Best Roofing and Asphalt Corp

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2019

2236 Hylan Blvd

Staten Island, NY 10306

Family owned and operated for over 21 years. Specializing in Roofing and Paving contracting, also offering asphalt seal coating, crack filling, flat roofing, gutters, exterior painting, waterproofing, and more....

10/30/2020

Dave Z.

"I was lead to believe that I was getting something that I couldn't purchase at the Home Depot, a professional coating of some sort."

Description of Work
Resealing of asphalt driveway.

Category driveway pavers

was unable to purchase correct sealer it was too late in the season I refunded customer payment after complaint and customer understood my situation

08/16/2020

Michael A.

Excellent work Very knowledgeable, friendly and on time

Description of Work
Driveway and roof repair

Category roofing, driveway pavers

03/20/2020

Daniel M.

Phenomenal! Nick and his crew were timely, on budget, had good craftsmanship, and did a thorough cleanup. I'm planning my ongoing work with him!

Description of Work
Repair and cap brick chimneys, waterproof flat roofs

08/09/2019

Charles B.

Excellent. On time and thorough.

Description of Work
asphalt paving

06/23/2019

Sani H.

Great. He did the job quickly and professionally. He was responsive and also made sure his work was done good and followed up!

Description of Work
Seal an asphault driveway.

04/19/2019

Kathleen B.

They responded quickly, the representative that came answered all my questions. The crew came the next day, promptly, and the work was done in 1 day and they cleaned up after the work was done. They just did very good job.

Description of Work
They put in a new Blacktop Driveway

04/12/2019

Jon J.

The service provided was quickly and professionally done. Timely updates made made everything run smoothly

Description of Work
Roofing with waterproofing

04/11/2019

Bernadet B.

It was very good. On time and clean.

Description of Work
replace roof

Pamela B.

It was so fast and amazing! We now have a roof without any leaking. They really worked with me very well. I am really a fan of this company.

Description of Work
They gave me a complete new roof, they worked with the damaged area and did water proofing.

John M.

He came when he said he'd come, he was prompt, and did the job quickly. He did a great job and I'm happy with the work.

Description of Work
They repaired the roof of a row house. There were two levels, one which was smaller than the other.

John K.

Nick is the one who came out and was very professional. He even gave me a complimentary review of my roof. They did a good job as I had a leak in the ceiling. The weather has not tested it yet but all looks well so far.

Description of Work
They caulked around the window.

04/08/2019

paula H.

Nick and his team arrived on time, worked hard and efficiently and got the job done in 2 days. They were professional, very neat, nice and reasonable. I found them to be very reliable and would surely recommend them highly

Description of Work
I needed a new roof

04/08/2019

Lorraine T.

Our request for a roof inspection and an estimate was quickly answered. A new roof was installed. The crew was skilled, well organized and neat. We will be contracting other jobs in the future.

Description of Work
A new roof was installed.

04/03/2019

jane W.

I asked my friend for a recommendation for a good roofer. She recommended Nick. He came promptly and took a video of the problems, which was pretty cool to see. He recommended what he’d do, and gave me a reasonable price. I was pleased that he could address this soon, as it was the beginning of winter, and I was concerned about snow and ice causing further leaks. He did the repairs, replaced the flashing and waterproofed the roof within a couple of hours. And he showed me the video of the completed work. I was very happy with Nick’s work, and his people skills— explaining all clearly.

Description of Work
The flashing in sections of the roof had worn down, and there were leaking spots on the roof, causing water to leak to third floor.

Category roofing, driveway pavers

04/15/2018

Anita M.

They responded very quickly,went to house to see what needed to be done and called me with an estimate for the work.They were very professional,courteous and easy to work with.The roof was repaired in a couple of hours and that was great! I would highly recommend them! Thank you.

Description of Work
Roof repair.

Byron Remodeling LLC.

Mr Brickman Inc

All estimates are free. Owner operated. We are licensed and insured.

Lapietra Contracting Corp

Our company was founded by the former President Salvatore Messina. Mr. Messina instilled in all his employees a superb work ethic and a sense of pride in their accomplishments. These principals are carried out today through Mr. Messina's son Patsy. Patsy Messina is the current President and owner of Lapietra Contracting Corp. Now in its second generation of family ownership and is looking toward the future. Our founder, Salvatore Messina brought with him to America old Italian style and craftsmanship which is upheld by his son Patsy and our crews of skilled craftsmen.

207-9423-DCA

New Roofing and New Paving, Repair of Asphalt Shingle Roof, Repair of Flat Roof, Asphalt Repair, New and Repair of Gutters, Exterior Painting