Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Canonsburg, PA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Canonsburg
- BoundMark, LLCCharles is fantastic! This survey was so much better than the one I had when I bought the house 20 years ago: the previous, small wood stakes had disintegrated in the dirt, and Charles put 2' metal stakes with bright metal and plastic caps on top, in many locations where we needed to see them for fence installation, not just at the corners. He went above and beyond, took all day, and was a pleasure to work with. Fantastic business and business owner
- BoundMark, LLCCharles is highly skilled and responsive, fair, hard-working, and willing to see things through. Charles was instrumental in helping us through the Subdivision process for 2 townships with many different requirements, and I do not believe we would have gotten through all of the questions without his support. We highly recommend Charles and have already referred friends of ours to work with him as well
- BoundMark, LLCEverything went perfectly smooth. The company was responsive, professional, and prompt. I had originally asked to just have the property corners marked, but after hearing that I was putting up a fence, and given the poor line of sight of my property, numerous additional boundary marks were placed as a courtesy to me. Something like that will have me coming back and recommending Boundmark without hesitation
- GTTA SurveyingMr. Groom was very nice, professional, knowledgable, helpful, accommodating of our schedule, and his rates were extremely reasonable. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone that needs a survey done on their property and would hire him again without question. I had called 4 surveyors in our area and he returned my call the fastest. He was the nicest and didn't sound like a used car salesman telling us all the other things he thought needed done like the other 3 surveyors did. He even gave me the name and phone number of the survey company that was on the original survey since they had set the pins and said it might be easier/cheaper for them just to come out and find/flag the pins. (I didn't even know about pins.) We ended up hiring him and he was able to find 3 pins that the prior survey company had put at the corners 10+ years ago. He pulled his survey equipment and put in a 4th us (that was most likely removed when the township put in a sewage line recently). When I called for an appointment he came out within just couple days. His rates were less than 1/3 what the other companies said it would cost. Very nice man, very professional. Integrity and excellent service come to mind when thinking about the job he did. Highly recommend him
- John C Yurcina Registered Land SurveyorExcellent. He is very professional and responsive. He has done this work for years so I found him very trustworthy and after an earlier hire for a different project of a person just starting out there was no comparison. So I learned the hard way go with experience and it paid off with this 2nd project and how seamless it went. I would definitely hire Mr. Yurcina again due to his excellent customer service skills and attention to his craft
- Stever Puskar, land surveyerSteve was very professional and got me what I needed within a very short period of time. Would hire him again if I ever need another survey
- John C Yurcina Registered Land SurveyorJohn came out and did the surveying that I asked and was even kind enough to put some markers in free of charge. He did everything he said that he was going to do and then some. I have been thoroughly pleased with his service.
- John C Yurcina Registered Land SurveyorJamie Yurcina was very professional during his survey of my property. He and his surveying partner went to great lengths to find markers throughout the entire neighborhood. They provided me with a professional and accurate drawing of my property and marked the boundaries.
- John C Yurcina Registered Land SurveyorHe did a good job and we would like to hire him again but he will not return our calls. We have left several messages.
- TERRY R SIEFERSI PHONED TERRY, BUT HE DOES NOT DO WORK IN OUR AREA. HE RETURNED MY CALL PROMPTLY AND GAVE ME NAMES OF TWO CONTACTS NEAR MY HOME. THE TOWNSHIP IS TAKING ISSUE WITH THE SURVEY, AND IT APPEARED A SECOND SURVEY WOULD BE REQUIRED, FOCUSING ON THE PROPERTY LINES. I PHONED ONE OF THEM, AND THE GENTLEMAN WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL. SO MUCH SO, THAT HE IS ATTEMPTING TO SUPPORT MY POSITION WITH HAMPTON TOWNSHIP THAT A SECOND SURVEY OF OUR PROPERTY IS UNNECESSARY. MY BRIEF ENCOUNTER WITH TERRY WAS BENEFICIAL TO ME. I APPRECIATED HIS PROFESSIONALISM AND KINDNESS
Last update on March 17, 2022
Land Surveyors in Canonsburg
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Follow these five steps to regrade your yard around your foundation and help protect your home from water damage.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the site’s general accessibility.
Find land surveyors in
- Meadow Lands,
- Eighty Four,
- Bethel Park,
- Mc Donald,
- South Park,
- East Washington,
- Castle Shannon,
- Pleasant Hills,
land surveyors in Canonsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- LAWRENCE R ELLIOTT SURVEYING INC608 E MCMURRAY RD STE 104
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania 15317
- LAWRENCE R ELLIOTT SURVEYING INC
- Back Roads ConstructionP.O. Box 36
Houston, Pennsylvania 15342
- Back Roads Construction
- GTTA Surveying288 Sutherland Drive
Venetia, Pennsylvania 15367
- GTTA Surveying
- Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp696 McKeesport Rd
Elizabeth, Pennsylvania 15037
- Isbir Construction & Landscape Corp
- John C Yurcina Registered Land Surveyor758 State Route 18
Aliquippa, Pennsylvania 15001
- John C Yurcina Registered Land Surveyor
- SD Graff Professional SurveyingPO Box 521
Saxonburg, Pennsylvania 16056
- SD Graff Professional Surveying
- THE GATEWAY ENGINEERS INC400 Holiday Dr Suite 300
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15220
- THE GATEWAY ENGINEERS INC