Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Stittville, NY
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Stittville
- J.S. Septic and Sewer ServicesJohn arrived 10minutes early, (all by himself) removed both riser covers, pumped tank completely empty, replaced both covers. He did mention it would be less than his quote: because it was only 1250 gallons not the 1500 which I had told him!! I have never had better service.
- MJM Plumbing and HeatingPlumber scheduled for same day. I was kept apprised of his estimated arrival time. Job was done professionally and quickly.
- MJM Plumbing and HeatingThey handle all of the details including dealing with sub contractors so you only deal with and pay one firm.
- MJM Plumbing and HeatingGreat. They were very prompt in scheduling an appointment. They were able to figure out quickly what the issue was and repaired the problem the same day in less than 2 hours. Very professional.
- Green Pines Septic ExcavationI had called on a Monday afternoon about concerns that I was having with my toilet not flushing well. They came out first thing on Tuesday to inspect the problem. This was an old house, so they needed to first approximately locate the tank and then excavate. They found that the plastic tank was completely broken and a mess. They immediately ordered a new concrete tank that night and had the same delivered and installed the next day. The entire crew was professional and considerate. The entire job cost less than $2,500, which I considered to be quite the bargain considering the whole tank replacement, including the removal and replacement of all of the old entry pipes from the tank into the house. When they were done they cleaned up the area and raked the yard level. I would definitely use them again for all of my future septic servicing
- SWARTOUT CONSTRUCTION COMark was prompt to return my call, he provided me the best estimate around for the pumping and the service to the cover I needed. He was able to do the work in a timely manner from the initial call date. He was very courteous and a pleasure to deal with. I am very pleased with the whole experience!
- SWARTOUT CONSTRUCTION COMark was a very courteous person to work with. He was prompt to return my call and provided me the best estimate for the job. He was able to get me scheduled for the work in a very timely manner. He was able to come up with a solution for us on a part that was broken by a previous company. I couldn't be a happier customer
- Scanlon Construction IncBob had to remove my sidewalk in order to replace a 500 gallon tank with a 1,000 gallon and you would never know the sidewalk was removed. He reseeded my lawn and you would never no any work was done. Nice Job.
- Seymours ExcavatingWhile digging with small backhoe they snapped the electrical feed to my newly installed lamp post (early July 08). They repaired the breach in the line with wire nuts and electrical tape and re-buried the line. About a month later after a rainstorm it shorted. I began to call Seymours for a repair. The secretary continued to tell me the owners will call me back. This went on for two months. Finally, I caught the owner actually answering the phone one morning and he promised me he would take care of it before the snow falls (now we are in mid Oct. 08). This story ends with me digging up the wire myself and repairing it properly (late March 09). This is when I found out how bad the intial repair was. I called this company because he is a local operation and thought he would apreciate the business from a neighbor. Horribly run company
Septic Tank Companies in Stittville
- Business Description:• 2015 Super Service Award Winner! • A+ BBB Rating • Locally Owned & Family Operated • 24/7 Emergency Services! • Since 1962, We at MJM Plumbing & Heating have taken great pride in providing the BEST Customer Service possible to Utica, Rome, & the Surrounding Areas! • We consider it a privilege to be able to accommodate ALL of your Plumbing needs! • Call (315) 733-3080 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment - We look forward to working with youRecent Review:Amazing service! They offered same day service at no additional cost. Great communication, they kept me informed of the problems and what they planned to do. They fixed a massively leaking pipe in our heating system and found an additional unknown problem with our broiler. They competently and quickly fixed the problems. They charged us far less for everything than we were anticipating. Great business and highly recommend using MJM PlumbingSarah B.
- Business Description:Call us today for all your plumbing needs!
- Business Description:Water in your basement? Cracks in your foundation? Leaky foundation walls? Call Woodford - we can help! Woodford Bros., Inc. specializes in basement waterproofing, foundation repair, concrete leveling, Barn Restoration, and radon mitigation. Founded in 1962, Woodford's original focus was foundation and barns. Now, we do basement waterproofing, concrete leveling, radon mitigation, and basement finishing. That's why Tom and Mike got the name "Basement Brothers." Honesty and hard work are at ..Recent Review:Still waiting for someone to contact meKENT R.
- Business Description:We provide 24 hour emergency servicesRecent Review:Also help acquiring a snake of my own. Response was incredibly quick and professional at a level rare in the Rome area Consistently the best in the region..James H.
- Business Description:I am a hands on full service contractor who works with my customers to achieve the best solutions for the lowest costs. i have a eight year College degree in Engineering, and use the knowledge regularly to accomplish outstanding work. My list of local references is extensive. I am comfortable in all commercial or residential settings and have worked in both office and factory settings. Small plumbing or repair jobs okRecent Review:I had purchased a new vanity top and bathroom faucet He removed the old and put the new on and replaced some trim to match what was already there.He also painted the bathroom and installed a new light fixture. I supplied all the materials so the $515 was for labor only. <br /> He was able to complete all of the work, but the quality of his painting work was very disappointing. When he applied the second coat of paint he did not lay a drop cloth over the new vanity top, the bath fixtures or the floor. As a result my new vanity top, my white floor, all the white beadboard and trim and my toilet and bathtub are covered with dark blue splatters from the walls. I will have to repaint all the white trim and beadboard again. A minor matter, but the faucet handles fell off 2 days later because they weren't tightened at all. <br /Nola G.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:JS Eggan Construction is a equal opportunity Employer with 3 full time employees and several sub contactors Billing is per NYS regulations/guidelines, with written contract.
- Business Description:Septic tank cleaning, portable restrooms and septic servicesRecent Review:Mark was prompt to return my call, he provided me the best estimate around for the pumping and the service to the cover I needed. He was able to do the work in a timely manner from the initial call date. He was very courteous and a pleasure to deal with. I am very pleased with the whole experienceDarcie W.
- Business Description:Been in business for 12 years we have 6 full time and 3 part-time employees fully insured check out our low prices we take full pride in our work
- Business Description:We are a fully insured company that can offer any and all of your building and excavating needs, we have all are own equipment and can handle any project for new construction to septic work
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Holland Patent
- New York Mills
- New Hartford
- Lee Center
septic tank services in Stittville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HouseSmart Home and Office Improvement221 Northline Road
Ballston Spa, New York
- HouseSmart Home and Office Improvement
- JS Eggan Construction11653 State Rt. 46
Boonville, New York
- JS Eggan Construction
- MJM Plumbing and Heating5785 JUDD RD
Oriskany, New York
- MJM Plumbing and Heating
- Next Level Excavation & landscaping832 State Route 8
Cold Brook, New York
- Next Level Excavation & landscaping
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete608 Dawes Ave.
Utica, New York
- Pano's Home Improvement and Concrete
- Residential Engineering Services PLLC8559 Teugega point road
Rome, New York
- Residential Engineering Services PLLC
- SWARTOUT CONSTRUCTION CO8111 W LEYDEN RD
Boonville, New York
- SWARTOUT CONSTRUCTION CO
- Trade Mark Plumbing1905 Main St
Blossvale, New York
- Trade Mark Plumbing