Bartlett Enterprises Inc

With Angi since April 2013

12 Circle Dr

South Glens Falls, NY 12803

Family Owned and Operated....

roofing (6)siding companies (3)

06/14/2021

Art M.

Fred came to my house after cancelling our original appointment a half hour before the agreed upon time. He looked at the siding I needed to be replaced. He said he would call me after the weekend with an estimate. I never received another call from him. I tried to reach him by phone and the office. I left numerous messages to no avail. Then as I was about to give up, he texted me saying that he was definitely going to give me an estimate and get things rolling. That was the "official" last form of contact I had with Fred. His lack of professionalism set me back a month. I had to finally give up and moved on. I was highly dissapointed in Fred, as he seemed to be a nice professional business man. I do not recommend this company if you want someone professional.

Description of Work
Replace siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 06/14/2021

02/22/2020

Kimberly K.

We've used Bartlett Enterprises several times for roof and siding replacement. Fred is very responsive and delivers. His crew is very courteous and the completed work is excellent. Do not hesitate to use them.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 07/29/2020

02/22/2020

Kimberly K.

Bartlett Industries did an excellent job. The crew was very professional and took time to explain every detail. We would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Roofing and siding

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 11/19/2019

10/12/2015

Thomas S.

e I had to call the foreman and the office several times for 2.5 weeks before we got an estimate. The estimate was unprofessional , and omitted many specifics I had discussed with the foreman. I added an additional page to the signed contract....adding the specifics of the contract... and returned it to Bartlett. After 2 weeks I called the foreman to see where we stood for scheduling. He said he had not seen the contract and that we would be scheduled. Nothing happened. Every time I called the office the woman I spoke to lamented over how busy the foreman was and how tired he was. She assured me he would get back to me . He never did. I had been looking for someone else to do the work and finally found some one. I called Bartlett and let them know even though I knew it didn't matter to them. This process began in July and went until September 20th. When I made initial contact with Bartlett I let them know I had water coming in through the roof. They assured me they would get to the work within 2 to 3 weeks. Of course they never planned to do the work. They were one of the sloppiest companies I had ever had contact with. I had to initiate all contact. If I didn't call them I would have never heard from them. I would never recommend them for anything.

Description of Work
Bartlett Enterprises strung us along for almost 4 months. They were referred to me by someone who had used them for services. The first 2 appointments I had with them were cancelled by Bartlett. The first was cancelled 15 minutes after they were suppose to meet me at my home. The 2nd was cancelled when I called to confirm the appointment.

Work Completed On 09/20/2015

05/10/2015

ROY H.

I received two quotes for this job and Fred's was substantially lower than the other. Fred said he could start the job approximately two weeks after we signed the contract and he did. The roofing crew was mostly young men who were very polite and courteous. They cleaned up every afternoon at the end of the day. We ran into some extra work due to the poor quality of the previous roofing job, which was expected. Once again Fred gave me a very fair price for the extra work that needed to be done. Of course Bartlett Enterprises performs other jobs besides roofing and if I had such a need I would definitely give them a call.

Description of Work
Re-shingle roof.

Work Completed On 05/01/2015

05/20/2014

herbert M.

I was very satisfied with him. I had called him up and he said you don't a new roof right now; you just need a little repair work. Then he repaired the top of the roof for couple of hundred dollars. He could've told me I needed a whole new roof at that time, but he didn't. Then I needed the roof later on and I called him back. He was right on and everything was good about him. His price was in the middle and he did a great job.

Description of Work
I have used Bartlett Enterprises Inc for roofing work.

Work Completed On 05/20/2013

04/10/2013

Mary Jo B.

They were able to analyze why that happened and they came and fixed it. They were terrific. Good quality and good installation of work that they did the siding and repair. Also good assessment of what was causing that leak in the garage which was not appropraitely assessed by two other roof/siding people. So it was him and his team that weer able to figure out that was an architectural thing based on how the builder built the house. He was able to build a right part to prevent the water from continuing to flow into the side of the house. That was great. He figured it out. He got it. He got what the job was. He did not just fix it. They were a very professional team.

Description of Work
I used Bartlett Enterprises Inc. We had a job that needed to be done between the garage and the house. We were getting a leak in the garage and it was based on something to be added.

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 02/23/2010

Roofing, Windows, Siding, Doors, Snow removal, Rubber, Metal & Shingled Roofing, Replacement windows, Commercial & Residential.