Before you rent a home carpet cleaning machine for the first time, find out everything you need to know. From how many hours you should invest in carpet cleaning, which detergent to buy, and which machine is best, we’ve broken it all down.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Altoona, PA
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Altoona
- Carpet BuddiesThey're very thorough. Did an excellent work. Also, they're cordial and polite. Punctual to make sure that there's no downtime.
- Simply Clean Carpet & Upholstery ServicesThey were highly efficient, on time, and willingly came back to treat one stubborn stain at no extra cost.
- Roth Carpet Cleaning IncExactly as advertised, they came on time, did a good job and left. They did what was needed; also, Roth did a follow up call to be sure I was satisfied.
- Oxymagic Carpet Cleaning The Greener Carpet CleanerThere were punctual, professional, efficient and helpful. But it is quite expensive compared to other available carpet cleaners
- Spotless SolutionsSpotless solutions had two people come to power wash the house. They were prompt on starting and worked quickly and did an excellent job. After they finished, we walked around the house and the fixed a few issues for me. Great job
- Healthy HomeNoah came on time-did a wonderful job preparing the carpets for the cleaning. Was thorough in moving furniture and thow rugs.
- Daniels Floor CareThis was my first time using the company, and it was a good experience. They were timely and professional, and they did a good job with the cleaning. Ultimately, the carpet turned out quite nicely, and I'm satisfied with the results.
- Oxymagic of Central PaExcellent. I have been using their service for past 3 years and am very satisfied...... my carpets are dry in a very short time and remain soft after vacuuming. They provided service for me on 10-27 17 cleaning our family room for 60 dollars. Beats using my carpet cleaner which never completely extracts all the dirty water and needs to be done again in 2 weeks. I will definitely be calling them again in the spring read less
- Brady's Carpet UpholsteryI talked with Mike Brady on the telephone and told him what needed to be done in my mom's house. He was very professional and immediately I felt comfortable hiring him and looked no further. He arrived at my mom's house on time; did a great job with the carpets and even ripped up some carpet that needed to be removed and replaced. Overall the experience was a great one and I recommend this company read less
- Stanley SteemerThey called with an arrival time that morning and they arrived when they were scheduled. The two men were very friendly and professional. They explained everything and and asked if I had any concerns, then went right to work. They worked hard inspite of the heat. When they were finished they asked if everything was O.K. Theyven socialized with my grandson WO had million questions. I hope all their employees are this nice and efficient read less
Carpet Cleaners in Altoona
- Business Description:Simply Clean Carpet & Upholstery Services can make your carpet and upholstery look and feel fresh and clean. Simply Clean can clean your home or office quickly, ridding you of dirt, bacteria, dust mites, and allergens. We provide free in home quotes, onsite commercial quotes, and more. Some carpets or upholstery may appear clean, but could be much dirtier than you think. We use our top-of-the-line equipment and chemicals to offer a deeper cleaning of your carpet and upholstery read lessRecent Review:They were highly efficient, on time, and willingly came back to treat one stubborn stain at no extra cost.Linda J.
- Business Description:Call with your problem and I’ll help you with a solution. Most Interior and exterior services provided. Whole home remodels, down to replacing your lightbulbs, we can help with it all.Recent Review:Adam did a great job with all installations and repairs required of him. He was knowledgeable, professional and willing to do what ever he was asked to install or repair. Offered different options on how to do each item listed. I was very pleased with his work and wouldn't hesitate recommending Adam's work read lessFlo M.
- Business Description:Mold Men of Pittsburgh is a full service mold remediation company that specializes in the removal and the assessment of mold. We are certified through the professional mold inspection institute. We service the greater Pittsburgh and greater western Pennsylvania marketplace. Also, we are certified water damage drying specialists with the IICRC which is the institute of inspection, cleaning and restoration certification. We offer service warranties on our work and we our properly insured to pro.. read lessRecent Review:This was absolutely excellent! From the initial estimate to the final project completion, everyone was professional and hard-working! I certainly recommend them. We even got an Angie's List discount as this is where we found them. Thank you Mold Men read lessMargaret T.
- Business Description:At Bumble Bee Cleaning Co your satisfaction is our goal, we provide quality commercial and residential cleaning service. Serving people in Altoona, PA 16602 and surrounding cities. Please call us today!Recent Review:They were very good I've been using the for 3 years.Kris L.
- Business Description:Scott's Painting and Handyman Services, LLC, is the right choice for your handyman and painting projects. I have the experience and knowledge to ensure superior service and excellent results for your project needs. I have built my business on repeat customers, and complete customer satisfaction. I look forward to serving you for all your home repair and painting projects read lessRecent Review:Great. Quality work at a fair price.Breanna B.
- Business Description:Lovely Auto Detailing caters to most needs of its customers!
- Business Description:Servpro is a fire and water - cleanup and restoration company and no job is to big or small for us. We are a 24/7 emergency company.
- Business Description:Professional & High Quality service All Rooms Dust picture frames, knickknacks, ceiling fans, lamps, furniture, woodwork, shelves and baseboards. Remove cobwebs. Vacuum carpets. Wash all floors and dry wood floors. Vacuum furniture, including under any cushions. Empty and clean ashtrays and wastebaskets. Kitchen Clean appliances, counters, cabinets, tables and chairs. Clean, scrub and sanitize sinks. Clean and sanitize countertops and backsplashes. Clean the range top and refrigerator to.. read less
- Business Description:Pro-Care provides a wide variety of cleaning services for both home and businesses. We guarantee quality service and integrity. We promote our ability to give the customers back their time by being able to complete a wide variety of cleaning services both one time and on a regular basis read less
- Business Description:In business twenty five plus years,we offer very fair prices in todays economy,discounts offered for,senior citizens,military,and return clients.All work done in a timely manner.Satisfaction guaranteed.Recent Review:I returned home from work on Tuesday evening (2nd day of project) to find my aluminum siding ripped from the back of my house which was totally unnecessary and caused damage to the siding. I had outlined the opening for the patio door before work which should have been cut out and the base plate could have been attached directly on the siding. (Aluminum siding goes on from the bottom up which means it must be removed from the top down to avoid damage. Any qualified contractor would have known this. The patio door was installed with no header and when I insisted he remove the door and do it right, he walked off the job and never returned. I had two independent contractors check the workmanship and the both agreed, the door needs not only a header but also a bottom plate and jack studs on both sides of the door, non of which was installed. Just nail the door in the opening and try to cover it over before somebody sees the shoddy work. The deck looked like it was build by amateurs, improper deck screws were used and the balusters and top rails were nailed on with a nail gun. The angle cuts weren't true and were filled with saw dust and dirt to cover the bad cuts. <br /> Mr. Kieffer left the job (unfinished) on Monday morning, after showing up 3.5 hours late (3 days past his promised finished date), I thought to get more lumber to redo the patio door right, but he never came back. <br /> I hired a qualified contractor Mark Kunkel (who really does have over 30 years of experience) to repair the damages to the aluminum siding plus remove and reinstall the patio door proper <br /> Now I get a phone message earlier today from Stan K. claiming I broke the contract and he is calling his attorney in the morning. <br /> I had issued another check for an additional 25% (against my better judgment) when he asked to for the unpaid balance in full promising I could trust him to finish the job and when Stan stopped work on Monday, I stopped payment on the second check the following day. (after it was clear he had no intention of returning). Guess we will have to let the Judge decide... ( a picture is worth a thousand words and I took lots of pictures). Plus there are plenty of eye witnesses! <br / read lessFred C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
When you’re a pet parent, dealing with household accidents is just part of life. Accidents happen, but sometimes a stinky smell can linger long after you’ve cleaned up the puddle. Learn how to get rid of the pet urine smell in your carpet.
Deep cleaning your carpets can instantly freshen up a living space. But should you prep your home before the professional carpet cleaners arrive? Once you've found the team for you, follow these 10 tips to get ready for their upcoming visit.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Roaring Spring
- East Freedom
carpet cleaners in Altoona
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B&B Services212 President Village Rd
- Bactronix of Southwest PA101 Bertley Ridge Dr
- Barton Carpets & Floor Covering47 W Browning Rd
Bellmawr, New Jersey
- BEATTY'S CARPET CLEANERS506 30TH ST
- Brady's Carpet Upholstery305 Tioga St
- B&B Services
- Eco Clean Co191 Phillips Rd
- Eco Clean Co
- Gallagher Carpet Cleaning26 2nd Ave
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Gallagher Carpet Cleaning
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- OdorXit Products
- Pro-CarePO BOX 211
- RON BEATTY CARPET and UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, INC.309 26TH AVE
- RON BEATTY CARPET and UPHOLSTERY CLEANING, INC.
- Scott's Painting and Handyman Services, LLC411 S Dartmouth Ln
- ServiceMaster Restore by Just in Time Services112 N 3rd Street
- Servpro of Shippensburg/Perry County106 S Conestoga Drive
- Simply Clean Carpet & Upholstery Services155 Lennys Dr
- Stanley Steemer3635 Board Rd
- Scott's Painting and Handyman Services, LLC
- The Concrete Pros638 s main st.
- The Concrete Pros
- ZEE BEST CARPET CLEANERS603 N VINE ST
- ZEE BEST CARPET CLEANERS