Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Vincent, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Vincent
- HARRISON CONSTRUCTION INCOn the actual installation, they were very professional. They completely cleaned up every day. If you hadn’t seen progress, you couldn’t tell they had been there. They came back to check on it to make sure you were satisfied with it. Any problems you have, they come back and take care of that right away. They are just outstanding. They helped us with the design as well, so the whole design process was a lot of fun read less
- Z's Floor CoveringI could not be more pleased to meet and find such a nice Christian contractor. Z is a craftsman who relishes a challenge and pays attention to every detail. I thought I was picky, but Z will not settle for less than the BEST. I would hire Z in a heartbeat for any contractor work I needed done. And I'd never hesitate to ask and use his advice on the job. We spent another $4400. on the items we purchased, but the good news was the final bill from Z was less than his first estimate. Thanks Z's Flooring and Tile read less
- Z's Floor Covering"Z" is everything you would ever want in a contractor. He is meticulous, professional and a true artist in ceramic tile installation. He works alone because he can not find a helper that can maintain his high standards. His work brought tears to our eyes for the quality and beauty he was able to create. Z restored our belief in workmanship and honesty in contractors. Can't say enough about this guy read less
- Z's Floor CoveringThis house was approx. 100 years old and had some issues with the floor not being level. This contractor did an excellent job in making the floor look more level. Although he wasn't able to level it entirely he still did an exceptional job all things considered. The overall job was excellent. He is a very honest man and does some of the best work I've ever seen read less
- Home Inspections Professional Experts, Inc.It is a husband and wife business. They do quite a lot of work. They provide the most detail and professional estimates. They are very honest, friendly and more than courteous. They are like the jack of all trades and really know their stuff. The estimate had gone over several hundred dollars as they had underestimated the job but I did not mind since people kept informing me that they had done a beautiful job. I would use them again in the future read less
- Z's Floor CoveringThis was a very positive experience with excellent results. The appearance of all three bathrooms not only look beautiful but have now increased the market value of our home. We were not aware of the repairs which were needed when our project began. All three bathrooms had plumbing issues discovered and repaired as well as structure issues in the one bathroom. Therefore, what we initially thought was just cosmetic changes resulted in the improved quality of these rooms. Z explained how to properly care for tile and how to register warranty for products as needed. He provided all of the samples from which to select paint, grout for tile, trim for shower and style of the glass door and purchased these items. He provided us with names and locations of suppliers from which we could select the remaining items purchased. He selected and scheduled an electrician for the rewiring of new bathroom for which we were very satisfied. Z had installed a tile floor in our laundry room approximately five years ago for which we have been extremely satisfied so when we decided to do this project, we knew Z would be the only contractor we would consider for this job. Z is very professional as well as always pleasant and friendly. The quality of his work is exceptional. He was always on schedule calling ahead if he was going to be delayed for any reason. He would offer options as necessary when issues came up always letting us make the final decision. The bathrooms are even more beautiful than we anticipated and we are thrilled with the final results. We have already recommended Z to our family and friends read less
- Brothers Floor Covering IncTHE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THAT THEY DID NOT INSTALL FLOOR TRIM BETWEEN THE VINYL IN THE BATHROOM AND THE CARPET IN THE HALL. STATED THEY COULDN'T INSTALL IF WE DIDN'T HAVE IT, BUT NEVER TOLD US TO BUY IT. SAID WE COULD DO IT OURSELVES. MATERIAL COST WILL BE ABOUT $15.00 BUT WE WILL HAVE TO HIRE SOMEONE TO DO IT. AFTER $2000.00, FEEL LIKE THEY COULD INSTALL 23 INCHES OF TRIM TO ANCHOR BETWEEN CARPET AND VINYL read less
- RAY CASE FLOORS INCVery accommodating. Good work. Only complaint is that there was one area where finish either puddled or was not fully worked in. We should have had them back to fix this; just never took the time because it wasn't critical.
- Home Depot INCThe guy who came out was kind of a wise guy and he said he wouldn't take up the loose tiles that was there. It was so loose that it came up with your fingertips. They said, “You have to do that, we don’t do that.” He was just a wise guy and he says, the last customer he had wanted white carpeting and they asked him to take his shoes off and so he was laughing, how they walked through and how they trashed the carpet with mud. I was like, “Oh my God, poor customer.” They were two of them here together, I don’t know if they work at Home Depot or not. I can’t believe they were laughing about installing really white carpeting and about how they refused to take their muddy shoes off because the customer had asked for which I thought was totally reasonable. When you are getting new carpeting, you don’t want anyone to put mud all over it and they were the installers. I can only hope that they are gone and not working there anymore but that kind of left a bad taste for Home Depot. I just didn’t like them at all read less
Flooring Contractors in Vincent
- Business Description:United Structural Systems is a family-owned business specializing in foundation repair, wall realignment, and waterproofing systems. We are constantly researching new and innovative ways to service our customers. Additional phone numbers - (304) 346-7777, (513) 561-0300. Additional fax - (513) 561-030. Additional DBA - Perma Jack - United Structural Systems read lessRecent Review:My first encounter with United Structural Systems company ( USS) was last year, when I had to face the decision which company I go for foundation repair at my house in West Virginia. It was equal bids on my project from two companies USS and Alltek. Unfortunately for me, I made the decision to go with Alltek Environmental Services company at that time. Foundation repair was finished in August 2019 by Alltek (please read my review, that I placed separately for Alltek). 48,000 dollars payment later foundation been done. I finally be able to place my house for sale this year and come to realization, after inspection is done on the house, that it is a presence of water leak in the storage area. I could not believe, how it is possible, when the foundation repair was just done 8 months ago. I guess, things were not done properly after all. After numerous attempts to contact Alltek company, I finally be able to get the response with another promise to “fix it” in the amount of $9,200 or later for free…if I take off my review of their company from homeadvisor.com. Lack of professionalism, poor craftsmanship and PR was major disappointment for me. To be honest, after I been treating inferiorly by Alltek, I did not have any desire to go back to the same company. I was looking for second opinion how to resolve these issues. I decided to reach out again United Structural (who I was hoped to remember me from last year) and explain my dilemma. Bobby K. (Sales Manager for USS) come to the rescue! He was willing to give me his unbiased opinion on the situation. Bobby K, “commander in charge”, went to the house and informed me, that “downspout lines were never installed, the part on top of the ground went nowhere and tie back patch was poor quality”. Simply put it, Alltek did a mediocre job. I immediately made the decision go ahead and proceed with United Structural Systems company for repair of the mistakes. I cannot say enough praise for the USS company and manager Bobby K. This re-du project was done in timely matter, communication was superior ( needless to say I live out of state and it was never an issue), area after the job was clean up to perfection and…the garage/storage area now look dry bone and beautiful. Awhhhh... maybe I should not sell my house after all?! I have a buyer on the house, and I am closing in 2 weeks and can say with all honesty, I could not do that without United Structural help. It was exceedingly difficult situation for me, and it was resolved by USS company with flying colors. Thank you again USS. I recommend you without any hesitation!!! Your company should be proud of to provide such an excellent service and have knowledgeable, competent and skillful experts. Lana Y, Rochester, NY “We are NY tough read lessLana Y.
- Business Description:q
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Elite Handyman Plus is a repair and maintenance company. Our focus is on residential and light commercial projects ranging from 2 hours to 5 days in length. We offer a wide range of services to cover all of your needs. Licensed and insured we are ready to get your project done in a professional and expedient manner. We will work around your schedule to get your project done on time and on budget. Willing to travel up to 50 miles. We look forward to being your handyman so you can get back to d.. read lessRecent Review:Did a great job very happy with the work.Lisa H.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:We are a general contracting & construction company and also specialize in electrical work. Commercial and residential services.Recent Review:It was great, workers were always on time. Cleaned up each night when they left. <br /> They were quite when they came and went and that is important to me since I work from home. <br /> They added extras that was not in the original estimate and did not charge me. Kept to the original estimate. <br / read lessBeverly S.
- Business Description:Family (Veteran) owned & operated. Cost is determined by the job. Additional Contact name - Ericka or Troy Stout.Recent Review:Excellent, Troy was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Very detailed summary after inspection, would recommend to anyone.Zach B.
- Business Description:We are not a jack of all trades company. We have dedicated professionals in all fields of work. The learning never stops we spend an average of 80 hours a year learning new products so we can offer the latest and greatest read less
- Business Description:Specializing in custom seamless commercial and residential flooring and high performance industrial strength floor coatings.Recent Review:Contractor backed out of doing the job and promised to return the deposits. He has not done so and now doesn't return calls or emails. Also did a poor job on a deck and has not returned to correct the issuesTim G.
- Business Description:TDW Interiors is a construction firm specializing in interior remodels. Our primary business is kitchen and bathroom remodeling.Recent Review:It went great. Terrence arranged to meet us to look at the project, take measurements, and work up an estimate. He offered suggestions based on his experience and briefed us on the way he took care of purchasing fixtures, payment for work and other details. He provided a written estimate within a day or two and then we met again for my parents to sign the contract. His contract offers a warranty on his work, was quite clear, easy to read and comprehend. My parents were flexible on start and finish times. Terrence was a tad late in contacting them regarding the firm start up date, and the work was spread out over a few weeks instead of done all at once. You'll notice that we still gave him an A rating for punctuality though. That speaks to our feelings on the kind of person he was. We got the idea that he was doing several projects at once and trying to please everyone. Also, based on our experience, there will always be a few things pop up that cause delays. This was no exception. It was always easy to get in touch with Terrence though, and he was responsive to our long-distance attempts to "look over his shoulder" as he did the work. As for the work itself, this project involved plumbing, including relocation of drain and supply lines, framing carpentry, to build a stub wall and reinforce behind the shower surround, cabinetry work, to build a replacement shelving system and cabinet with doors, finish carpentry, painting, and even a little bit of electrical work. He also installed several grab bars for safety around the shower and toilet area. The work was well done, neat, and blended perfectly with the decor of the existing bathroom. My parents said that every day before leaving, he would get out his shop vac and clean up any accumulated mess from the day's work, both inside and outside the bathroom. In our opinion, Terrence gave us a quality job, at a reasonable price, in a reasonably timely manner. He went out of his way to make sure that my parents were pleased with his work read lessSamuel S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Little Hocking
- Mineral Wells
- The Plains
flooring installation in Vincent
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Color Your Carpet
- Gavrilovic Flooring, LLC1876 Mt Zion Rd
- Gavrilovic Flooring, LLC
- J A SCHWENDEMAN & SONS INC5859 LOWELL HILL RD
- J A SCHWENDEMAN & SONS INC
- Larry Border Contracting LLCPO Box 418
Williamstown, West Virginia
- Larry Border Contracting LLC
- Picture Perfect1903 Avery Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Picture Perfect
- Quality Consumer Solutions659 Halcyon Ave
- Quality Consumer Solutions
- Solid Rock Construction LLC, WV #050073447 Highland Ave.
Williamstown, West Virginia
- Solid Rock Construction LLC, WV #050073
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc723 Chenault Bridge Rd
- United Structural Systems Ltd Inc
- Z's Floor Covering860 Cedar Grove Rd
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- Z's Floor Covering