Eberhardt Landscaping & Lawn Service

Founded 1987 • With Angi since March 2010

Eberhardt Landscaping was founded in 1987. We are a Landscape Design/Build Firm - we offer landscape consultations, blueprints, computer aided design, lawn maintenance, softscape install and maintenance, hardscape install and maintenance, waterfeature install and maintenance and more. We have 2 full time Horticulturists and 13-20 trained technicians at any given time. We use licensed/bonded subcontractors only when absolutely necessary. We are licensed through the state of Ohio to sell and install nursery stock in Ohio and licensed through the Ohio Department of Agriculture for fertilization and pesticide applications on lawns as well as ornamental plantings - License # 97254. We have a Landscape Certified Professional on staff Certified through P.L.A.N.E.T.(Planet Landcare Network). We carry workers compensation, general liability insurance and are also bonded. We send out 6-8 newsletters a year to our customers to keep them informed on the latest trends or pest issues in the area as well as special offers and discounts....

Outdoor Lightstyle

As an innovative outdoor lighting design and installation company in Northeast Ohio, Outdoor Lightstyle offers a one-of-a-kind lighting experience. We design, manage, and install high efficiency outdoor lighting systems, from mild and practical to large scale custom projects. Optimizing the versatility of LED technology, we develop creative and functional solutions that enhance the beauty, flexibility, and security of any outdoor space.

Litescapes by Dan Husney LLC

Litescapes Outdoor Lighting provides design and installation service of low voltage architectural and landscape lighting systems. Most outdoor lighting contractors will likely fall into one of two categories: 1. A national franchise or 2. A landscape or lawn sprinkler company. Litescapes is different since outdoor lighting is our only focus. As the owner, I am involved in every installation project. With over 30 years of experience in the green industry, I am experienced in all facets of landscape/construction and how they relate to outdoor lighting systems. We aren't burdened by constraints of a national franchise or burdened by distractions of a contractor whose focus extends beyond lighting. Litescapes is outdoor lighting with a single passion serving Northeast Ohio. *Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/litescapesbyhusney/

Costello Landscaping

At Costello Landscaping we understand that your landscaping does more than add beauty and value to your home or property -- it is a reflection of your style or image, as well as a functional part of your everyday life.

Offers by Costello Landscaping on Angi

06/23/2016

They never contact me. I have called several times.

Description of Work
I had Chris come out to my house to give me an estimate. Gave him pictures of the layout. I wanted simple landscaping. I never heard again from Chris. I even called a few times asking for the estimate. He only had to email me the estimate. And still no reply. Well I guess my little $3000.00 yard work was not enough for them. I had other companies the same week out for estimates, and they had them to me within a week. If I can't depend on a company before the contract, how am I to respect them after.

Category hardscaping

10/13/2015

These guys are absolutely the very best! We had landscapers that never showed up or showed up and never heard from again. Eberhardt returned calls, came out when they said they would and followed up when they said they would. We had a crew of 3 here to do the job and it was done in 2 days. They worked very hard, very polite, professional and great to work with. Very pleased with the job they did. ...

Description of Work
Final grade of lawn, install foundation planting beds and hydro seed a new lawn

Category landscaping

Thank you [Member name removed]! We are very pleased to have met your expectations! We like to see things run smoothly on both sides of the spectrum. When we have great customers to work with, such as yourself, it really makes our job easy to create what you envision. Let us know if you need anything else. If not now, we will see you in the spring! Have a great day and once again, thank you for th...

07/24/2015

Great company to work with. Very professional. Communicated well regarding estimated start date, and days they were not showing up due to rain. Final product looks great. Did a good job repairing all of the lawn damage due to the equipment moving the stones back and forth.

Description of Work
Rebuilt retaining wall with new interlocking stones

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Thank you for the positive feed back! We are happy you chose to work with us and that we have met your expectations! If you need anything else in the future, don't hesitate to call!

03/12/2015

They were always on time and they did a perfect job.

Description of Work
Residential snowplow contract for the year

Category landscaping,snow removal

12/30/2014

Very professional and nice work. They cleaned up the property when done and came out to fix a minor issue with the wall and installed additional gravel and drain to help with waterflow after initial work completed. They are a great company!

Description of Work
Installed locktite retaining wall in the front of the house with a nice curved design. Completed 80 ft of gravel installation in drainage easement along with landscaping hill with bushes, ground cover, and mulch. Installed drainage pipe and drain at top of property to manage water flow.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

Landscape design/build/maintenance, lawn mowing, sidewalk and driveway edging, plantings, edging landscape beds, mulching landscape beds, patios, walks, walls, streams, ponds, water features, arbors, theme gardens, custom built fireplaces, fire pits, outdoor counters, outdoor kitchens, inset grills, topdressing existing concrete around swimming pools with decorative pavers, snow removal and more.

Culvert installation, drain and spouting installation, snow removal from roofs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available