A & J Custom Painting

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2012

We are a custom-painting company specialized in high-quality residential painting, yet we’ve also completed many commercial and industrial projects. We offer conventional and specialty paint finishes on both interior and exterior projects....

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

04/25/2014

Alfred called me immediately right after I submitted the job online, and he was able to schedule our appointment that fits our our need (in a timing manner). I let my husband deal with the rest of the process and have been hearing about his compliment about Alfred's team. He answered our phone quickly and got back to us fast with whatever questions we had, too. His team was very efficient and prof...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting, pluming, woodwork

CATEGORY interior painters

07/24/2013

Everything went extremely well. From start to finish. This has been the case for the past 7 years that they have done work for me! Dependable is the best way to describe them and their work I'd quite good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and installed 2 pressure treated polls to hold swimming pool polls and side scrubbers. Replaced 2 cracked windows panes. Tightened fireplace accordion doors and fabricated a door for basement crawl space and assembled office desks and bookcases( which were a quite complicated) Any other contractor would have walked out and said"find someone else to assemble")Also,replaced a bulb in outside fixture about 15 feet in height. I have given business to Alfred (owner) for about 7 years. His company has painted the entire outside of my home and also painted the interior of my home when I moved in. They also installed a ceiling fixture. The quality of their work is superb! They are always on time and always keep track of the day they are coming out. Their prices are quite fair and Alfred(owner) is very honest and responsible. His workers are a pleasure to work with and I have no problem leaving them in my home with no one home. If you have any painting or projects I would suggest hiring A&J Painting. Their name is misleading cause they also do many projects around the home or office. Alfred is one of the most responsible contractors I have ever met. If you have a project and did not call them, then it would be quite a big lose to you. Take my word. Their painting is the most professional I have ever seen!

CATEGORY pressure washing

01/07/2013

Things went smoothly and the job looks great. I am able to trust Alfred and his crew with my properties with my keys when I can't be present, which is a big help.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been a customer of A&J Custom Painting since 2010. They've worked on my rental building and my personal residence. Alfred is a true professional, and I appreciate that he is always willing to tackle new challenges. The price is always fair and the work is exceptional.They've done full house pairing, drywall replacement/repair, deck power washing and staining, and touch-up work for me over the years. Most recently, Alfred took on a repair and repaint job in my rental apartment ceiling.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

Painter, Residential Painting, Exterior Painter, Commercial Painting Service, Painting Contractors

Satisfaction