How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Batavia, OH
There are 86 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Batavia
- No Limits Landscaping IncAmazingly on Nicholas did our job & we could not be more pleased. I’m giving them FOUR P’s. Punctual, professional, personable & polite. Seriously, couldn’t have asked for a better team & we couldn’t be happier with the results. They do such precision work. You might find a slightly cheaper option, but you will not get the same quality of work. We hired them last year to do a walkway & had the same positive experience. You will not be disappointed read less
- Poe ConstructionDevon does a really great job! We couldn't believe how fast he got things done! Already planning our next job with Poe Construction!
- Creative Scapes Lawn & Landscaping LLCVery pleased with the project. Zak was the point person, good with communication, timely and honest. Work was high quality and as expected. Chris the horticulturalist was amazing at helping is pick our plants and locations. The new patio is a great upgrade to the house. Will hire again without hesitation. Total project >$30,000, price was very fair for the work read less
- Outdoor Design Build LLCThe entire experience with Design Build was exceptional. We feel so fortunate to have selected them to complete our project. It turned out even better than expected and we enjoy it even more than anticipated. The only regret is that we didn't build it 5 years ago. David, his foreman Rick, the rest of his crews and subs were all very professional and responsive. They began the project when they said they would and were at our home every day working until it was completed. Even in freezing temperatures and snow! They were in good communication throughout the process making sure we were happy every step of the way. They've been doing this for a long time and their expertise shows, not just in the craftsmanship but in the guidance they provided to ensure we achieved our desired outcome. We've already referred them to our friends and neighbors and recommend them to anyone considering a new outdoor space read less
- The Grounds Guys of North College HillIn February 2021 we had three snowstorms here in Cincinnati, which made it impossible to hire a company to get the job done. I made my last desperation phone call to the Grounds Guys, Vickie assured me that she and her crew of workers would get the job done, all of the snow and ice were pushed aside very neatly all walk ways and parking spaces cleared to the pavement. Each storm they fitted me into their schedule each time with the same results. THANK YOU GROUNDS GUYS read less
- King QUEEN OF CLEANCarlos was very pleasant to have do my years work... can't wait to have you come back in a few months thank you for your hard work
- Aaron Vennefron Handyman ServiceThey did an Excellent job! would recommend to anyone and will definetely rehire them. They are realible, answers all my questions. Im very satisfied with the service very meticolous
- Outdoor Design Build LLCDavid and his team were great to work with. They were helpful with any questions or requests we had, and they were flexible in changing little things if we asked as we went. Our patio and landscaping turned out just the way we wanted!
- AJ's Tree ServiceGreat to deal with. Had good design ideas with options that we were able to work with. Team was diligent, timely, and delivered against the plan. Definitely plan to work with for future needs.
- Dan's Organic Lawn & Landscape LLCDan is fantastic. We have used him for years now and he's always on time and does a terrific job. This year he laid our mulch and also cleaned up some of the bushes and weeds around our yard as he was working. We highly recommend and will be hiring him again.
Landscapers in Batavia
- Business Description:Infinity Landscaping Solutions is Cincinnati's best landscaping company. We are determined to have the finest details in anything and everything we do. We strive to have great professionalism, customer experience, and amazing quality. read lessRecent Review:It was great. He did a top notched job and work even in extreme weather.Ken D.
- Business Description:Our goal is to make your landscaping needs a reality. We can offer expert advice backed by years of landscaping experience to lay out a practical way for you achieve your landscaping goals. We strive to achieve the highest quality of work while keeping your yard and garden easy to maintain read lessRecent Review:They were fantastic! Mario is great and so is his crew. They worked very hard removing landscaping, replacing, building a beautiful retaining wall, mulching, etc. My husband and I were so pleased with the company and the end product read lessBeth P.
- Business Description:At Affordable Lawn Care Services, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work on every job. We specialize in residential lawn maintenance. Locally owned and operated, we are known in the Cincinnati area for our prompt service and attention to detail. Be sure to give us a call today read lessRecent Review:It went very well. There was quite a bit of clean up with weeds and bricks and things being lined up. I was very pleased with the servicedelyn w.
- Business Description:Brighterday Outdoor Services is a full-service landscape and lawn care company specializing in Residential and Commercial properties. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Our crews specialize in a specific skill set which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complication of the project. Our company moto is prides ourselves on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strong.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent service. Exceeded expectations! Highly recommendMicah W.
- Business Description:Lawn Care, Grass Cutting, LandscapingRecent Review:Work: Came out quickly. Did a fairly good job getting the yard cleaned up. Couple of minor issues. They moved the leaves out to the street for local pickup. Not a huge deal but was expecting the leaves gone. Only cut a portion of the yard because the mower wouldn't fit through the fence. Fair enough but had a issue with billing explained below. Price: This job was billed hourly, per person on the job site. 4 People onsite but they only charged for 3. Job took about 3- 3.5 hours to complete. Which feels long considering the size of the property and the size of the team. At roughly $120/hour that adds up. Again considering the leaves weren't taken and dumped. But moved to the front of the property and onto the street. Billing: This is where the lower score comes in. Appears I was charged for half the mowing when only the front was cut which accounts for about 15% of the yard. No reduction in price for moving leaves for local pickup and not having to pay to dump. Invoice is not itemized breaking down the hours for work completed. So it's hard to confirm other than some quick math. Unclear how to pay them on the invoice. Turns out you pay through their website. The only method accepted is credit card and they charge you a 4% surcharge to pay via credit card. This doesn't sound like much but when you are doing lawncare and it's a large cost, this charge to pay your bill can grow very quickly. Even at just a modest amount of work done, the surcharge to pay them was about $20 read lessSteven R.
- Business Description:Locally owned and fully insured business with over 8 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors read lessRecent Review:They did excellent work. I would hire them again and highly recommend them.Rick S.
- Business Description:Frisby Construction, LLC is a locally owned and operated General Contracting Company headquartered in Milford, OH. We have a thorough understanding of all phases of residential and commercial projects, and are considered experts in the industry. There is NO JOB our company would ever consider too small, or too large. From basic service calls, to custom built homes, we are equipped with the know-how, and necessary equipment, to complete any job. Our company PRIDES OURSELVES on having 24/7 emer.. read lessRecent Review:The roof repair was easy to schedule, the team that did the work was prompt and professional, and I would use them again if needed.Stephen B.
- Business Description:ABOUT US •Main Services: ”THESE ARE OUR SPECIALTIES” ALL Drain cleaning and Repair. (2) Problems drains, sewer lines, water lines in the basement floor, foundation, or slab. (3) NEW Installs of toilets, kitchen and bath faucets, sinks and garbage disposals. •Years In Business: 10 Years of working for our community and surrounding areas. •Awards: Every customer we make is a new friend. •Company Overview: When you have a plumbing problem in your home, you want a plumber who will get the job .. read lessRecent Review:Kemphaus is a lifesaver! They did a fantastic job! I had four other plumbers for months who were unable to help me, one of them actually walked off the job. Ralph came in assessed the problem and fixed it in one day at a much more reasonable price than the others. I cant recommend him more highly read lessDOUG S.
- Business Description:Full Service detailed cleaning with 20 employees who are experienced and trained professionals. We use no Sub contractors and expect payment at time of Services. Most residential and commercial cleaning companies don't offer the extra cleaning services. We also employee a maintenance and repair specialist for all your needs with one quality company read lessRecent Review:R.C.S. put in a propane insert and could not get it to work. They told me I needed a plumber . I called Kelly Plumbing and they took out insert and in large letters on the bottom it said " for propane only" ! We had a capped gas line to that fireplace ! R.C.S. said " we have never made that mistake before". Since I had paid $1,800.08 they came back and put in another fireplace insert. When they left I could smell gas so I called Duke Energy. Gas was leaking and they " Red Tagged " 5 different problems. ( I have all the red tags ). I called Kelly Plumbing and they put in correct trac line pipe, repaired gas leaks ran bonding wire to breaker , tighten floor valve etc.. cost $867.00. Because I had paid R.C.S. in full I let them put in a third fireplace. It had a gas flame that burns day and night all the time and was about an inch high ! Since there is a key to turn off gas on the hearth I turned it off and it will not relight. All this money spent and we have never been able to use the fireplace ! I have all the bills and red tags to prove all that R.C.S and plumber did. R.C.S.did tell me they were" working out of town" so I made an appoint for when they would be back. They did not come and when I called Bill he said " we are not coming out and we are not giving you your money back". These people do dangerous work and I feel I must report them. If I have to get a lawyer that will more than double the cost to me. I do have two of the three fireplaces(which look very old ) and all proof of poor work that had to be redone by plumber read lessLinda R.
- Business Description:We are pleased to present to you an effective alternative to the traditional synthetic lawn fertilizing and weed control programs of years past. We serve the Dayton and Cincinnati, Ohio region with organic lawn fertilizing, weed control, tree and shrub care, vegetation control, grub control, seeding, and aeration services. We are licensed with the state of Ohio and employ highly-trained staff that is here year round for your satisfaction read lessRecent Review:Louis did an amazing job! It's been well over a month since my first treatment and literally not a weed in sight. My property lines are a little wonky making it more challenging to thoroughly cover everything. Louis nailed it and my lawn looks gorgeous. Thanks Louis!! : read lessJennifer P.
Deals in Batavia for Landscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Are there insurance requirements for tree services? Whether you’re having your trees trimmed or finally removing that old oak from your front yard, you’ll want to make sure your tree company or contractor has these two types of insurance, at minimum.
Leftover natural stone and bricks don’t need to end up in a landfill. Once a remodeling home project is complete, you can use luxury remnants like marble and quartzite as art, coasters, side tables, and more. Get inspired with these tips.
Find Landscapers in
- Terrace Park
- New Richmond
- Mount Orab
- Silver Grove
- Pleasant Plain
- Blue Ash
Landscapers in Batavia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D LawnCare1848 CENTER RD
- A & J Tree Service1187 State Route 131
- A Cut Above the Rest Tree Service120 conwell st.
- A Plus Lawn-Scapes,inc5563 hoffman rd
- A Pro Mow Ohio LLC5422 Cherry Blosssom Court
- A Womans Touch Lawn Care & More2178 Forestlake Dr
- A&G Landscaping and Snow Removal LLC660 E Washington St
- A&W Construction 15896 State Route 247
- A+ For Davey's Tree Service15704 Elizabeth Dr
- A. J. Wilson Company, LLC1469 South State Route 123
- A.D. Services LLC3625 Canyon Drive
- Abrams Designs121 Cleves Ave
- ACRES LAWN CARE & SNOW REMOVAL1250 NEALE LN
- Advanced Arborists Tree CarePO Box 43433
- Advanced Outdoor Services LLC5496 Belfast Owensville
- Advanta Construction Group9261 Fidelis Dr
- AED Construction3 Maplecrest St.
- AEP Construction Company, LLC2818 Cyclorama Dr
- Affordable Care3671 State Route 125
- Affordable Lawncare and Home Services7237 Maryland Ave
- AFFORDABLE PONDS & GARDENS4030 MT CARMEL-TOBASCO RD
- AgriFarms LLC557 Maplevalley Ct
- AJ's Tree Service7382 BUTLER WARREN RD
- Alcorn Lawn Care407N N Main St
- All American Lawn Care5092 Greenbush East Rd
Mount Orab, Ohio
- All Bills Construction6451 Todd Dr
- All Decked Out 513 LLC7300 E Kemper Rd Building A
- ALL SEASON LAWN CARE LLCPO BOX 17003
- All Seasons Landscaping3732 Charterwood Ct.
- All the Above L&H3820 starling rd
- All Trades Handyman Construction & Remodeling5206 Crystal View Ct
- Allen's Lawn Care413 W. 12th Street
- Allison Landscaping & Water Gardens889 Anderson Ferry Rd
- American Green Landscape Services719 Lantern Post Ct
- AMERICAN HYDROSEEDING CO8234 EAGLE CREEK RD
- American Landscapes LLC1263 White Oak Rd
- Ammon Outdoor Design2141 Burlington Pike
- Apex Landscaping842 Fawnhill Dr.
- Appropriate Janitorial LLC3202 Colerain Ave
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- AquaProof Inc12097 Mosteller Rd
- Arbor DoctorPO Box 11094
- Arbor Services LLC382 Branch St
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Armor Windows7936 Tanners Gate
- Art's Mower & Snow Removal, LLC1191 Hooven Ave
- Atlas Drainage Systems3253 Werk Road Ste. 1
- Atonik Enterprises, LLC.6665 Muddy Creek Rd
- A & D LawnCare
- B & B LAWN CARE CREATIONS INC8419 CINCINNATI-COLUMBUS RD
West Chester, Ohio
- B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC6364 W Fork Rd
- B&M Construction2829 Queen City Ave 8
- Baker Home Improvement & Landscaping
- Bard Landscaping & Nursery Inc351 W Ohio Pke
- Barger & Son Tree Service3683 Tanbark Ct
- Bartlett Tree Experts - 9121111929 Reading Rd
- Bates Custom Stone & Home Services1760 Hunters Trace
- Battle Axe Construction LLC8050 Beckett Center Dr. 203
West Chester, Ohio
- Beacon Landscape Lighting39 Deshler Ln
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
- Beautiful Earth2494 Johnnytown Rd
- Beaver Tree Service4703 Wilmer Ct
- Berg Enterprises LLC2684 Swngs Corner Pt Isab Rd
- Berger Landscapes2732 Losantiville Ave
- Better Tree & Lawncare Llc3904 Dieckman Lane
- Big C Lawn & Landscaping7105 Beechmont Ave
- Big Tree Plantation2544 S Waynesville Rd
- Bk deck and landscaping 6362 Welcome Rd
- BLOOMFIELD LANDSCAPING & LAWN CARE802 ANDREA DR
- BLUE CREEK LANDSCAPING & LAWN3839 ELSTON HOCKSTOCK RD
- BLUE SKY HOME & BUSINESS SERVICES3991 Hamilton Middletown Rd Ste B
- Bluegrass Remodeling & DesignP.O. Box 161
- BOB MEYER LANDSCAPE SERVICE3638 BLUE ROCK RD
- boles concrete construction155 hawk dr
- Botanics Landscaping4612 B Kellogg Ave Ste 2
- Breck'sPO Box 65
- Brettthehandyman442 Poplar St
West Union, Ohio
- Brighter Day Outdoor Services7942 Glen Orchard Dr
- BROSSART TREE SERVICE67 SUMMER HILL
- Bryan Construction Co Inc10117 Deerhollow Dr
- Burger Farm & Garden Center Inc7849 Main St Rt 32
- Burnette's Home Repair and Maintenance5532 Firethorn Ct
- Butler Lawn Care and Landscaping819 Vine St
- Bzak Landscaping931 Round Bottom Rd
- B & B LAWN CARE CREATIONS INC
- C H Macintosh Ent1600 Russell St
- CAFFERKY LANDSCAPING971 Ohio Pike
- Carman's LawnCare
- CASCADE POND AND LANDSCAPING4163 PEE WEE DR
- Castle jr landscaping painting
- Cathy's Turf Care1384 Naegele Rd
- CCS Lawn Care & Services190 Townsend Road
- Central Lawn CarePO Box 17092
Ft. Mitchell, Kentucky
- Chase Construction & Inspection Group LLC8631 stillwater isle
- Chase's Landscaping1532 us hwy 50
- Chips Landscaping and Lawncare7161 Morgan Rd
- Choice Landscaping & Lawn Care Inc51 Random Dr
- Chris Gorman Homes LTD1028A Clough Pike
- CHUCK'S LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 523
Silver Grove, Kentucky
- CINCINNATI HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY LLC28 Cincinnati Ave
- Cincinnati Stone2116 Lindale Nicholsville Rd
- C H Macintosh Ent