When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Saranac Lake, NY
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Saranac Lake
- Lawson Surveying & MappingLawson Surveying and Mapping completed what I wanted on time, and provided a quality legal description and survey maps.
- Mcintosh Richard Tree & LandscapingHe's fantastic. He was there when the men were cutting the trees. He was here every day, making sure that they only took what he said they should have. He's excellent and superb.
- Bernier Carr & AssociatesI called and was put through to Gerry Kostyk. I explained where the property was and inquired as to a time-frame and a quote. He got back to me the same day (which was a Monday) and said he could do the ground work that week. I think it helped that it was mid-winter.. He quoted me between $1,000 and $1,500. This was substantially less than other competing quotes we had gotten He did the work when he said he would, which in this case involved taking reference points on the entire subdivision which is ten lots as well as some neighboring properties. We needed some additional services including a map of the lot locating structures, so the total grew to $2,000. He was prompt, pleasant and efficient. I highly recommend him
- Bernier Carr & AssociatesI'd already gotten some other quotes. Theirs was the best and instead of taking 3 months like the others indicated, they came the next week. This survey was needed to procure title insurance and for accuracy he had to do the entire shoreline of the Eldorado Shores which involved 7 camps. They were very pleasant and did the job accurately even with about 6 inches of snow on the ground. Gerry Kostyk actually performed thesurvey and we've already referred him to friends who are also very pleased with him
- David Barrass Land SurveyorBarrass is an engineer, he is very good. He is a little expensive but he is very very good. He is easy to work with. He is number one in customer service. He went out there. We called him twice on a Saturday and he came out. His service is excellent. He did everything correctly.
- Thomas Excavating LLCthey are awesome - I would recommend them to any one. They are professional, honest, and their work is superb!
- DORSON WILSON SURVEYORDorson did a great job. He drove out to our property with his crew on an early Saturday morning, although he was very flexible to come anytime we wanted, in the middle of a muddy 89 acre parcel of property he staked out the area we wanted to purchase for our new home construction. I was very pleased with his suggestions, recommendation, and professionalism. I thought he wasted no time and got right to work, he is a retired Niagara county surveyor, so he is very good and very experienced. We needed his services a second time about two months later. This time he drove again 25 (plus) minutes to get to our property and surveyed everything again for locating the new house. Within 48 hours we had multiple copies of the survey map in our possession. The first time our maps got lost in the mail, but Dorson made us more copies. He was excellent to work with and would recommend him to anyone who need property or a house surveyed
- Ronald Mullenix Land SurveyingAwesome service! They got it done within 2 weeks in an area that has very few surveyors and where most told me they couldn't even fit me in for up to 2 months. In Delaware county most property has not been surveyed and filed with the county, so 1300.00 is in the medium range as I received quotes that were up to 2000.0
- Corner Post Land SurveyingApparently it is a very busy time for his profession, he contacted me and came out promptly to look at the site, he has been very responsive, personable and easy to deal with up to this point but he has yet to complete the work. I have two adjacent plots of land totaling to right around an acre, the deeds consist of 4 and 5 sections for each plot of land respectively and I need him to define the boundaries of my entire area
- DORSON WILSON SURVEYORAsked him to do the job 4/13/13. Had not heard anything, called before property closing on 5/8/13 and Mr. Wilson said he was waiting for land to dry up (was plenty dry even on 4/13). Explained that to him that we intended to sell by June 1, but needed survey to complete, he said he would try to get to it soon. 6/7/13 told lawyer I would call and tell him we would get someone else to do it, Mr. Wilson showed up unannounced on Saturday 6/8/13 to do the survey. Received survey in mail on 6/12/13. Price was reasonable, however had to delay our sale while waiting for surveying to be done
Land Surveyors in Saranac Lake
- Business Description:Storino Geomatics, PLLC is a professional land surveying, mapping and geospatial firm dedicated to providing direct, high quality, and timely professional services to the private and public sectors. Since our founding in 2008, we have strived to maintain a standard of excellence in the communities we serve. Headquartered in Watertown, NY, services were initially offered in Jefferson, Lewis, Oswego, and St. Lawrence Counties. Presently, we offer professional services throughout the State of ..
- Business Description:We are a full service Land Surveying firm licensed and registered in New York State. We have four fully equipped field crews that travel throughout the region. Our firm provides timely and professional services at cost effective prices. For more information go to our website: www.lawsonsurvey.coRecent Review:Lawson Surveying and Mapping completed what I wanted on time, and provided a quality legal description and survey maps.Heddi C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Saranac Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!