918 Construction

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2013

15115 S 76th East Ave

Bixby, OK 74008

Part of Something Special...We believe in creating something special for our clients. To deliver a different kind of project experience from a company that cares. 918 Construction is your preferred Tulsa roofing contractor specializing in roof replacement for asphalt shingles, TPO, modified bitumen, cool roof coatings, sloped and flat roof repairs and free storm inspections for potential storm damage that may have been incurred after a hail or wind storm. ***** Call 918 Construction before you replace any metal or flat roof ***** We can provide you with an eco-friendly solution that will save you up to 50% in cost, provide a 50-year warranty that will include protection against ponding water AND save over 30% on your utility costs....

01/23/2019

Waihang L.

It went well. Luis, the roofing specialist of the company is knowledgeable. He did not come to do the initial inspection of the roof to give the estimate. But when he came to work on the roof, he did some checking and determined that the initial diagnoses was not correct. The new estimate ended up costing me much more. But that is better than spending on something that would not fix the leak. The finished work was good and seems to have fixed the leak.

Description of Work
Repair roof leak

10/10/2017

Dennis & Kara H.

Luis Arapio was very helpful and knowledgeable. We were very pleased with the work he and his crew did and will definitely use his services again

Description of Work
Shed repair, retaining wall, patio door install

Category lawn service, remodeling, roofing, hardscaping

10/10/2017

Dennis & Kara H.

Luis was very professional, and explained what needed to be done. Work was completed in a timely manner and our leaky roof problem was solved.

Description of Work
Fixed leak in roof

10/04/2017

Rebecca C.

Very professional and quick response.

Description of Work
Minor storm damage repair to roof.

08/28/2017

ROGER B.

They came right on time and did the job quickly.

Description of Work
Replaced missing shingles and performed leak inspection.

08/03/2017

toi L.

The job were completed quickly and fairly priced. The overall experience was great.

Description of Work
The project manager was on top of the job. All went well and on schedule. The installers were pleasant and professional; they came to the jobsite on Saturday and at a short notice. Overall, I would highly recommend 918 Construction for quality and pricing.

Category handyman service, sunrooms

06/10/2017

Scott T.

It was free. I give them an “F” for responsiveness, because it took four voicemail's for them to get back to me, three months later. It took two or three days to repair. It was just one guy.

Description of Work
They came and did some repair work, warranty work. There were a few issues when they did the roof. Somebody had put their foot through the ceiling, and they had to come back out and repair what they had already repaired one time, because it was not repaired properly. It was repair to the ceiling.

Category appliance repair, drywall, roofing

06/04/2017

Kathy W.

went very well . still looks great!

Description of Work
repaired a few loose singles and inspection of the rest of the roof . Seth was very professional and cordial. Luis and the rest of the crew were punctual, expedient, cleaned as they went . all around very professional! I would recommend them!

04/16/2017

Cynthia H.

He was persistent in looking for the leak. There was obvious water damage on the interior ceiling so he knew there was a leak. It was difficult to find, but he found it. He was professional and very responsive. It was a very good experience.

Description of Work
I had a leak in the roof that happened only sometimes when it rained. Luis sprayed water on the roof and looked and looked. He kept at it until he found it and then came back the next day to make the repair to my roof.

04/07/2017

James T.

This is a follow up. It's been over a year since originally engaged. I bought an Angies list deal. 918 came out and told me I needed a big roof repair. I also paid them to repair ceiling damage. Total was $1,500. I was concerned leak was the window but they insisted it was the roof. They showed to repair the roof the first time without notice. After that I could not reach them for the ceiling repair. After finally arranging, they showed up and the worker said it was "too much" and he couldn't do it. Another few weeks passed before someone came. The repair was terrible. Beyond terrible. Lower quality than I could do. Fought for weeks, months, for them to fix it. Calls ignored, broken promises, poor communication. During this time, the ceiling had water leaking again. They refused to come back out. I had wasted money to repair a roof that didn't need repaired. So I was fighting two battles, the ceiling and the window which needed repaired. The ceiling was finally attempted again and even though it was a poor job it wasn't worth fighting anymore. After posting a poor review I was contacted by someone else to "help". They came out and said that the previous people were no longer with the company. They looked and said the roof repair was awful and it was clear it was a window issue. They agreed to replace the window and then repair the new water damage ceiling. The window was measured wrong and didn't fit. It took weeks to get it measured and ordered again. They tried to blame Lowes. I was asked to pay for the window, but not the install. They then refused to repair the ceiling. I had to continue fighting. They finally relented and gave me an ultimatum to pay for the window or the ceiling. I finally dropped it and hired someone else. Absolute worst experience of my life. I can back all of this with text messages, voice mails, and pictures. I've considered going to the local news.

Description of Work
Leak coming into bedroom

04/03/2017

Jackie W.

Very pleased with the result. Project was done in a timely manner and with attention to detail to make sure that section looked just like the section next to it. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Built roof and shingled over section of front porch. Repaired areas of dry rot and painted to match existing trim.

Category remodeling, roofing

03/20/2017

Laura K.

They came out to my house super fast and completed the work quickly. Matched my roof shingles perfectly I couldn't even tell which ones were the new ones.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and shingle replacement.

03/05/2017

Brett G.

Matched our shingles exactly. Quality repair with respect for our property.

Description of Work
Shingle replacement

02/22/2017

Billie K.

We were very pleased with the quality of work. They delivered what they promised.

Description of Work
We've used them for roof repair and to add a concrete patio.

02/20/2017

Ryan H.

918 did an excellent job. They made it very easy, coordinated with our schedule, coordinated shingle deliveries around our use of the driveway, and always had practical solutions to any issues. Everything went according to plan and schedule. Roof looks great and no problems.

Description of Work
New roof, gutters

Category gutter repair, roofing

02/18/2017

Allen A.

Very prompt. Kris was on top of every segment of the job and made sure all work was done to my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend and call 918 for other projects I might need help with on home or buildings.

Description of Work
Shingles and roof repair

11/01/2016

Jennifer M.

subcontractor did a good job and was tidy and punctual with his service. Very courteous.

Description of Work
ceiling patch work

Category remodeling, roofing

10/20/2016

Grace E.

At first it went great. The roofers kept things clean, came when they said they would, left when they said they would leave. My roof started leaking and I had a hard time getting them to come out right away. FIVE WEEKS LATER the leak is now fixed by another company because they couldn't get it together. I also had siding done. They did a terrible job. I have gaps and the siding seams don't match up. I've complained since June and still have yet to have the issue resolved.

Description of Work
I had a roof and siding done after a major hailstorm in May 2016.

Category roofing, siding

10/05/2016

Donald S.

I called for an estimate for some roof repairs over 3 weeks ago and was told that someone would call me back to schedule a time to come out to look at what needed to be done and give me an estimate. However, they never returned my call. I guess my business wasn't that important to them.

Description of Work
I needed an estimate to get some roof repairs done.

09/28/2016

David S.

Finished it quickly and I can't see the patch.

Description of Work
Fix hole in roof

09/13/2016

Vinson H.

It went great! I could not be home at the time, but that was not necessary because they fixed the roof perfectly. You can trust them to do the job professionally every time. I have used them before and its always the same; perfect satisfaction! I recommend them1

Description of Work
shingles replaced.

Category gutter repair, lawn service, roofing

09/06/2016

Scott T.

Overall it was a pretty good experience the salesman was awesome but there were a few things that the company itself did that I was not too fond of. Quite too much to get into detail about but overall they got the job done

Description of Work
Roofing job

09/06/2016

Mandy P.

Called to confirm date of service. Asked for picture to match shingle color. Repaired roof in about an hour.

Description of Work
Replaced shingles that were damaged in wind storm

08/20/2016

918 Construction was great to work with. They were responsive with communication. When problems came up they were quick to provide a solution. The project manager made sure that the installation was done appropriately.

Description of Work
918 Construction completed a large residential roofing project. Wood shakes were removed and an entire new roof was installed.

08/12/2016

Nick S.

Took a couple days to get them to come out, but they got it done, and I wasn't even needed to be there.

Description of Work
Replaced Shingles

Complete Hardscape Construction Design LLC

Complete Hardscape Construction Design LLC is a Construction Company that has been in business since 2015. We are Fully Licensed & Insured, where we offer guaranteed satisfaction and reasonable pricing. We have a referral promotion for 10% off for any referrals. Residential and Commercial Construction, Hardscaping, Driveways, Concrete Work, and More!

Donnie Ree

I have been in construction for over 25 years. I do painting, tile, roofing, siding, or even small jobs like screen or storm door installations, hanging televisions, installing ceiling fans, light fixtures, or sinks and faucets. You name is, I can do it! Please reach out for a quote! I look forward to working with you!

Irrigation Solution Group LLC

Oklahoma
    Oklahoma: Contractors
    Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

ROOF REPLACEMENTS- FLAT AND SLOPED, COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL COOL ROOF COATINGS, FREE HAIL INSPECTIONS AND INSURANCE CLAIM ASSISTANCE, ROOF REPAIR, OUTDOOR LIVING PROJECTS AND CUSTOMER SERVICE SECOND TO NONE.

Pool cleaning and maid services :)