Lebanon Lawn & Landscape

Founded undefined • With Angi since January 2013

Lebanon Lawn and Landscape is a Lebanon Ohio Full Service Lawn & Landscape Company. We are a locally owned company that serves every Client with great pride. All of our employees are also from the local area and take community pride in their work. Our business model is based on completely

4.3

4.3

4.4

4.4

4.2

lawn & landscaping (54)lawn care (25)hardscaping (15)mulch delivering (15)concrete repair (9)tree service (5)Patios (4)leaf removal (4)lawn treatment (4)stone & gravel (3)snow removal (2)decks & porches (2)

06/04/2020

Vernon F.

This firm does not do this sort of work.

Description of Work
gutter cleanings

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I’m very sorry we failed to meet your expectations. While we don't offer gutter cleaning as one of our services, we do offer landscaping, lawn maintenance, or hardscaping services. We would love to work with you in regard to any of those services! Once again, we do apologize for the inconvenience. - Kristin

05/28/2020

Shirley W.

Zach came out promptly, but it took 10 days for him to give us an estimate. He emailed us the contract, we signed it, paid deposit with a credit card and never heard from him for several weeks. After trying to contact him with four phone calls, we were finally told when the work would be performed. The work was done on the given date and the work was done excellently. I guess the wait was worth the final product.

Description of Work
Pavers around existing cement patio

Category concrete repair, hardscaping

Dear [Member Name Removed], We are so glad to hear that the final product exceeded your expectations. We do apologize for the inconvenience of inconsistent communication. Thank you for bringing that issue to our attention. We hope to be able to work with you again in the future! - Kristin

05/18/2020

Jeff B.

Absolutely terrible service. No communication . I called the manager and still got nowhere. Extremely poor service. Paid over $2,000 for two trees to be removed and got left with a mess!

Description of Work
tree trim and removal

Category concrete repair, landscaping

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

Review for Lebanon Lawn & Landscape - 3594 Crestview Ave., Lebanon, OH - 38572376

11/18/2019

Penny O.

Zach was great from start to finish with our project. He worked on the design elements , plant selection and overusing the instal. Highly recommend him and his company

Description of Work
Landscape and design

Category gutter cleaning, landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, lakefront landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 11/18/2019

11/07/2019

Cristina Z.

This is a great company! On time , do great work . Very reasonable. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Yard work Landscaping

Category concrete repair, gutter cleaning, landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, lawn treatment, leaf removal, mulch, tree service, deck cleaning, lakefront landscaping, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 11/07/2019

05/23/2019

Paul M.

Only received an estimate. Would have gladly used this vendor but found another more affordable for us.

Description of Work
Landscaping and drainage

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

01/02/2018

Leslie P.

Zach and his crew did a nice job on the timing we needed and with a reasonable price. They tore out and removed the old concrete and poured the new concrete with the support structure needed for our driveway, and cleaned up the site after the project. The new bridge aprons look great!

Description of Work
Concrete repair work on driveway bridge aprons - the old aprons were cracking, so they had to be removed and new concrete aprons were poured.

Category concrete repair

Work Completed On 11/01/2017

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business and are pleased that you are happy with the work that we did. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

10/16/2017

Robert H.

Awesome, excellent workmanship, the entire crew was friendly and professional. They arrived on time and started promptly and worked two full days. From the initial meeting for an estimate Zach was very friendly and professional and took time to explain the work. I would not hesitate recommending to any of my friends. Thanks Zach for an awesome job!

Description of Work
Patio installed and walkway added from patio to side of garage. Patio was 16 x 25 and walkway was approximately 42 feet in length.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, patios

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you trusting us with your hardscape project. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

10/16/2017

Rich M.

On time, good job and cleanup, fair price. Highly recommend and will use his services again.

Description of Work
Dead trees to be cut down and removed from property

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

Thank you for your review! We are pleased that you are happy with our work. We look forward to working with you in the future.

10/11/2017

Chad L.

Was told that the weed barrier was good for 20 years. Had numerous 5 gallon buckets filled with weeds within months. The owner did eventually reimburse us a small percentage of the cost of the barrier but only after months of having to pull weeds that we were told wouldn't grow through. Pavers were installed to drain water away but the water just puddles now. The grass that was planted only grew in minimal spots and grass seed had to be applied again by homeowner. Three junipers were planted and died within one month. Owner notified and he had them removed. Was told in Oct 2016 that new trees would be planted in the spring of 2017. Made contact with owner in April and after numerous attempts have had no communication with owner since. We are still owed money for this. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and they made multiple attempts at contacting the owner and he never responded. His accreditation has been revoked and the company has an "F" rating. The Ohio Attorney General office has made 2-3 attempts at contacting the owner and he has not responded to their inquiries either. This was a very large project for us and this company owner has failed to reimburse us the money that he stated in writing he would.

Description of Work
Hired this local company to do landscaping with river rock, pavers, trees and shrubs, and plant grass once our pool was finished.

Category landscaping, lawn service, pavers, gravel, hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/24/2017

Review for Lebanon Lawn & Landscape - 3594 Crestview Ave., Lebanon, OH - 36403288

We apologize for the late response. Concerning the weed barrier, it had a manufacturer warranty for any deterioration of the weed mat. In this instance, this was not an issue. However, we refunded the cost of the weed mat in 2016. After many discussions of replacement trees/timing, we were not able to find any of the trees they were wanting to replace the dead ones with. We apologize for this long drawn out event. A refund check for the amount of $562.50 was mailed on October 11th of 2017 (price of trees and installation charges). We did not realize we had not included the sales tax amount of $37.97. A second check in the amount of $75 has been issued as of December 28th 2017 to ensure the refund of the sales tax and labor for removing the old root balls. Once again, we apologize for the delayed responses and inconveniences.

10/06/2017

Gail M.

Have had great success with using Lebanon Lawn for bi-weekly lawn mowing, since the beginning of their business operations. Crews have always been professional and punctual. One-time yard clean-up, to remove large weed and brush accumulation along fence lines and creek, went smoothly. Yard is now maintainable with the use of a weed trimmer.

Description of Work
Bi-weeky lawn mowing and one time yard clean-up

Work Completed On 10/03/2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you using our services for your lawn care needs now and in the future.

10/04/2017

Kurt P.

Zach and his team did a wonderful job. Very quick, professional, and reasonably priced. Responsive to calls and emails, and very willing to answer even the most simple questions. I'd definitely recommend using them for your landscape and hardscape needs!

Description of Work
Install a patio and some landscape cleanup.

Category landscaping, mulch, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and are pleased that you are happy with our services. We look forward to working with you in the future.

05/24/2017

Phillip F.

$2600 later, mulch was fine, but after weeks of growing, the lawn has huge patches of dirt throughout. When I asked for the problem to fixed, I was told additional seed would cost more. Bad service and terrible work. After several email attempts to resolve the problem, no response. I gave up and will re-seed myself.

Description of Work
I hired Zach to install a new lawn and mulch around our home.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 05/23/2017

Review for Lebanon Lawn & Landscape - 3594 Crestview Ave., Lebanon, OH - 35107739

We apologize for the late response. Per business policy, we do not warrant our planting of grass seed due to not knowing the customers' care of the new seed. We are sorry you were not happy with your experience with us. Please let us know if we can assist you in the future.

04/07/2017

Tavane C.

Fine. They did the worked asked and cleaned up.

Description of Work
Cleaning out garden beds that were overgrown.

Work Completed On 12/27/2016

Thank you for your response! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please let us know if there is anything that we can help you with in the future.

03/27/2017

Alan C.

Trees were planted as expected, with a 1 year warranty. One of the five trees dies within a few months. I contacted the company, and they agreed to replace the tree. That was in October 2016. Its currently March 2017, and I still have one VERY dead tree in my yard...

Description of Work
Planting 5 new trees

Category tree service

Work Completed On 05/07/2016

Review for Lebanon Lawn & Landscape - 3594 Crestview Ave., Lebanon, OH - 34688881

We apologize for the late response. Unfortunately, after several inquiries, we were not able to locate a replacement tree. To resolve this, a refund was issued in May 2017. We are sorry you were not happy with your experience with us. Please let us know if we can do business with you in the future.

03/24/2017

STACI G.

It went well. It didn't take them very long at all to do the work. It went quickly and everything turned out OK.

Description of Work
Removed several trees from my property, ground the stumps and seeded the area with grass (then covered with straw).

Work Completed On 07/14/2015

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

10/05/2016

Rebecca S.

did a great job and put down weed preventer

Description of Work
cleared out weeds from large garden

Category concrete repair, landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 10/05/2016

Thank you for your response! We greatly appreciate it!

10/03/2016

Jill M.

Excellent!! I could not be happier! Zack arrived on time for the appointment and he gave me pricing for removal and the stump grinding. The amounts were so reasonable that I initially added 8 more stumps to grind, from trees we had removed. Zack sent me a quote with contract to sign, with in 2 days. We emailed back and forth while I kept asking questions and adding more for his crew to do. Final price $1067.50 with tax: removal of 7 Arborvitae, 18 stumps ground out, all debris removed and all holes filled with topsoil and where needed seeded and strawed. The crew arrived on time 8 a.m. and made quick work on the tree removal. Then they did the remaining work and were finished about 2:30. They were very pleasant guys and they offered me some of the extra dirt in the truck, they were going to have to go back to the shop, empty it then come back and take away the debris. I asked if I could have it all, they were agreeable as they could leave it for me and clean everything up and be on their way. Win-win for us both!

Description of Work
I needed 7 Arborvitae removed, they were all with-in 2 feet of the house foundation. I called and was immediately given an appointment with Zack about 10 days out. No problem for me....

Cost $1,067.5

Work Completed On 10/03/2016

Review for Lebanon Lawn & Landscape - 3594 Crestview Ave., Lebanon, OH - 33642963

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate it and enjoyed doing business with you! Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

09/01/2016

Thomas B.

Overall the job went really well. Zach came out and I walked the property with him and told him what I wanted. This turned out to be a large job. There were a lot of things to remove and a lot of things to plant. He did the job in 2 parts which is exactly as I asked. The first part was removing trees, preparing garden beds, planting new trees and bushes and mulching all the flower beds. Him and his team showed up on time and went right to work. The first part of the work took 2 days. His crew was professional and did a great job. I was very pleased. The second phase was to remove my old concrete slab and replace it with a paver patio with fire pit and finish the landscaping around the patio. This part of the job took 3 days and exceeded my expectations. The paver patio turned out fantastic. Zach and his crew did a great job in a aspects of the job from planning to implementation and clean up. As in any large jobs there were misinterpretations and misunderstandings and mistakes. They were quickly resolved by Zach and his team with no complaints. I would recommend Lebanon Lawn and Landscape for your outside needs. I will be using them in the future for maintaining the work they did.

Description of Work
Planned and executed the landscape for my entire yard front and back. Planned and provided a paver stone patio on the back of the house. Mulched all the flower beds. Removed 2 large pine trees from my back yard.

Category decks, landscaping, mulch, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 07/01/2016

08/25/2016

Betsy W.

Walked the areas to be mulched with Zach and was provided an estimate on 4/6/16. They came out between 5/10-5/18 while we were away. They mulched some areas near edges, handfuls of mulch in other areas and none spread in other areas. Thought they perhaps had run out of mulch and were going to return since no invoice was provided. Received notification we were late on paying balance although we did not receive an invoice and no contact with company until we called. After speaking to Zach and emailing with pictures of outcome, he said there was a misunderstanding of the areas to be mulched and it would be an additional charge to come back and mulch all areas. Did not know that when requesting areas to be mulched, must state to cover all of each area to have a uniform look.

Description of Work
Mulching beds, edging and spring clean-up.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 05/15/2016

We apologize for the late response. We are sorry for the miscommunication and that you were not happy with our service. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

08/05/2016

Brian M.

Lebanon Lawn and Landscape has always been professional and done great work. I think their pricing is very fair. They are responsive and act like they want your business.

Description of Work
I've used Lebanon Lawn and Landscape multiple times: - Grass cutting - Stump Removal - Paver Sidewalk install

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/06/2016

Thanks for the great review, We look forward to working with you in the future!

05/07/2016

Shai B.

Lebanon Lawn and Landscape ("Big Trees 4 U" is subsidiary for the tree service) removed several trees from year, cleaned up and removed debris and then planted 6 new trees. Overall really great experience with this company. They were friendly, honest and very knowledgeable on the trees and best location to plant them.

Description of Work
Removed trees from yard and remove debris. Planted 6 new trees.

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 04/23/2016

Thank you for the fantastic review, let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!

01/09/2016

Sharon C.

It was fine. They did alright. The young man was very good about telling you he would get things and make it look great and he did. He went a bit further out. It was like he wanted to do it right. They were there when they were supposed to be.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them. It was four hours for $180. Weeding was just about all they did.

Work Completed On 09/01/2015