McCleary Heating And Cooling LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2012

4.2

198 Sunset Blvd E

Chambersburg, PA 17202

We opened in 2008 with the hopes of being the best.  We've achieved our goal and are now proudly serving many repeat customers.  Our customers look to us for great quality and incredible service.  We try to deliver on these expectations every time....

02/18/2017

Mary D.

I have been pleased with my experience. It is working fine since.

Description of Work
I have used McCleary Heating. They installed a heat pump for me at one of my rentals and they did excellent work with that, but then I had a problem with that heating system. They came out to look at it and did a repair on it.

01/23/2017

Barbara P.

07/08/2016

Tony K.

Description of Work
Installed new gas furnace & ac

Category air duct cleaning

01/22/2013

Lark M.

Arrived on time Very professional , preformed cleaning and maintenance, Left area as it was before work was done.

Description of Work
Furnace Maintenance

06/11/2012

Theodore H.

There is no office – it is just a shed behind the guy’s house. He is an authorized Carrier dealer and that’s how I found him. He had a technician come out and he diagnosed the problem with my system. I have a home warranty but the motherboard for my thermostat and the computer are not covered by the home warranty. They came out and got my thermostat and motherboard synced up. Part of the diagnosis is that I have an eight region system in the house with eight dampers and some of the dampers are broken. Some of the problems with the motherboard could not be fixed because it is obsolete and they don’t make those parts anymore. He fixed what he could; the guy was here about seven hours. He had his boss come out to look at the motherboard but he was pretty sure that it couldn’t be fixed and that it would have to be updated. The boss came out and heard what the problem was. The boss spent a couple hours as well; I wasn’t charged for this visit. I told him that I knew there were several problems but I knew that part of it could be fixed and that I knew it wouldn’t work 100% but that it would help with some of our heating and cooling issues. I wanted an estimate for what it would cost to fix several different things and then I wanted an estimate of how much it would cost to fix everything. This is how we were going to sell my wife; if she saw even a $50 discount on doing the whole thing, she would go for it. She has to have the feeling she is saving money. A month later I got an estimate to fix everything. I told him that he wasn’t going to sell us if he only gave us an estimate to fix everything. I called back and left a message with his wife. I said we needed to do what we spoke about and I made it clear what I wanted. I haven’t heard back from him since. He did come out when he said he would in the first place. No way would I use him in the future.

Description of Work
I used McCleary Heating and Cooling last July. I had a problem with my Carrier system; I still do as a matter of fact.

Reid and Sons HVAC LLC

We are a new family owned company with 3 generations of experience in the heating and air conditioning field. We want to keep it simple and honest with our customers, we strive for affordable customer satisfaction in a timely manor. We hope this message finds you well and you trust us with your families comfort at Reid and Sons HVAC.

Holtzople Heating & Air Conditioning

Holtzople is a leading HVAC company in Frederick, Carroll, and Washington counties in Maryland, as well as Adams and a small part of Franklin county in Pennsylvania, featuring all the top brands in the Heating and Cooling industry, such as Trane, Bryant, Lennox, Carrier, ClimateMaster, WaterFurnace and more! Your one stop shop for HVAC needs! Quality is Not Expensive, It's Priceless!

Harrell's Services

We are a small family owned Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) company located in Sharpsburg, MD. The business was started in 1989 under the name of RW Harrell's Pump Service Inc. when Diane Harrell and Ronnie Harrell purchased a well pump and water system business from a gentleman that was retiring. Ronnie had worked in the HVAC field from the time he had graduated from high school so it was natural to add HVAC to the services that this new company would offer. Ronnie and Diane built the company by word of mouth and continue to grow the company in this manner. Additional DBA - Harrell's Services. Additional fax - 928-492-8004

Repair, installation and replacement including duct less heating and A/C, humidifiers, furnaces & air purification. Additional hours - Mon-Fri 4:00 PM-7:00 AM.