Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Silver Creek, NY
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Silver Creek
- Explicit ExteriorsJason and his crew are the best! Their work speaks for itself! Before my project was even done my neighbors were coming over to drool! When you pay for services you want people that you can trust to get the job done and do it well! I definitely found that with Explicit Exteriors! Their work is not only gorgeous but neat as well. I had work done by TH Modeling that was sloppy, they came once a week, and that really scared me about going into construction again on my house. I’m so glad I found Explicit Exteriors! I’ve already booked them for a back deck and kitchen remodeling. If you are looking to do any type of construction on your property look no further, Explicit Exteriors will have your house looking the best on the block
- Taylor's TuckpointingFantastic. They did a GREAT job and I'm extremely pleased. Very professional and friendly. Thank you.
- THOROUGHSPECT, LLCThanks to Angie's and to Thoroughspect for this help We have used them for Painting, Masonry Chimney repair, Inspections, Ducts and other things as well.
- Norb Miller General ContractorNorb and his crew did an excellent job. He is very punctual and efficient. The work was of high quality and he is easy to work with.
- Celtic Patios and ConcreteWow! Mike does amazing work. He is so easy to work with. His prices are fair and upfront. He checked in with us throughout the process and was flexible with working with us on new ideas. One of the best contractor experiences we’ve ever had. He finished yesterday and we are already referring him to our neighbor
- G Greenwald Carpentry and General Contractorif you want something done right look no further. Gary can literally do the work of a normal contractor at 2x the quality in half the time. Gary was faced with a difficult task in redoing the our basement bathroom given all the plumbing was under 12 inches of concrete however he showed up with Jack hammer in hand ready to rumble like a surgeon with a scaple. Gary drove a long distance and showed up with a van the equivalent of a home depot work shop. to necessitate speed and the given the depth of the issues we uncovered Gary brought in an electrician and plumber to keep the project moving forward. by day 2 everything was fully demoed, all the plumbing and electric were completed including running the vents to the outside of the house and wall refraimed and tiling was about to start. working double shifts and the very difficult time constraint he was forced to work under. Gary was able to complete every thing in 6 days. and that was including some extras I threw in there like framing a wall for the basement and hanging an lcd tv and putting aping pong table together on his coffee break when the floor tile was setting. and when I say 6 days I mean six days leaving at 10 am on sunday fully cleaned, operational and no callbacks. I have had 3 bathrooms renovated and can say it's hard to envision finding someone to match the energy and organization to deliver such a high quality product
- Andreassi Masonry Contractor LLCHe is a very good service provider, responsive, he is fast. As far as I am concerned I would highly recommend him.
- J & D Masonry LLC.Very professional. Work was high quality. He explained what he was doing, gave options and recommendations when asked. Cleaned up at the end of each day's work and at the end of the job. When part of the job (repairing steps on a back patio) turned out to be more work than originally thought, he offered to do the work at cost. Very responsive when called
- JD MasonryWe are so impressed with JD masonry. They responded quickly to the 1st phone call. They set up an appointment and came the first time. We were given a price and estimated start date that day. Jack came as planned and did the work smoothly and professionally. We had gotten several bids on the project and Jack's price was in line with the others. In short they are professional, polite, made many excellent suggestions, and executed the project on time and beyond what we were hoping for
- Earley ContractingEXCEPTIONAL. This was a huge task. Not only did a new foundation have to be dug, the corner of the house with the damage was covered in brick. Mark's crew removed the brick, replaced the damaged house behind it, dug and installed a new foundation, cleaned off the brick and reinstalled it. This room has 6 sliding glass doors and two man doors square off, as well. Unlike some contractors, his crew arrived every day on time by 7 AM (still dark). They took a short break for lunch, and then immediately went back to work. Each evening after the work was done, they cleaned up the debris and put their equipment away. Very professional. This job included carpenters, masons, painters, electricians. They basically rebuilt the entire room on the corner of my house. They obtained the proper permits, had the inspectors out, etc. I would absolutely hire them again
Masonry Contractors in Silver Creek
- Business Description:With over 16years of experience, delivering a quality product at an affordable price is our goal. Everything is done properly. Finding a cheaper quote is always possible, but the work speaks for itself! We proudly serve all of Western NY. Our jobs vary from anything small to anything large! We pride ourselves on a safe, clean workspace, and a quality job. Here are some of the things we specialize in listed below: Driveways Patios Pads Slabs Sidewalks Decorative/Stamp Exposed Aggregate Basem..Recent Review:Perfect! George was great to deal with and even explained to me how everything would be done. He showed up a few days earlier than expected which was great, and the whole project took just two days. Tear out to finished patio, just two days! Very impressed with his professionalism and the crews enthusiasm towards their work.. it really shows! I would highly recommend this company to anyoneMichael N.
- Business Description:Additional ph # (610)328-4446. Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mailing Address:Po Box 530 Ephrata PA 17522Recent Review:My initial contact with Leelands was 10 years ago. I really admired the work they had done on my neighbors house. I just couldn't afford slate repair or replacement at the time. The employees were always courteous and patient. Fast forward to May 2018, I had exhausted all the patching my roof could take. I contacted Leelands, Donna promptly scheduled Luke to come out for an estimate. Luke was on time and provided honest feedback. I recieved a Photo Report, Field Condition Report and Proposals a few weeks later. It took me a few more months to decide how to proceed. In October, Leelands sent Gabriel and Miguel to make the repairs. They were prompt, courteous and worked diligently to finish the job. After a rainy 2018, my roof is still leak freeTANYA L.
- Business Description:We sell and install gas, wood, and pellet fireplaces, stoves and inserts. We can do custom work or standard work, with our employees (no subcontractors) we do inhouse estimates so we will sit with our customers and discuss all parts of the work to be perform with a written description and cost before starting the workRecent Review:They are professional in every aspect, I would highly recommend them to others. My hat out to Paul, Bryan, Bob, Sheryll, Cody, Dave and John, they are friendly, understanding, patient, prompt, courteous, creative, efficient and professional in every wayJeanne F.
- Business Description:Power washing, antiquing, and sealing PRE-EXISTING stamped, broom finished, and block paved concrete walkways, patios, driveways, sidewalks, pool decks, and floors. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:I contacted Concrete Care this past fall to replace three cracked sidewalk panels on my property. The contractor, Mike, came with his wife Jen, jack hammered the concrete and hauled it away. He promised to come back on a Friday and pour the new concrete. Friday came and went and he didn’t show up. After I called and texted him several times he finally came and finished the job. As soon as he was done, he bombarded me with texts, calls and emails wanting his money. He was slow to complete the work, but very quick to insist on being paid. He told me to not drive or walk on the concrete for at least a week. After a week, the concrete started to settle, and I noticed a gap on the edge of the sidewalk that was big enough for pedestrians to trip over. The finished job also looked very sloppy with visible trowel marks. I emailed Mike and Jen answered. She told me Mike had gotten COVID-19 and he couldn’t get to the job right away. We agreed to wait until the spring and she assured me I would be their first priority come spring and they’d make this right. Over the winter the concrete also began crumbling. I followed up with Mike and Jen several times and never received a response. Based on the quality of the work and the lack of follow through and communication, I wouldn’t hire this contractor againJohn Dahlberg D.
- Business Description:three employees no subcontracting pay at time of serviceRecent Review:We had them come for a free estimate there and when they came to look at a job we want done they said 1,725.00 that's to high price for what we were looking for another guy came aid only 800 but does not have a lift fasso tree service reached out to us on Facebook said contact them they want the business but poorly gave us a high price there one worker told me to contact them and then that's when we found out it was sky rocket they wanteMax P.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. GNM Stone Masonry LLC was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of Johnsburg and surrounding areas can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of Johnsburg and surrounding areas
- Business Description:Locally owned construction company focused on quality work and customer satisfaction. Fully insured and professional service.
- Business Description:We are a family owned property maintenance service company. we promise to do the best we can on any job, with references to prove.
- Recent Review:He took the blocks out and reused them to straighten the walls. He raised the roof. He spent 2 weeks doing that. I liked the way that he had a union mason with him that was very knowledgeable. He knew how to interact with the customer, me. He was very polite. The whole crew seemed very professional. The only drawback I had was that he started a little late but he was coming form 50 miles away so I had to give him a little leeway there. He was recommended by a neighbor. I am happy with him. His crew spent almost a full day cleaning up afterwards. I also liked that he spoke English which I can understand. His price was competitive. I looked at other people but he gave me a really good deal. It looks like he did really quality workRobert B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- South Dayton
- North Collins
- Cherry Creek
- Lake View
masonry contractors in Silver Creek
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dazey ConstructionPO Box 10
Watertown, New York
- DFS In-Home Services2505 Carmel Ave.
Brewster, New York
- Duncan Enterprises231 Shady Tree Ln
Cobleskill, New York
- Dunkirk Construction Products aka "Pacos Concrete"852 Main Street
Dunkirk, New York
- Dazey Construction
- Goldstar Equipment Supply, Corp.75 Windsor Ave
Mineola, New York
- Goldstar Equipment Supply, Corp.
- Iljazi Masonry52 South King Street
- Iljazi Masonry
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair101 N. Carroll Street
- Leelands Slate Roof Repair
- Preserve A Stone Masonry Restoration11022 Bowen Rd
Attica, New York
- Preserve A Stone Masonry Restoration
- Redneck Construction105 Eiseman St
Kenmore, New York
- Redneck Construction
- Upstate Increte2705 Lyons Road
Geneva, New York
- Upstate Increte