A roof warranty is a lifesaver when it comes to conducting repairs, so you’ll want to keep your manufacturer’s warranty and your contractor’s warranty in good standing. Follow this guide to learn about common factors that void a roof warranty.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Girard, OH
There are 17 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Girard
- C.V. Contracting L.L.C.Cody was professional, prompt, and conscientious. He discussed everything before he did the work and checked in numerous times to see if I liked it or needed anything else done. An honest, hard worker!
- Second Nature Landscape Services IncTony and his crew do truly outstanding work and Tony will bend over backwards to make sure you are thrilled with his work. Couldn’t give him a higher recommendation.
- PondScape LLCPondscape is great. I have been using them for years to do the annual clean up of my pond. The service techs are always respectful, hard working, and do a really good job. Highly recommend them for any one who has an outdoor pond.
- M & A lawn careExcellent service. After they were done, my yard looked better than it had all summer. I wish I would have hired them sooner.
- Maz ContractingCame and did job quick. Not sure how well it works as we havent had a lot of rain lately just quick rain. Only time will tell. I put no, because I'm getting the rest of the stuff done I need through family and myself and after that, plan to sell house.
- Tab Property Enhancement LLCWe recently decided to have a new gazebo and deck added to the back of our house. We also wanted to replace our old unsightly wood fence with new vinyl fencing. We started our search for contractors through Angie?s List and had 2 estimates provided. TAB Property Enhancement was not the lowest cost. However, Trace?s proposal was the most comprehensive with the highest quality materials. We were also impressed with the design and the 3D graphics that Trace provided to help us visualize the project. From the initial consultation through completion of the job, Trace answered all of our questions and personally kept us fully informed throughout every step of the project. Trace estimated the job would take 7-8 days. His motto is that he is not leaving until the customer is 100% satisfied. On the 8th day, we were 100% satisfied and the job was complete. The crew was courteous, hard-working, and very professional. They were meticulous in constructing our beautiful gazebo, deck, and fence. We are so happy with the design and the workmanship!! We cannot praise Trace and his crew enough. We highly recommend them and will call on Trace again in the future, if we decide to have any additional work done. Thanks to Trace and his crew for a job well done. It is so nice to sit in our screened gazebo and enjoy the outdoors without any bugs. We also love having a completely maintenance free deck that will never cause a splinter. We look forward to enjoying our outdoor living space for many years to come
- Pueblo Verde Landscape Maintenance IncSo far pretty good. Very good communication. They’re polite and they have done everything I’ve asked of them.
- Second Nature Landscape Services IncAwesome job, great crew ,Tony works like a machine , knows a lot about plants and trees , I can't brag enough about this job. So very pleased. His workers are well taught. Polite, and respectful. And they clean up after themselves, so no after cleanup for me. Job well done and we are very satisfied.
- Second Nature Landscape Services IncWe could not ask for a more professional job from the estimate to the finished job. We are very pleased.
- Second Nature Landscape Services IncTony has done landscaping for us and has built a patio with decorative stone. We’ve recommended him to our neighbors and they were very pleased, as well. He is very detail-oriented and very neat and the work is great.
Landscapers in Girard
- Business Description:Master Certified Aquascape Contractor specializing in the design, installation and maintenance of koi ponds and waterfalls as well as fountain technology, animated dancing fountains and a lake management / maintenance divisionRecent Review:Pondscape is great. I have been using them for years to do the annual clean up of my pond. The service techs are always respectful, hard working, and do a really good job. Highly recommend them for any one who has an outdoor pondMIKE B.
- Business Description:Specializing in residential lawn care and landscaping services in Columbiana, Mahoning and Surrounding counties. Stephen Turf Company takes pride in providing high quality and professional service to meet all of our client's needs. We strive to put you first! With over 10 years of industry experience, our abilities allow us to enhance your landscape in a variety of ways. Call today for a free consultation!Recent Review:My last lawn fert company was doing a terrible job, patches of crab grass all over and they left weeds all around the foundation of my garage. It looked terrible. I found these guys at a home improvement show and they came out right away to give me a quote. They where very friendly and quick. Not only do they have great customer service they also beat the price of my last lawn company. I would recommend them to anyone.Steve T.
- Business Description:brick patios, walkways, steps, retaining walls, ponds & waterfalls, pizza ovens, veneer, custom mailboxes, computer project designsRecent Review:Great, I will hire Buckeye Beauty again when I need them.RA T.
- Business Description:We specialize in handyman services, home or business repairs, and more! No job is too big, or too small! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:Was prompt and finished the job nicely.Mary Pat F.
- Business Description:We are a family owned company and provide just about any service you need. From flooring, interior/exterior remodeling, tree removal, landscaping, concrete, and just about anything else. No job is too small. Give us a call todayRecent Review:They were absolutely worst and should never be allowed to operate as a business.Anthony A.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services, including specialty services that most companies just won't do! Landscaping and hardscaping, demolition, lot clearing, retaining walls, water lines, electric lines, driveways, ponds, tree cutting, grading, stump removal, hauling, and much much more. Fully insured and bonded!Recent Review:They were easy going guys and nice to work with.Nate K.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and BondeRecent Review:Awesome job. Love my new bathroom Revival did at my homeJanet s.
- Business Description:We have been in business for over a decade and offer a lifetime guarantee on labor. We accept all major forms of payment but not until the job is completed and customer is satisfied!Recent Review:Best price by over 10,000!!! Basement is dry now. They delivered what they promised and more. Money well spent!Steve B.
- Business Description:Barkers offers a variety of services including home renovation, roof repair, flooring, landscaping, fencing, etc. We guarantee quality work in a timely fashion within your budget. At Barkers, we take pride in our work and make it our mission to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Barkers is a quickly growing, owner operated company, that employs only the most experienced and skilled workersRecent Review:The service was excellent. He was fair and timely. I am very pleased with the outcome.Jamie L.
- Business Description:Lawn Care & Light LandscapingRecent Review:Burton does a great job!Tammy B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
The best time to install a roof depends on various factors such as weather conditions, prices, and appointment availability. Plan your roof installation strategically to avoid high costs, limited appointments, and booked-up contractors.
If you want to add mulch to your yard, should you go bulk or bags? You’ll want to calculate the cost per cubic yard, how many bags your space might need, what the cost of mulch delivery is, and how long it takes to spread.
Find Landscapers in
- Mineral Ridge
- North Jackson
- West Middlesex
Landscapers in Girard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA ECO CARE1711 Wellington Ave
- AAA Lawn & Landscape MaintenancePO Box 114
- AAA Rocco Tree Services568 Crestview Dr
- AB Drain and Construction LLC3943 Hopkins Road
- adams handyman services3630 Bon Air Dr
- AKR Design & Restoration40 Iroquois St.
- Allied Industries1536 Saint Clair Ave NE
- Alpha Landscaping & Lawn Care LLC441 Greenbriar Dr
- American Beauty Landscaping5615 South Ave
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- AAA ECO CARE
- B & B LAWN & LANDSCAPING241 HILLTOP BLVD
- Bare Root Landscaping LtdP.O. Box 881
- BB's Landscaping and Junk Removal1396 St Albans Dr
- Beard brothers lawncare 13869 Woodworth Rd
New Springfield, Ohio
- Bianchi Contracting LLC 537 W Poland Rd
- Big H Lawn Care LLC5891 warren rd
- Black Sheep Enterprise430 5th St
- Bobcat Matt2790 Spencer Rd
- Buckeye Beauty Landscaping & Excavating6298 Sodom Hutchings Rd
- Burton Lawn Care87 S Lee Ave
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- By George Window Cleaning and more.10 Orchard Dr.
- B & B LAWN & LANDSCAPING
- C&L Mason Cleaning LLC4316 E 119th St
- Can Do Handyman103 N 3rd St
- CJs Creative Landscapes
- CJW Landscaping3340 N Park Ave
- CK Excavation and Landscaping4106 Westmont Dr.
- Colian's Multi Service1299 Newgarden Rd
- Colonial Gardens1419 Youngstown Kingsville Rd SE
- Corley Concrete & Excavation, LLC1135 W Western Reserve Rd
- C&L Mason Cleaning LLC
- J & J Construction2426 Monticello Ave NW
- J & M Residential Repair, LLC95 Queens dr
- J Nesbit Hauling LLC1015 Old State Rd
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- Jack Luscher Excavating4521 Ridge Rd
- Jimmy J's Lawn Service6437 Trumbull Ave
- JJ's Lawn Care1519 Kearney St
- JMD Painting and Home Improvements, Inc.4130 Market St
- Joe's Landscaping & Lawn Care, LLC616 Goist Ln
- Jones Remodeling LLC1141 Shawnee trail
- J & J Construction
- LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONALS INCPO BOX 774
- Lawnboys Inc. Landscaping & Lawn7485 Huntington Drive
- Lazar Landscaping55 Grant St
- Little Grizzly's Propery Preservation LLC2888 S Canfield Niles Rd
- Lyons Electric Inc3052 Autumnwood Trl
- LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONALS INC
- Magic Touch Home Services149 Spring Hill Rd
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Main Street Gardens560 S Main Street
- Marquette Property Maintenance4962 Coal Rd
- Maz Contracting128 S Shadylane Dr
East Liverpool, Ohio
- Metts Landscaping43319 State Route 154
- MRD Inc5035 east calla rd
New Middletown, Ohio
- Magic Touch Home Services
- Northeastern Landscaping & Concrete2010 S Main Street Ext SW
- Northeastern Landscaping & Concrete
- R&J Service30 pine tree lane
- R.E.S. ConstructionP.O. Box 1145
- READMAN LANDSCAPING & DESIGN1169 Howland Wilson Rd.
- Reitz Quality Services and Excavating918 Temple Ave.
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- Revival Contracting Co.7025 Berry Blossom Dr
- Rich Frase Handyman Service8635 Mardel Ave NW
Canal Fulton, Ohio
- Richardson Tree and Landscape Co. Inc.81 Bend Rd
New Wilmington, Pennsylvania
- Rocky Gardens Landscape Development4859 Westville Lake Rd
- Ruples lawn care
- R&J Service
- SALZANO LANDSCAPE SUPPLY1020 N CROTON AVE
NEW CASTLE, Pennsylvania
- Scotts LawnService14111 Scottslawn Rd
- Second Nature Landscape Services Inc80 Victoria Road
- Smallwoods Lawn & Landscape18 coitsville rd
- Smith Landscaping Inc14630 Beloit Snopes Rd
- SouthSide Environmental Group1806 Warren Avenue
- Stephen Turf Company1388 McCloskey Rd
- Superior Lawns
Mineral Ridge, Ohio
- SALZANO LANDSCAPE SUPPLY