AllStyle Home Improvement

With Angi since February 2012

Klaus Roofing Systems of NE Ohio

Call us today for all your Roofing needs!

Offers by Klaus Roofing Systems of NE Ohio on Angi
Ohio State Waterproofing

Founded in 1978, OSW has serviced all types of basements, crawl spaces and slab homes with foundation repair services that range from crack patching and basement waterproofing, to ventilation solutions, to complete foundation repairs including wall rebuilding. Additional phone numbers - (330) 452-5016, (330) 746-6776, (800) 800-8780, (800) 231-5897, (330) 376-3565. Additional DBAs - Ohio State Home Svc, Ohio State Home Services.

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

09/10/2018

Wonderfully

Description of Work
Porch skirting

Category contractors,decks

02/13/2012

I can't say enough about the job Paul and Brett did! My gutters had been leaking for many years and I was afraid of the damage that would be uncovered when the old soffits and gutters were removed. The demolition took place on the first day. The rest was a little slow moving, due to Pauls attention to detail. Paul meticulously cut every good piece of gutterboard on my house so when the new soffits...

Description of Work
Removed gutters and soffits, Insulated walls in soffits, install baffels under roof deck, replace rotten wood on facia, install vented soffits, Install drip cap from facia onto roof deck, hang seemless gutters with leaf guards. I copied most of that from the invoice, and even though I'm not very familiar with construction, I understand everything on that list because Pauls showed me all steps he was taking throughout the whole job.