A-1 Concrete Leveling

Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 1997

35135 Lorain Rd

North Ridgeville, OH 44039

In July 1993, Rick Clapham founded Lorain County Concrete Leveling, with family in mind. As a family owned and family run business, Lorain County Concrete Leveling became affiliated with A1 Concrete Leveling as a franchise 2 years later. Rick and his wife, Marsha, along with their son, RC Clapham,

01/05/2018

Don L.

A1 was excellent. They arrived on time and raised the entire walkway in a couple of hours time. The crew was friendly and they gave advice on what product to buy to fix a small crack in the sidewalk. The crew left the area spotless. Definitely would hire them again.

Description of Work
The front walkway leading to the front door was sinking after approximately 13 years. The entire sidewalk had to be raised and it was separating from the porch.

09/28/2017

Edward M.

Very well. Neat and clean.

Description of Work
Had four sections of driveway lifted and two sections of patio lifted.

09/06/2017

George K.

everything went great.

Description of Work
lower concrete patio need leveled.

07/19/2017

Dan D.

Very well both quality and price were very fair

Description of Work
Two sections of pavement needed leveling and some surrounding area's needed ground.

07/14/2017

David F.

Floor is more nearly level than it was when I moved here in 1988.

Description of Work
Leveling sunken garage floor.

05/08/2017

joey C.

They had to cut back some massive tree roots to level sidewalk. Very happy with the work that was done. I got home from work and the guys were wrapping up their project and they stuck around to answer some questions that I had. Overall very satisfied with project.

Description of Work
Leveled sidewalk & walkway to house

10/25/2016

ron E.

Description of Work
Called and they came out next day for and estimate. Made appointment for the job and they came when scheduled. Did a fantastic job on leveling my sidewalk,cleaned everything up, could not have asked for anything better.Would recommend to any one needing this kind of job done.

07/31/2016

Elise G.

Took forever for them to show up and when they did, they gave 15 minutes notice. They started to raise steps and accidentally started to pull away from the porch so they stopped. Said they had to go get another piece of equipment to do correctly and never came back.

Description of Work
We needed front steps raised.

08/06/2015

Cynthia F.

They came and leveled out my porch and it sank a lot within a year. They then came in 2009 to fix it again. It still sunk. I called them a third time to have them fix sidewalk and multiple areas. Called them three times to schedule appointment and they never returned calls. They're work continued to fail.

Description of Work
Multiple re leveling jobs

06/19/2015

Christi B.

We may not be able to use on this project just because of time constraints, but they will be added to our core list of contractors to use in the future. He was on time, professional, honest, and very thorough in his explanations. He gave detailed description of what he could and couldn't do, helping us to understand the process. Our driveway is shot, we knew that, but thought we could salvage the walks/patio. We can salvage some, however he was honest enough to explain to us that given the small amount of 'extra' concrete and work (given that we are doing the driveway) that we should have our driveway contractor bid out separately each area and consider replacing instead of repairing, stating it may be only marginally greater than his costs. Now THAT is an honest businessman! He showed great integrity and won my confidence. That could be why they are booked out so far - they must have already gained a reputation of trustworthiness. We flip homes, and he will be called again - but sooner in the project!

Description of Work
Gave us a quote

Category mudjacking, patios

05/31/2015

Laura G.

They were timely, professional and the job was completed as described and contracted. The guys were very friendly and cleaned up well before leaving.

Description of Work
Leveled our large driveway and sidewalk in front of house.

03/19/2015

Rhodonna R.

I didn’t need to do a new driveway. The guy was really super nice but he was a little slow getting back to me. I guess he doesn’t have a real big company and so he does all the work himself.

Description of Work
I used A-1 Concrete Leveler. I had a driveway that was put in, in concrete squares. Some of the concrete squares were dipping down and some dipping up. So he leveled all my squares for me. He drove through the concrete and pressure pushed the stuff underneath that leveled it from underneath.

10/20/2014

Agnes S.

They were fantastic. Everything went smoothly and there were no issues. They were prompt, very pleasant to work with and did a great job.

Description of Work
They mud jacked my entire driveway.

09/15/2014

Ruth C.

Everything went very well. It just so happened that the the gentleman was at a gas station around the corner, so he was able to come over as soon as well called and completed the work that day. He was very professional, too, and seems to have done a good job.

Description of Work
He leveled a section of sidewalk.

02/18/2014

Renee B.

They did a good job.They raised the concrete to level it because it had been sinking over the years.

Description of Work
We used A1 Concrete Leveling. They raised the concrete on our driveway and our sidewalk and our front stoop.

Category concrete repair

02/04/2014

BRYAN M.

He was honest and said his company was unable to perform the required work without significant demolition of a 3-season porch floor. He suggested other steps that were more prudent. So, for us, we gained a great deal of respect for the integrity of this business owner.

Description of Work
The owner came to our home to conduct a project site survey to help us resolve an unlevel surface for a hot tub.

Category concrete repair

11/06/2013

JACQUELINE P.

Just got an estimate. R.C. came out. He called a half hour before arrival, was on time. Was professional and friendly. He went over and beyond to help. Also helped me with the garage door itself. Will definitely use this company when the time comes.

Description of Work
Estimate of leveling garage cement.

07/30/2013

RONNIE C.

THE COMPANY I DEALT WITH WAS FROM AKRON NOT FROM NORTH RIDGEVILLE

Description of Work
NONE

05/15/2013

Clarissa H. S.

They raised the concrete on our driveway where the garage and driveway meet, and raised the concrete where the sidewalk and driveway meet up. They were very professional, very punctual, and did a great job on our driveway, would use again for future jobs.

Description of Work
Driveway work

08/30/2012

JANE R.

The two original limestone slabs were saw cut and pried out of their beds and set aside. (Water from our hose was used for the saw-cutting) The exposed tree roots were trimmed away and bagged (used one brown Kraft bag of ours with permission) The bed was evened out and the slabs returned to their places. Finally, holes were drilled in the slabs and a concrete slurry mixed on-site and pumped under the slabs to adjust the height to conform to City code. The site was rinsed and swept.

Description of Work
We had been cited by our city for uneven sidewalk caused by tree roots. We had looked into several methods and obtained several quotes for the work. John Romanin gave us a written estimate and communicated by phone and email that it was still good the following spring. He and two helpers arrived and completed the work, all by hand, within the allotted two hour time frame. They did ask for and were given access to our outside water supply (hose) for the work. I personally watched the entire process. The repair was inspected the next day by the city inspector and passed. No permit or on-site inspection by the city was required. I would recommend A-1 to anyone with similar work to be done.

03/17/2012

Justine D.

They gave me a fair quote that was cheaper than others and much cheaper than having the whole walkway redone. A1 was able to schedule me within a couple weeks and got the job done in only an hour and half one morning. The two men that came were professional and respected the landscaping around my walkway. They did a clean job and were efficient with their time. The results were like night and day and I couldn't believe I had waited this long to get the concrete leveled. It really transformed the front of my house. A1 has a guarantee that the results will last 5 years. I have since sold my house so I will not exactly be able to hold them to it, but I would still recommend them to anyone looking to level their concrete! Great price and great service.

Description of Work
Walkway from driveway to front door was leveled.

05/01/2009

IRENE C.

Perfect. Original estimate given promptly. Perfectly on time, sidewalk leveled perfectly, and perfectly cooperative with coupon price reduction.

Description of Work
Residential sidewalk leveling

10/11/2006

CAROLE P.

They were half the price of the other bid I had. They were prompt in calling and on time, and I had a coupon for $50 off which they honored. They did a great job! I was able to schedule my appointment right away.

Description of Work
They leveled out the sidewalk along the side of the house.

07/25/2001

MARY S.

I AM THOROUGHLY DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE I WAS GIVEN.

Description of Work
MISSED APPOINTMENTS FOR PATIO REPAIR.

09/02/1999

BOB & KATHRYN A.

CHRIS TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING AND THE OFFICE WAS ON TOP OF THINGS. EXCELLENT WORK ALL THE WAY AROUND.

Description of Work
LEVELED THE WALKWAY.

JAG Lifting Solutions

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime once you see our quality work. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

R Greene Concrete Leveling Co Inc

Additional DBAs - Greene Concrete Leveling Co Inc, R Greene Co.

2022 Super Service Award

B & B Materials

Specializing in CONCRETE SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Concrete leveling-driveways, sidewalks, patios, garages, steps, porches & slab homes.

Concrete pouring.