PowerMax Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Inc.

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2005

We offer great customer service. Open 24 hrs. a day seven days a week. We offer coupon specials all year round. We will offer commercial work on 30 day billing cycles. If you mention that you saw us on Angie's List I will offer you a room of scotchgard valued at $10.00. This is a family owned business and we have between 2 and five people working depending on size of job and season. Gift certificates available and we give back to the community with many charitable donations....

Sequoiagld LLC

Sequoiagld LLC

Sequoia Gold offers fast, friendly and courteous service. We use only the best products and are always eager to answer your questions and concerns. We have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service, which has earned us an impressive reputation with many valuable customers. We take pride in delivering value through top quality, dependable work with excellent price and reliable, honest service.

09/11/2017

Very happy with carpet cleaning job. Super responsive and courteous. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Condo Carpet Cleaning

Thank you so very much.

11/13/2014

Great job.Carpets looked great after they were done !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 4 areas and hallways.

10/23/2014

Was early. Furniture is very clean. Only issue is the chemical smell from the cleaning process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean upholstery

11/07/2013

I have used PowerMax for about six years, so I'm very pleased with their service. The gentleman who does the carpet cleaning he is so nice and he's very informative because I had a couple stains and he told me how to treat the stains when they occur. He is very pleasant and very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PowerMax Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Inc. cleaned my carpets.

09/14/2010

I called the first week of September and their price and ability to fit me in the same week was perfect. They arrived about a half hour early which was just fine. The gentleman reviewed what was to be cleaned and wasted no time in getting to work on the carpets. I was very pleased with the work and his courtesy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned a living room, bedroom, family room and two stairways and a hall.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Residential and Commercial carpet & upholstery cleaning. We also have 24 hour water extraction service. We clean Vans, SUV's, cars, boats, planes and Rv's.

No drapes or air ducts and no tile or wood services provided.

American Express, Check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover