J&J Contracting

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2011

3.4

Owner-operated. 7 employees. Charge is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours calls. Financing available....

35 years of experience, with 24/7 service. We take great pride our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Alford Home Solutions has been dedicated to providing quality work on homes and businesses throughout West Virginia since 1963. Originally a pest control company, we have since expanded our services and our service area, which now includes the Tri-State Area area, with home solutions also available in Kentucky and Ohio. We specialize in Foundation Repair, Concrete Repair, Waterproofing, Pest Control, Crawl Space Encapsulation, Basement Finishing, Bath Remodeling, and Patio Structures. Additional phone - (304) 768-2135.

03/13/2017

Paid $5000 down payment and received nothing but promises and delays. Still have not heard from him. He was arrested for accepting payments and not doing the work for other people and was in jail the last time I attempted to reach him. I depended on the review in June 2015 before giving him the deposit. I put in this review a year ago and it is not posted. I wanted to make sure people know of my e...

Description of Work
Wanted a full metal roof on my house.

11/03/2015

Description of Work
Gave contractor down payment. Nothing was ordered, nothing was done and I still need a roof.

Category remodeling,siding,replacement windows,house painters

09/18/2015

He came took my money and didn't do the work.

Description of Work
He did not do the work.

Category remodeling

06/05/2015

Contractor was prompt, professional, and considerate.

Description of Work
Replace roof, Install vinyl siding, replace windows.

Category roofing,siding,replacement windows

09/30/2014

Description of Work
Tear off and replace shingle roof |good work but ran about 7 to 10 days past predicted start date

Category roofing,house painters

General contractors, roofing, siding, windows, additions, and tree service.

Check, Financing Available