TKH CLEANING & ORGANIZING CO

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2018

I love to clean and organize any space in your home ...no job is to small or to big for me. I can clean daily...weekly...monthly...or even annually ....businesses is also one of my favorites ...I also can organize anything from closets...pantries...kids rooms...garages...sheds...I am very detailed oriented ...I do two different cleanings a express cleaning & a deep cleaning and I would love to come in your home and leave it very organized and clean! I have tons of references and more than 14 years of experience please contact me if you need my services....

American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati on Angi

03/19/2020

Went great. House is nice and clean. Professional and efficient. Plan on hiring again on a biweekly basis to keep our house clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning.

03/17/2020

Very hard working. Very pleasant and anxious to please.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Floors and dusting

02/05/2020

Tammy and her sister are simply amazing. My house is cleaner than it has ever been and I could not be more grateful. These ladies worked so hard and have made even the pickiest person extremely happy. We will certainly be having them back for routine cleanings so that we can maintain all their hard work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you so much for the review ..it was our pleasure to leave your home satisfied...and for sure we can fit you in for your next cleaning thanks again

12/25/2019

They even did extra tasks without being asked

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
straightening, decluttering, organizing

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Thank you for your review meeting you has been the best we love coming and organizing for you and we will continue to do so thanks

12/11/2019

THK was a life saver. They responded in minutes to take the job of a deep clean on the apartment we where leaving. The employees where extremely friendly, and thorough. When they where done cleaning the apartment was cleaner than when we first moved in. The kitchen, and bathroom’s where spotless even the floor board’s. I would strongly recommend them for any cleaning job you may have in the future...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,replacement windows

Thank you so much for choosing us we enjoyed cleaning up your place thanks

Dust surfaces Dust and hand wipe furniture tops Dust baseboards, chair rails, and door panels Dust ceiling fans (within reach) Vacuum carpets Vacuum and damp mop floors Dust blinds, window sills, and lock ledges Dust furniture Dust pictures frames Dust lamp and lamp shades Dust and clean mirrors Empty all trash Bathrooms Dust surfaces Dust blinds, window sills, and lock ledges Dust cabinets, door panels, and baseboards Clean and disinfect surfaces Spot clean cabinet fronts Clean, disinfect,