry you are not happy. Your roof came out absolutely beautiful, and the pictures are posted here in Angie’s List. Also the shingles, and the workmanship are guaranteed for life. There is a lot that I could say in my defense, but the only thing I will say is I believe the pictures of our conversation you posted shows my character, I was cordial, and looked to quickly resolve this matter i...

07/02/2018

John was very quick in providing an estimate and finding a solution to repair my leaking roof, and equally quick in scheduling and completing the repair. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

Hi, I appreciate your review, and I am very happy with the way your flat roof came out. It was a pleasure to work for you. Thank you!

02/22/2017

Excellent! Professional, hard-working eight-man crew arrived and finished the three-day start-to-finish project. Would readily contract Anthracite again for any work. Thanks John!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional roof install on a 1912 school (converted to a house). Complete tear-off, redecked with 1/2 inch plywood, premium architectural shingles, rubber roof installed over screened porch, lifetime warranty. Same work done to detached, three-bay garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2016

Thank you for great review! It was a pleasure to work for you on your historic home, and I will pass this along to my crew also, thanks again.

09/15/2016

John and hia crew are great, they were my firat and only choice for the job, though they are not the cheapest, the work they do and the finished product is well worth it, everything went smoothly and everything was cleaned up when they were finished... All and all it was a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed all new siding and the two lower roofs put on...

CATEGORY roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2016

[Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure to work with you and your wife and I was very very pleased with how your house came out. I will be posting some pictures of this project before and after, what a huge difference my guys worked hard and we are glad you're pleased

09/14/2016

My Mother and I do not live in the same state. She is elderly and it is sometimes difficult keeping up with her home repairs. Bottom line, her roof was leaking and we needed help quick! John and his crew were fantastic! They were speedy in their response and performed an excellent job with good site clean up. This one's a keeper and I can't thank him enough for the help!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Mother needed a complete roof replacement on a flat roofed portion of her house that had formerly been installed incorrectly and was leaking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2016

My crew and I are humbled by your great review. As a contractor this was a perfect experience in all aspects thank you for your business we really appreciate it!

2014 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER. Residential & commercial roofing- shingles, EPDM (ruber), modified bitumen, slate & composite slate. Seamless aluminum gutters. Decks, porch rebuilding, and general carpentry.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check