Waterproof Roofing & Roof Repair

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2012

02/17/2017

Hugh J.

Went good for about a year then started leaking in one of our bedrooms. They came back out and did a patch. Worked for about 6 mos. Finally called abother company in Altus and found out there was a big hole in the new decking they put up. Costs me another $525 to repair their screw up. Ruined the sheet rock in the house.

Description of Work
Did a re-roof on our house.

11/14/2016

Keven W.

It was outstanding.

Description of Work
He removed my old roof and installed a new roof.

04/18/2016

DANIEL R.

Description of Work
Roof Repair / Outstanding Job

05/28/2014

Jam'e M.

Description of Work
I had baseball size hale damage. I called them and got an answer the first time I called. Very professional, gave background history on his company and provided references. Scheduled an estimate he made a curtousy call to us that he was running 15 min. behind. A crew was provided for our roofing, it took them 2 days. When they pulled out of my drive you could never have known I had a roofing crew here. All debris was cleared away and I love my new roof. I will use them in the future for my roofing needs and I am looking at using them possibly for re-siding my home and replacing some of my well worn out windows.

02/29/2012

Todd D.

The work was done in Oklahoma. I chose to go with Waterproof Roofing & Roof Repair because of the price. My experience with them was good. It is slow to get estimates from any roofer is my experience. It took several months to collect 3-4 estimates. I reviewed all the estimates and contacted Waterproof Roofing & Roof Repair to go ahead and do the work. They went to work relatively quickly and finished up quick. Within 2 days, the old roof was off and the new roof was on. They conducted themselves professionally. I would say they were an average roofing company with better than average pricing.

Description of Work
I used Waterproof Roofing & Roof Repair for roofing. They removed and replaced shingles on the whole roof in my 1300 square feet house. This is the first time I have used them.

Waterproof Roofing & Roof Repair

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2012

220 W Broadway St

Altus, OK 73521

Repair shingle, flat roofs, wind & hail damage.