Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Stanley, NY
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Stanley
- Harbor Sport And PowerVery, very well. The mower needed a new motor and the owner, Rod Miller, gave us a detailed explanation of the problems and an accurate estimate. He has excellent communication skills, is punctual and completely trustworthy. Would we hire him again? Absolutely.
- Sisson’s Chain Saws & Stoves IncThe service was outstanding! I can't remember the woman's name off the top of my head, but she talked us through how everything works and then gave us all of our options. She priced out multiple inserts so we would have an idea of what we were looking at. After shopping around for awhile we know that no one can beat their prices! Also other stores were reluctant to do multiple quotes as if there was not enough time for that. I would strongly encourage anyone to make the drive out and work with this family owned business, purchasing with them was a dream
- Sisson’s Chain Saws & Stoves IncI was extemely satisfied with the service performed. They explained everything to me on the day of install.
- Trouts Auto RecyclingMy boyfriend loves this place. They are what he calls "an old fashioned junkyard". I put lots of categories for this business because they have and do a bunch of different great things. We had them tow in our old clunker and they paid us cash and came got it the same day. They said they could send the truck driver with the money but we decided to follow the tow truck back to their junkyard because my boyfriend said he needed to buy some parts for our new car. So we get there and the lady gave us $300 dollars for our old car. We were totally excited. After that my boyfriend dragged me down into the parts yard to go look for something called an alternator. They had so many cars in their inventory that it took forever just to find the car with the parts we wanted. On our way back up my boyfriend had to stop and look at everything, I swear to God he was like a kid in a candy shop. So we ended up with much more than the part we started off with. By the time we were done the pickup truck was full of parts for his lawnmower, used chain linked fence to fix our falling down fence, a new tailgate for his pickup truck, some windshield washer fluid we bought for a dollar a gallon, and a bumper sticker for his pickup truck. All and all we really had a good experience and we spent over an hour and a half just looking around the place seeing all the cool old "junk"
- Harbor Sport And PowerRod Miller picked up our mower exactly when he said he would and, despite the age of the mower, was able to secure all the parts needed (not such an easy job). Now the mower (with snowblower attachment) is running better than ever. He did a beautiful job for a very reasonable price.
- Trackside GarageThey are friends of mine and they have always been great to me and always taking care of everything I bring to them, whatever is a car or a small engine or whatever. They are really good.
- Lewis Independent ServicesMy lawn mower engine was running poorly, hard to start or keep running. Craig said the carburetor probably needed cleaning. He was right. He took the carburetor apart and cleaned it, added a fuel filter and sharpened the blade. I had it back in less than 24 hours (on a holiday weekend!). I felt the cost was very reasonable and the service was better than I'd hoped to find. It's hard to find someone around here to fix small engines any more, so I consider Craig Lewis to be a good find. He also does other types of work, and I expect his manner of doing business in those areas is just as good
- Raven's Small Engine Repair and SalesWow!!! This thing is working better than it was before. I got a chain saw that I think he should take a look at too. Great service and price!!! Will do repeat business.
- Monte's Small Engine Repair ServiceHe has excellent stuff, quality grade stuff. He is an excellent mechanic. He has always been an excellent job. If it is going to be more than he thought, he will call me. He is very well skilled and at a decent price. He is honest.
- Alger'S Power EquipmentRay picked my tractor up from my house, he does that for Argyle residents, inspected it and fixed it. Ray called me, and explained what he did to fix the problem. Ray also checked to see if there were any other immediate issues since my tractor is almost 9yrs. old. Ray delivered the tractor back to my house and showed were he fixed it. Ray picked the tractor up on the Friday before Memorial Day (5/23/2014) and was fixed by (5/27/2014) the day after. Ray always has a very professional, cheerful attitude whether in person or on phone contacts. I will always call Ray with small engine repairs or questions about them
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Stanley
- Business Description:Emerich Sales & Service inc has been in business since 1968. We are the Largest Kubota & Cub Cadet Yanmar Dealer in the area! We were also the Second Largest Toro Wheel Horse Dealer in the World! We are known for our out in the counry Low Prices and Great Service. Emerich's has one of the Only Local web pages with Parts Look-Up! www.EmerichSales.com. We will be there for you Before, During and After the Sale! Check us out in Charlton / Ballston Lake NY 12019. We are in Saratoga County but we ..Recent Review:Sales people were busy due to recent snowstorm and COVID complications with industry production. Waited my turn in the Charlton store for next available sales rep who was polite and efficient. He located the Ariens unit I wanted on their shipment allotment and facilitated the purchase in short order with delivery in early January. Got a call when expected that the unit was ready and took delivery within several days. They also removed by 37 year old unit for scrapPhilip A.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL CONTACT: JAMES MORSE. ASK ABOUT ADDITIONAL AVAILABILITY.
- Business Description:Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. See website for additional emails.Recent Review:unknownDavid G.
- Business Description:Welcome to North American Light, Power, & Electric Corporation's Angie's List page. North American, or Nalpec, is a full spectrum service provider capable of serving you engineered solutions and precision results
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:My boyfriend loves this place. They are what he calls "an old fashioned junkyard". I put lots of categories for this business because they have and do a bunch of different great things. We had them tow in our old clunker and they paid us cash and came got it the same day. They said they could send the truck driver with the money but we decided to follow the tow truck back to their junkyard because my boyfriend said he needed to buy some parts for our new car. So we get there and the lady gave us $300 dollars for our old car. We were totally excited. After that my boyfriend dragged me down into the parts yard to go look for something called an alternator. They had so many cars in their inventory that it took forever just to find the car with the parts we wanted. On our way back up my boyfriend had to stop and look at everything, I swear to God he was like a kid in a candy shop. So we ended up with much more than the part we started off with. By the time we were done the pickup truck was full of parts for his lawnmower, used chain linked fence to fix our falling down fence, a new tailgate for his pickup truck, some windshield washer fluid we bought for a dollar a gallon, and a bumper sticker for his pickup truck. All and all we really had a good experience and we spent over an hour and a half just looking around the place seeing all the cool old "junk"Jenn V.
- Business Description:First and foremost, we are not only people friendly, we are FEMALE friendly. Our "second to none" service is known throughout our local community as one of the best. We are expanding to decrease bottom line cost so we can bring BOTH benefit from the savings. When We save money, YOU save money. We provide fast, accurate, professional service right at your home for what you would pay for a pickup and delivery from a conventional mower repair shop; but without the wait. Three BoyZ' completes m..
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Wal-Mart Stores Inc.Recent Review:I had all four tires on my Wife's vehicle replaced Well after having the tired on the vehicle approximately 4 months one of the tires had gone bald in one spot and the tire was actually loosing tread in a about 6 inch wide and 7 inch long section of the tire. Obviously A defective tire, Well when I took the vehicle in to have the tire replaced because it was defective, Not only did they charge me to Install the new tire, They also Charged me a pro rated fee for the new tire since the old one was a few months old they charged me based on age and mileage of the tire that was bad .. AMAZING they would charge anything it was not my fault they sold defective products, But still ended up costing me more money to have a defective product replaced., Apparently this is company policy, Any company who makes the customer pay for a defect issues I would not recommend and will NEVER USE AGAIN ...... <br /Tommy G.
- Business Description:I charge a flat rate for all jobs. I will work with most situations.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:Not good at all. I received a text saying the technician was on their way to my location. I left work to meet him (10 minutes) away and they left. Had to reschedule for another appointment. Of course it wasn't until the following week. Unacceptable and won't be using them againTravis W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Clifton Springs
- Penn Yan
- Seneca Falls
lawn mower repair shops in Stanley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Mow ER2727 Grant Blvd
Syracuse, New York
- Mow ER
- Walmart Supercenter - Massena43 Stephenville St
Massena, New York
- Walmart Supercenter - Massena