When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Elmore, OH
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Elmore
- Lewandowski EngineersOn thursday, 9/22/2011 I emailed Lewandowski Engineers requesting an estimate for having my property surveyed about 4 p.m. in the afternoon. I received an email response from Matt Lewandowski within about 5 minutes telling me that I would have my estimate by 9:30 a.m. the next day. At 9:15 a.m. on 9/23/2011 I was emailed the survey. It was very detailed on what they would do. I emailed and let them know I would get back to them on Monday 9/26/2011. After receiving another estimate from another company that was very vague and twice as expensive I signed the estimate and told them I wanted to go ahead. The next day they called me and said that they would call me on friday, 9/30/2011 and let me know what day they would actually be on my property because they had some preliminary work to do first. At 8:30 a.m. on friday 9/30/2011 I received a phone call and said they would be in my neighborhood and at my home on Thursday 10/6/2011 at 10 a.m. It was not necessary for me to be there, but I wanted to be because my neighbor can be difficult. They had been in the neighborhood previously in the week doing the preliminary work and people had questioned them as to who hired them - and they were very professional and didn't give out any information. On Thursday, 10/6 they arrived on the street and came to the house to let me know they were going to set the corner posts and then they would come on the property and do a detailed survey of property lines, buildings, etc. Patrick Lewandowski was the individual doing the work and he was very friend, professional and explained to me exactly what he was doing. They were completely done by about 11 a.m. and they were very considerate of the fact that I have a difficult neighbor. This is a family owned business that has been around since 1916 - I worked with the third generation of the family. It was wonderful to work with a company that believed in professionalism, promptness and friendly service. The price was very reasonable. I was told to expect the certified copy of the survey around the middle of next week and that it would be accompanied by the invoice. I have never had this type of work done - but the experience was great. The other company that gave me an estimate just sent me an email saying they would survey my property for $800 and didn't even say what that entailed. If you need a surveyor use Lewandowski Engineers - you won't be disappointed. I am updating this after I received the actual survey - it is very clear. I was sent a copy by email and also received prints in the mail. I will continue to recommend them to anyone looking for property surveyors
- JC Andrus and AssociatesThey were very professional, and when I called, actually I had submitted a request on their website for them to call me and they called me back the very next morning. They were very courteous. Someone called and then set up a time to drop off the contract pretty much immediately and then they scheduled the appointment. The guy had to come back twice because, the first time he was here there was a thunderstorm starting so he had to come back. But I mean he got us in the schedule right away and got everything done. Once the survey was done he got us all the official paperwork right away so that we could get on with getting the landscaping done. So it was a pretty painless process
- Lewandowski EngineersWe called Lewandowski Engineers and requested a quote for land survey of our property. They submitted quote with and agreement. We signed agreement and returned with our payment. They completed,the survey in 2-3 weeks and sent the final report within a couple of days.
- Nowry & Hale Land Surveying LLCI was very pleased with this company from beginning to end. They responded quickly to my request for quote. They scheduled the work within a very reasonable time frame and completed the work exactly when they said they would. They have never met me face to face, yet required no money down, so they clearly trust their customers. I would certainly work with this company again
- Lewandowski EngineersFriendly and helpful on the first phone call. Price was higher than we expected, but the work was done promptly and professionally. We received the documentation shortly afterwards in the mail.
Land Surveyors in Elmore
- Business Description:Land Surveying. Licensed in the State of Ohio for over 30 years implementing the latest GPS technology.
- Business Description:* Land Surveys * Civil engineers * Boundary, Topography * Professional Surveys * A.L.T.A. and F.E.M.A. Elevation Surveys * Industrial Development
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Oak Harbor
- Green Springs
- Bowling Green
land surveyors in Elmore
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!